soups

UK Visa Ban On Nigerians

Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:27 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4425079.stm
''The visa refusal rate is particularly high in Nigeria, where about 80% of applications from young people are turned down.''

WOW!
Next destinations, Suarabaya, beirut, paris, Accra

ryanb741

RE: UK Visa Ban On Nigerians

Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:01 am

Dear UK Immigration

May the Lord Jesus find you well on this wonderful day. My name is Odawayu Abasanju and I am the son of Babasanja Okubwemi, formerly the 4th Prince of the Olusega tribe of Eastern Nigeria. My father acquired a working visa forn the UK last year, unfortunately due to the Asian Tsunami disaster he was tragically killed whilst swimming in the sea by an Indonesian on a palm tree. I wish to continue in my father's footsteps and so I humbly ask you to assist me in my endeavours, for which you will be graciously rewarded.

I am proposing that you provide me, by means of my intermediary Allegal Ommigrant based at the National Bank of Nigeria, with one British Work visa. In reward, I will provide you with 50% of the salary I recieve in the UK.

I propose to become a minicab driver, for which the salary is fifty million UK pounds per year. This means that I will transfer to your bank a sum of not less than twenty five million UK pounds.

Get the picture....  Wink
I used to think the brain is the most fascinating part of my body. But, hey, who is telling me that?

Banco

Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:23 am

From the article:

"If you open an immigration category then people should have access to it. It's not their fault if there are inefficiencies in the system and [officials] can't deal with it,"

Quite. Though given this is where they are, and they can't cope, it's hard to know what else they can do until they increase the number of staff there.
She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.

Alessandro

Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:50 am

I think you need an UK citizen that have no criminal record as warranty?
Nigeria unfortunatly got a bad reputation...
From New Yorqatar to Califarbia...