KAUST
Topic Author

"All My Love" To A Friend Of Mine

Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:02 pm

Greetings,
I must admit, that after buying an album recently at Best Buy, I am in complete nirvana. The album being "In Through the Out Door", by Led Zeppelin. The reason I am in such euphoria from the album? The song "All My Love."

Even though the song was written as a tribute to Robert Plant's son Karac, whom died at an early age, it has a very lifting spirit to me. Every time I listen to the song, I feel some kind of deep spiritual connection to it.

So, I am going to try to find a way to recommend the song to a friend of mine whom lives out of state, and is beginning to grow closer to me in a spiritual way. I know this might make me sound like Flairport, but I am hoping the song can bring the two of us even closer yet. She has said some very kind and sweet things to me recently, and I hope to let her know just how much she truly means to me too. Am hoping this song will be a way to do so, she once sent me two Switchfoot songs, so I figure this will be a fair share to her.

I will let you know all know how it goes. *Knock on wood.*

KAUST
"Houston, this is Apollo 8. We are now in Lunar orbit."

Newark777

RE: "All My Love" To A Friend Of Mine

Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:31 pm

Hey, that is a kickass song. I remember I was skipping through my Led Zep CD's, and I came across this song, and I absolutely love it. Hope everything works out for you.  Smile

Harry
Why grab a Heine when you can grab a Busch?

aa777jr

Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:36 am

KAUST.

Where you at the Bestbuy on Mopac?

Regards.
A liberal is a man who is right most of the time, but he's right too soon.

KAUST
Topic Author

Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:45 am

Nope, the one on IH-35 in Round Rock, near the Target off Louise Henna.  Smile

Question on this matter, is it possible to burn or download a song off of a cd onto an e-mail? Probably a stupid question, as I am not very computer savvy haha. But I don't think she has any music dowloading programs, such as Napster, and I'd hate to have to ask her to buy the entire cd if she isn't an LZ fan.

Thanks -
KAUST
"Houston, this is Apollo 8. We are now in Lunar orbit."

LY744

Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:56 am

Quoting KAUST (Reply 3):
Question on this matter, is it possible to burn or download a song off of a cd onto an e-mail?

Is it ever! You'll need something like Windows Media Player (but preferably better) to "rip" the song/CD. RealPlayer, for instance (and unlike WMP), should let you select and Save the song as an MP3 file. Of course you'll have to insert the CD and start up RealPlayer first.

LY744.
Pacifism only works if EVERYBODY practices it