pilottj

Niner Fans Snickering At To And The Birds

Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:11 pm

Hey folks
Most niner fans picked 4 or 5 months before TO would become an issue for the Eagles. I had guessed more like 6 or 7. I am suprised he lasted the whole season before he started some sh#t.

TJ
God was my copilot, but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him...

Falcon84

RE: Niner Fans Snickering At To And The Birds

Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:13 pm

Uh, this thread is a little vague, dude. Care to put something on here to tell us, like, what the heck you're talking about, in a little more detail?
Work Right, Fly Hard

pilottj

Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:20 pm

Sorry,
TO wants to renegotiate his contract. Its been on the local sports radio KNBR.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...=ap-eagles-owens&prov=ap&type=lgns

TJ
God was my copilot, but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him...

Falcon84

Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:27 pm

Well, since all of us don't live in SFO or PHL we might not have been aware of it, so thanks for the link.

Does he maybe deserve a new deal, after the season, and the balls he showed in the SuperBowl? Perhaps. But one thing modern athletes seem to not have is any honor or manners. You sign your name to a deal, you should abide by it, till such a time that your contract is up. If the deal was good enough when he signed it, it's good enough today. It's not like he has to go on Food Stamps or welfare, is it?

If Philly wants to open negotiations to sign a new deal, they have that right. If they don't, that's their perrogative, and T.O. then would need to just shut the hell up, and do what he does best, and that's to act like an ass, and be one of the great receivers in the game today.
Work Right, Fly Hard