seb146

I Had A Dream

Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:18 am

It was pretty cool and I think only the members of this board would be the only ones to appreciate it:

It took place at PDT. The airport in the town where I grew up. It was mid-July so very hot and dry. The terminal is two stories. One ticket desk with only Hertz Rental Car and Horizon Air, so you can imagine the size of the whole building. The unusual part is the terminal was decked out in a Tiki Room motif. Also, the two runways that are used the most are 29/11 at 5580 feet and 25/7 at 6300 feet. So, here is the weird part: There was an A340-500 refueling. For some reason, it was a full flight but it was in Airbus colors. The terminal was packed with people from that flight. Also, Concorde was just leaving. It used 29/11 and turned south. We all watched in awe. Who doesn't? A big red weather balloon was set off and then everyone got back on the Airbus and it taxied out to 25/7 and left.

All in all, pretty cool!

GO CANUCKS!!
Life in the wall is a drag.

CanadianNorth

RE: I Had A Dream

Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:57 pm

Sounds almost somewhat similar to something like a dream I had last summer.

I was about 16-18 years old. I was with a school group of about 20-30ish students, all from my school and my grade. It was at a f***ing huge airport, that seemed to have everything. Kinda like if you put LHR, JFK, YYZ, YVR, LAX and SYD all into one (was incredibly big, had almost every airline and aircraft I can think of). Anyways yeah it was pretty crazy, lots of "stuff" happened. Had a few friends ask me to take them spotting within the terminal (was huge, was miles long). And yeah was so much fun.

I would go on, but it was a longass dream and I don't really feel like writing a book because thats about what it would take to tell the whole story.

CanadianNorth
What could possibly go wrong?

Newark777

Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:59 pm

I dreamed a few weeks ago that I had ramp access at EWR. I can't tell you how angry I was when I woke up and realized it was a dream. Big grin

Harry
Why grab a Heine when you can grab a Busch?

KFLLCFII

Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:04 pm

I don't remember which comedian said it, but it went something like this:

"Whenever someone comes to me and says 'I had a dream last night...", the first thing that runs through my mind is 'This never happened...' "
"About the only way to look at it, just a pity you are not POTUS KFLLCFII, seems as if we would all be better off."