BMIFlyer
Topic Author

What Do You Think Of "Chavs" (Louts/Thugs)?

Tue May 03, 2005 7:15 am

I thought it about time we spoke out about a new 'craze' that is sweeping across Britain - The "Chav". They are slowly overrunning our town and city centres with their loutish behaviour.

I hate them all, they are a bunch of no good showoffs with bad taste in clothing, jewelry and attitude.

Those of you unsure what a chav is, I recommend you look here http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

Let the debate begin  

Lee

[Edited 2005-05-03 00:24:18]
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

British767

RE: What Do You Think Of "Chavs"?

Tue May 03, 2005 7:19 am

• Annoying

• Loud

• Think they're 'ard and funny

• Thieves

• Too many of 'em

• You get the general idea  Smile

MYT332

Tue May 03, 2005 7:20 am

I have nothing against Pilot_Kaz.  Wink
    One Life, Live it.

pilot kaz

Tue May 03, 2005 7:24 am

I cant stand them and hope this happens to them...

-They are walking don't he street in there so called "Gheto" or "Crew" and some normal person gang comes up to them and just starts laughing at them so they feel stupid  Silly....

-They are driving (aka speeding) in there mega cool done up fiesta and some old person in a Rover takes over them no problem....

- They all get chucked out of a pub for Trying to get served even if they are over the age of 18...

- a slag chav showing off her un-attractive pierced belly button gets mistaken of being pregnant when she actually is..

- A Top fashionist claims and shows evidence that "Burrbery" Is really a scottish kilt been dipped in bleach and was created by accident...

Wink
    -

pilot kaz

RE: What Do You Think Of "Chavs" (Louts/Thugs)?

Tue May 03, 2005 7:26 am

Quoting Myt332 (Reply 2):
    I have nothing against Pilot_Kaz.

I think you have me mixed up with someone else  Wink
    -

mdsh00

I've never seen one but from what it looks like, I think they would do just fine in South Central LA  Wink.
    "Look Lois, the two symbols of the Republican Party: an elephant, and a big fat white guy who is threatened by change."

BMIFlyer
    Topic Author

Quoting Pilot kaz (Reply 3):
    A Top fashionist claims and shows evidence that "Burrbery" Is really a scottish kilt been dipped in bleach and was created by accident...

GKirk, can you help us out with this one?  Wink

Lee

gkirk

Tue May 03, 2005 7:27 am

Leave me out of this!
    When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army Boys, we'll be coming down the road!

Newark777

Tue May 03, 2005 7:29 am

I still have no idea what a "Chav" is. I looked at that site, and every time I think I know what it is, I see someone who is a Chav that doesn't fit in. Oh well, I guess it's just a British thing.

Harry
    Why grab a Heine when you can grab a Busch?

pilot kaz

Tue May 03, 2005 7:30 am

Quoting Newark777 (Reply 8):
    I guess it's just a British thing.

unfortunately yes  Sad
    -

gkirk

Tue May 03, 2005 7:33 am

I suppose the American version would be Texas Rednecks  Wink

PA110

Tue May 03, 2005 7:40 am

Gkirk,
    I think the American version would be a cross between followers of Eminem and Paris Hilton. They're sometimes refered to as "Wiggahs" cuz they wannabe
    It's been swell, but the swelling has gone down.

Horus

Tue May 03, 2005 7:40 am

What do you call a chav in a box? ........ innit!

What do you call a chav in a filing cabinet ?..... sorted!

rotfl 

Horus

p.s. Kirkie, can you post that pic of you with a burberry cap...please...
    EGYPT: A 7,000 Year Old Civilisation

British767

Tue May 03, 2005 7:46 am

Quoting Horus (Reply 12):
    What do you call a chav in a box? ........ innit!

What do you call a chav in a filing cabinet ?..... sorted!

Also, what do you call a chav in a box with a key to it?......Sorted

Paul

Tue May 03, 2005 7:56 am

A chav is the scum of the earth. They are low life pieces of s**t and they should be put into the army to beat some bloody respect and discipline into them.

I hate all chavs, I wish they would sod off and die. I have been in a number of fights with chavs, although I never start them I just protect myself. They lose every time, they should know not to pick on a 6ft 4inch, 100kilo rugby player with a short temper. If we got rid of those fake Burberry wearing bastards then England would be a great, proud nation like it used to be during and before the war.

The Chav's are mostly seen on benches outside sports centres, bowling alleys and in towns. They originate from Council Estates and terrorise the respectable people that live on those estates and the middle classes.

Die Chavs die!

Is it obvious I hate chavs?

Paul
    Veni, vidi, vici.

MYT332

Tue May 03, 2005 7:56 am

Quoting Pilot kaz (Reply 3):
    They are driving (aka speeding) in there mega cool done up fiesta and some old person in a Rover takes over them no problem....

We did something like that today. M60, 40mph speed restriction near the airport. A Chavmobile with a chavette driving it was right up our backside but we wanted to piss her off so didn't move over.  Wink

Anyway, national speed limit sign appears, boom bye bye. Dam, you could just see her jaw drop. It took her over 5 mins to get back past us. Polo VS a 5 series. Piss off luv.

Oh and Kaz, yea I just got confused before. Muhaha.
    One Life, Live it.

BMIFlyer
    Topic Author

Tue May 03, 2005 8:12 am

Quoting Myt332 (Reply 15):
    A Chavmobile with a chavette driving it was right up our backside but we wanted to piss her off so didn't move over

Nice One  bigthumbsup 

Piss off luv.

rotfl   rotfl   rotfl   rotfl 

Thanks

Lee

pilot kaz

Tue May 03, 2005 8:20 am

Quoting BMIFlyer (Reply 16):
    We did something like that today. M60, 40mph speed restriction near the airport. A Chavmobile with a chavette driving it was right up our backside but we wanted to piss her off so didn't move over.

Anyway, national speed limit sign appears, boom bye bye. Dam, you could just see her jaw drop. It took her over 5 mins to get back past us. Polo VS a 5 series. Piss off luv.

*claps*

Oh and Kaz, yea I just got confused before. Muhaha.

wonder who with?  Wink
    -

MD11Engineer

Tue May 03, 2005 8:22 am

Quoting Horus (Reply 12):
    p.s. Kirkie, can you post that pic of you with a burberry cap...please...

Here it is:

Jan
    Je Suis Charlie et je suis Ahmet aussi

mikedlayer

Tue May 03, 2005 3:27 pm

I tried aiming for one with my car....however she refused to cross the road until she waved me past....I drove past smiling  Wink

Pe@rson

Tue May 03, 2005 3:32 pm

What is wrong with a Nova with four chavs innit going off a cliff? You can fit five innit.

OK, it's 0730 and I'm still half asleep.  Wink
    "Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

Jaspike

Tue May 03, 2005 4:08 pm

Pe@rson & Airplanepics.... Wow!

Edit... it's Excel, can't be Pe@rson...  Silly

Tom

[Edited 2005-05-03 09:08:56]

pilot kaz

Tue May 03, 2005 4:13 pm

Tom...

I can only assume (and probaly right  Wink) That those 2 chavs are sitting on some sort of charter airline  Wink from either MAN or LGW...
    -

Pe@rson

Tue May 03, 2005 4:15 pm

Quoting Jaspike (Reply 21):
    Pe@rson & Airplanepics....

LOL! We both know that it's really YOU and Airplanepics, but you've never let the TRUTH stand in the way, eh?  Silly  Wink

[Edited 2005-05-03 09:21:50]
    "Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

atco2b

Tue May 03, 2005 4:24 pm

What do Chavs and Slinky-springs have in common?

They both are completely pointless and look bloody funny when pushed down a flight of stairs Big grin

Tom
    Hey, you want to go out for pizza and some sex? What, you don't like pizza?

dazultra

Tue May 03, 2005 5:40 pm

Haha, check out this site dedicated to taking the piss out of chav-mobiles:

http://www.barryboys.co.uk

Gman94

Tue May 03, 2005 6:55 pm

Quoting Paul (Reply 14):
    A chav is the scum of the earth. They are low life pieces of s**t and they should be put into the army to beat some bloody respect and discipline into them.

You must be joking have them be part of the finest army in the world, it would turn into a laughing stock. I have a simple solution, take all passports of anyone that wears burberry, so that the little chavs can't destroy our reputation abroad by running amok in Ibiza and the rest of the Med.

Give the chav men the snip and sterilise the chavettes so that they cannot bread and the chav bloodline will die out.

Deport all the Manx from the Isle of Man, make them live in Liverpool or Manchester and pay taxes like the rest us. Then turn the Isle of Man into a Chav penal colony and chavs caught trying to escape should be executed on the spot. Also us civilised Brits can visit the Isle of Man penal colony and taunt the chavs, throw fruit and veg at them, that sort medieval merriment.

That should solve the problem.  bigthumbsup 
    British Airways - The Way To Fly

Pe@rson

Tue May 03, 2005 6:58 pm

Don't think Skidmarks, who has retired in the Isle of Man, would be at all happy with your suggestion. I, however, think it's a great idea!  Wink Big grin

ltbewr

Tue May 03, 2005 9:03 pm

These 'mutants' were the subject of a thread about a month ago.
    It seems these 'chavs' and their related 'larger louts' and general thugs seem to have several things in common:
    - Not legally employed, probably working off the books, dealing drugs
    - Getting unemployment or welfare benefits,
    - Got a poor education or never took basic education seriously,
    - Probably were born to a mother whom was on the dole, not well educated, and had them when they were teens too
    - Have way too much time for sex and don't know how to use birth control or refuse to,
    - Have absolutly no taste in appearance
    - Seem to live on a diet of beer, cheap take out food and snacks
    - They center their life on how their local football team is doing
    - Ride around in old, cheap small cars with cheap 'pound store' appearance mods
    It seems the best cure for these drags on society would be to (somewhat seriously) :
    - Here in the USA, we put caps on how long one could get Welfare (your dole) with lifetime caps of 5 years.
    - No dole for a under 18 and their children (unless parental abuse situation).
    - Have more kids you don't get any more dole
    - Required able bodied people, even women with children, to get jobs or no further welfare. Maybe working would put some pride in them and would finally grow up. If sutitable jobs are not available, then put them to work doing public service projects (cleaning parks, streets, etc) to get their dole money. Children of those working would get child care
    - No income, no car. You cannot register/own/operate a car if you don't have a legitment job, even if flipping burgers at McD's or collecting garbage.
    - Require them to get what we call in the USA a High School Equivilency diploma. If one drops out of school, they have to attend adult classes and pass an exam to get such a diploma, thus making it easier to get lower level jobs.
    - Make sure cannot get easy credit to buy their junk.
    - Make sure if get busted for a series of minor crimes, that after awhile your jail time goes up.
    - Improve schools in high 'chav' rate areas, to identify them before they become 'chavs' and to intervene to prevent 'chav disease' or it's side effects like chav babies and so on.
    - Tighten up on lotierling laws, so that someone who looks like a 'chav' cannot hang around in public areas.

alcregular

Tue May 03, 2005 11:55 pm

Oh what joy, we have the biggest chavette in the UK living not 20 miles from me,

QUEEN ASBO
    Meet Kerry McLaughlin ..she's a foul-mouthed violent teenage tearaway ..she's had 111 complaints about her behaviour.. she's the reason we have Asbos
    By Jeremy Armstrong

TEENAGE tearaway Kerry McLaughlin - dubbed the real life Vicky Pollard - is being booted out of her home after racking up 111 complaints from neighbours in just 18 months.

The foul-mouthed 19-year-old - nicknamed Vicky after the shell-suited chav from cult TV show Little Britain - was handed a "super Asbo" by her local council after tying a naked teenager to a lamppost during a series of wild, late night parties at her home.

A court heard how she had made residents' lives a misery with months of motorbike races, screamed obscenities and threats - but warned off anyone who complained, once with a hammer.

Wearing her trademark tracksuit, unemployed McLaughlin hurled wheelie bins at passing motorists and crashed a car into neighbours' vehicles.

Advertisement

Her home in Wallsend, near Newcastle, was so notorious that a van used to arrive selling bootleg booze in the middle of the night.

North Tyneside council, backed by Northumbria Police, requested the Anti Social Behaviour Order at North Tyneside magistrates court.

McLaughlin was also served with an eviction notice because of more than 80 complaints dating back to 2003. She has a hearing at the county court in a month.

One elderly woman was forced to stay at a relative's house to get some sleep. Children as young as 10 drank alcohol at the house and neighbours had cans, bottles and vomit strewn over their lawns.

One of her neighbours, who did not want to be named, said: "She has brought misery to this street for nearly two years and we will all be glad to see the back of her.

"She is like the girl from Little Britain, she wears her hair in a top-knot with a scrunchy and talks like her."

Another added: "She likes to have a drink and that's when things get out of control."

McLaughlin had previous convictions for being drunk and disorderly and assault when she moved in, aged 16, three years ago.

Colin Boxshall, of North Tyneside council, said: "People have the right to live in peace and quiet and we will take whatever action necessary to protect that right."

McLaughlin faces immediate arrest if she plays music, has more than two visitors between 10pm and 7am, drinks or causes a nuisance.

She was unavailable for comment yesterday

(taken from the Mirror newspaper and also in other tabloids today)
    Why drive when you can fly?

Logan22L

Wed May 04, 2005 12:54 am

I suppose I would rethink my position on the death penalty when it comes to Chavs.

Logan
    "The deeper you go, the higher you fly. The higher you fly, the deeper you go."

Orion737

Wed May 04, 2005 1:01 am

They are a nusiance but some of them are rather tasty looking lads in their trackies and Burberry caps! Feel a micture of loathing and lust when I see some of them!!

backfire

Wed May 04, 2005 7:07 am

Quoting Alcregular (Reply 29):
    she's a foul-mouthed violent teenage tearaway ..she's had 111 complaints about her behaviour..

For God's sake, why doesn't someone just take her round the back of a disused building and beat the living sh*t out of her, preferably with a 3ft length of broom handle?

If she was given that treatment every time there was a complaint, she'd bloody well learn. Or die. I don't care which.

British767

Wed May 04, 2005 7:12 am

How is a slinky and a chav related?

They are both pointless and fun to watch fall down stairs.

senorcarnival

Wed May 04, 2005 7:23 am

For a real good time, check out the "Chav of the month" pix. Oh man...get a load of this ho-bag:
    http://www.chavscum.co.uk/4images/details.php?image_id=2451
    Poor baby...
    Oh no, she's getting impatient! Take a stab at it!

ltbewr

Wed May 04, 2005 8:48 am

That pic of the 'chavette' who is pregant, and drinking a beer is sick and sad. In the USA, her beheavor - drinking while pregant - could get her jailed here. Probably her then teenaged mother drank when she was a bun in the belly.

planespotterx

Wed May 04, 2005 4:47 pm

I wouldnt worry about the Chavs, its just a "phase", evolution puts the intelligent and stronger first, these chavs will soon die out from their own stupidity and from doing drugs etc, most of them are "all talk" anyway..(ban Black rap music I say.)
    If its not the drugs they die from its suicide, getting beat up by "other" chav gangs, crashing their cars, sexual disease, Cancer from smoking..all the nasty ways to die really, and the thats how the Chavs deserve it too..die painfully and excruiciatingly slowly for their own stupidity.
    Its not the fall that kills u, its the sudden stop at the end..

Titch

Wed May 04, 2005 8:37 pm

Quoting Planespotterx (Reply 36):
    hats how the Chavs deserve it.. die painfully and excruiciatingly slowly

Hell yes - I'll second that. The sooner these worthless pieces of sh*t are removed from society, the better off we'll all be.

Death to all Chavs!  box 

Titch
    I'll make weapons out of my imperfections

SQno1

Wed May 04, 2005 9:06 pm

What do I think of them?

Bastards
    Bastards
    & guess what Bastards!

It why we have benefits in this country and why we are paying extortinate taxes.

Im just wondering which city in the UK would win the title of most chavs in their city. I would'nt be surpised that Exeter win the award, their swarming in tesco's (where i work). Your thoughts please!

With Regards,
    Alex.B

[Edited 2005-05-04 14:08:06]

gkirk

Wed May 04, 2005 9:23 pm

Me Vs Chavs =  box   fight   tombstone 

aloges

Wed May 04, 2005 10:25 pm

Quoting Newark777 (Reply 8):
    Oh well, I guess it's just a British thing.

Oh how I wish they were... Those people have been all over the place in Germany for quite some time; proving once more that my country is best at setting bad trends.

My hometown in the middle of nowhere had them, Heidelberg has them (especially when you're heading home in the night bus after a night out) and most prominently, the parts of Eastern Germany I travelled through last time I went there had loads of them... the two-centimetre-make-up-using, white-trainer-and-tracksuit-wearing, ALDI-cigarette-smoking, "gold"-chain-abusing, pi$$-drinking, empty-headed and loudmouthed variety.

I'm glad I don't need to deal with these people.
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

gladave

Wed May 04, 2005 10:40 pm

shoot 'em

nuff said
    NO URLS in signature