TWFirst
Topic Author

Comedy Central's 'Strangers With Candy'

Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:54 am

My cousin just made me aware of a former Comedy Central series that's out on DVD called "Strangers with Candy"... it was on three or four years ago I guess, but I wasn't aware of it. So I checked the Comedy Central On Demand channel on my digital cable service, and sure enough, there was an episode available.. so I watched it, and it's frickin hilarious!....really makes me want to see more episodes.

Anyone a fan?
An unexamined life isn't worth living.

seb146

RE: Comedy Central's 'Strangers With Candy'

Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:30 am

That show was the most twisted messed up show and I watched it every chance I got! The art teacher and history teacher pretending not to have an affair with each other... the innuendo between those two was great!

GO CANUCKS!!
Patriotic and Proud Liberal

TWFirst
Topic Author

Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:29 am

Quoting Seb146 (Reply 1):
The art teacher and history teacher pretending not to have an affair with each other... the innuendo between those two was great!

In the episode I watched ("Sexual Harassment")... the lead character asked the history teacher to go into the boys bathroom to read what was written about her on the bathroom stall... he then asked the art teacher to accompany him... when they came out of the bathroom, they were wearing each others' shirt... and forgot why they were supposed to be in there. Also in this episode, the history teacher was subbing for the girls health class... he started class by announcing that they were going to study the intricacies of vaginas that day, but he was a little rusty in that area, so he made one of the girls come up and draw one on the board... when she finished he goes "Ewwww... yours looks like that?? Let's get somebody else up here... Suzie, you look clean, why don't you come up here and give it a shot."

Big grin Big grin Big grin
An unexamined life isn't worth living.

srbmod

Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:30 am

Well, there is a film version of it coming out:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369994/
http://strangerswithcandymovie.com/