QANTAS077

Anyone Purchased From This Company?

Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:25 am

just browsing the net and came across this mob. anyone dealt with them, if so, how was the experience and the product you recieved? i have a legit Omega but some of these fakes look pretty good too!

http://www.replica911.biz/

adam

RE: Anyone Purchased From This Company?

Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:48 am

600 bucks for a fake rolex?

I guess if you want to waste money on fake goods, go for it. I'd rather buy another tv or something with 600 bucks though, not something fake.
Texas: You'll come for the Alamo, You'll stay because you were wrongfully executed. - Conan O'Brian State Quarters

QANTAS077

Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:54 am

i was asking if anyone had used the company, where does it say that i am going to buy one? just a passing comment on what i saw, but i've made absolutely no mention of an intent to purchase! you jump the gun a bit fast... Wink

adam

Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:58 am

Sorry Qantas - I was hypothetically speaking, from what you wrote I could tell you were just asking for input  Wink ...

although I did go to the rolex.com and compare, and yes they are...practically identical. Some of the rolex's are cheaper, I guess the "VIP" includes the nice box, but I personally wouldn't, then again I'm not that much of a watch person - I have one, but really just use my cell phone to check the time.

Sorry qantas  Wink

adam
Texas: You'll come for the Alamo, You'll stay because you were wrongfully executed. - Conan O'Brian State Quarters

jetjack74

Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:58 am

I can get you just as good a Rolex from my cousin Louie!
Made from jets!

adam

Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:02 pm

Now that I'm closely comparing the pics to the rolex.com site, the images look like they were copied right from rolex.com - so what you buy may not be exactly what you see. The fake sea dweller 4000 is identical to the time, litterally, as the real dweller 4000 on rolex.com.