jc2354

False Sexual Harassment Allegations

Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:00 pm

A friend sent me this link http://flsaccusations.blogspot.com/.

Very disturbing this can actually happen. Everybody be very careful!
If not now, then when?

bill142

RE: False Sexual Harassment Allegations

Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:34 pm

The part about the handshake is total bullshit. If someone does not wish to shake your hand they should A) refuse or B) not be in business as and shaking is totally accepted part of business etc.

In fact I would go so far as to say the majority of that website is bullshit. Its only applicable, if applicable to anywhere, the overly litigous United States.

zippyjet

Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:20 pm

Fasten your seatbelts! We are making our final descent into Saudi America! This is what you get when the whole kit and ka-boodle is run by the rich greedy mother f&*^@ng lawyers and insurance company's. Don't worry, the rich buy their way in and out of justice. The rest of us bite the pillow and take our screwing. I feel at least since around 1968 we have suffered an increasing severe case of CSDD Common Sense deficit Disorder We've let insurance, bureaucracy, bad big government and shyster lawyers dictate how to live our lives. Political Correctness is a malignant cancer that is now out of control. Political correctness, and fear of legal action against us will be the fuel that brings on the next horrible terrorist attack or worse. Osama the punk asshole Bin Ladin is probably laughing and wiping his ass with all his billions as we flush ourselves down the proverbial toilet of stupidity.
[img]http://cagle.slate.msn.com/comics/updating/wolverton.gif [/img]
I'm Zippyjet & I approve of this message!

September11

Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:23 am

false sexual harassment allgeations are really awful . . . . mostly done for personal gain purposes.
Airliners.net of the Future