Graham says:
me
Graham says:
Rhaaa

So it appears Sheepman gets it again  
Let's all engage in a hefty Kirkie-bashing thread now that he is on vacation  

UTA   

[Edited 2005-05-18 10:16:24]
Fly to live, live to fly - Air France/KLM Flying Blue Platinum, BMI Diamond Club Gold, Emirates Skywards

DIJKKIJK

RE: Gkirk Gets The Sin Bin, Says "rhaa!"

Wed May 18, 2005 5:41 pm

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  rotfl 

Kirkie in the chopper, this really makes my day!
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Pe@rson

Wed May 18, 2005 5:53 pm

Banned for 30 days? What did he do?
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

skidmarks

Wed May 18, 2005 6:01 pm

Yeah, what heinous crime has this innoffensive young lad from Bonny Scotland perpetrated?  scratchchin 

I can't understand it, such a nice boy too

Andy  old 
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional

skidmarks

Wed May 18, 2005 6:04 pm

Probably bad spelling!!!!!!!!

Andy  old 

cornish

Wed May 18, 2005 6:14 pm

so do we know exactly what he did do then ??
Just when I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel, it was some B*****d with a torch bringing me more work

Pe@rson

Wed May 18, 2005 6:35 pm

He undoubtedly committed an exceedingly grave offence. What am I talking about? He undoubtedly committed an exceedingly normal act which one would totally expect on an Internet forum.
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

cornish

Wed May 18, 2005 6:39 pm

Quoting Pe@rson (Reply 12):
He undoubtedly committed an exceedingly grave offence. What am I talking about? He undoubtedly committed an exceedingly normal act which one would totally expect on an Internet forum.

Means he's got an a.net criminal record then - just like you Pe@rson. And at your young ages - you should be ashamed of yourselves  Wink

The youth of today.......
Just when I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel, it was some B*****d with a torch bringing me more work

Pe@rson

Wed May 18, 2005 6:41 pm

Quoting Cornish (Reply 13):
Means he's got an a.net criminal record then - just like you Pe@rson

'Fairness' and 'reasonableness' do not appear to be words which apply on A.net.  Wink

DIJKKIJK

Wed May 18, 2005 7:15 pm

Quoting Pe@rson (Reply 14):
'Fairness' and 'reasonableness' do not appear to be words which apply on A.net

Guess what, with that you may actually join kirkie in his vacation.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Pe@rson

Wed May 18, 2005 7:17 pm

Quoting DIJKKIJK (Reply 15):
Guess what, with that you may actually join kirkie in his vacation.

That is OK, for freedom of speech does not appear to apply here.  Smile Nothing like blocking debate, eh?

mrniji

Wed May 18, 2005 7:44 pm

Oh shit! Krikie has really been banned (by whom: KROC ?)? Now, anet will be boaring.. glad at least you are back, Pe@rson - I really missed you!! Don't dare to stay away that long again

Quoting Pe@rson (Reply 16):
That is OK, for freedom of speech does not appear to apply here.

I mean Freedom of Speech is relative to the mod.,. most of them are cool and chilled out and do a cool job, but I have witnessed one of them permitting 'too much freedom of speech', i.e. permitting racist posts... that shocked me

So what happened to Kirkei?

[Edited 2005-05-18 12:46:38]
"The earth provides enough resources for everyone's need, but not for some people's greed." (Gandhi)

andz

Wed May 18, 2005 8:31 pm

Quoting Wunala (Reply 3):
should actually read Scotchmen

You colonial heathen.....scotch is only used to describe that which can be eaten or drunk!  Smile
After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF...

Pe@rson

Wed May 18, 2005 8:39 pm

LMAO MYT.  Wink Very good.

RedDragon

Wed May 18, 2005 8:49 pm

Maybe he got banned for using an erroneous flag for his "from" part. Who knows, British peeps'll be saying they're from Bosnia and Herzegovina next, or maybe Christmas Island...

*hunts around for Welsh flag option*

JGPH1A

Wed May 18, 2005 8:49 pm

Quoting Andz (Reply 18):
scotch is only used to describe that which can be eaten or drunk

Or in France, for some reason, sellotape.

Quoting Myt332 (Reply 20):
Alex, tell Andreas and JGPH1A I actually love them and the 30 days away from them will be torture for me! Now where's dolly gone?

Euww. Tell Graham from me that it is completely NOT mutual.

So are we any nearer an answer to the mystery wrapped in an enigma as to why Kirkie was hurled into outer darkness ? Did the Costa Rican Inquisition issue a Papal Bull of Excommunication over his assertion that he was bigger than God ? Have ASBO's been extended to cover internet fora (we can but hope ! In which case, we'll never hear his melodic mis-spelled bollocks ever again Big grin ).

My guess is that Management decided this forum was reserved for humans only, and sadly Kirkie failed the DNA test. tombstone 
Young and beautiful and thin and gorgeous AND BANNED ! Cya at airspaceonline.com, losers

skidmarks

Wed May 18, 2005 8:50 pm

Well, you have to feel sorry for him, it'll be like having his, er, whatever, cut off!! Not that he'd mind that, must be well scrapied by now.

Ah well, kirkie away, Pe@rson back, so no let up in daft threads then! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Big grin

Nice to see you posting James

Andy  old 

JGPH1A

Wed May 18, 2005 8:52 pm

Quoting Skidmarks (Reply 24):
Nice to see you posting James

Is he back ? So he is - Bosnia Herzogovina came to its senses and flung you out ? Who says the Balkans have no standards ?

Did you have a nice time ?
Young and beautiful and thin and gorgeous AND BANNED ! Cya at airspaceonline.com, losers

Pe@rson

Wed May 18, 2005 9:02 pm

Quoting RedDragon (Reply 22):
*hunts around for Welsh flag option*

Haha! I live in Wales so I would have to have that too.  

Quoting JGPH1A (Reply 25):
Balkans

The name 'Balkan' is, in fact, not nice when you understand its meaning: 'Bal' means honey, or sweet in Turkish, and 'kan' means blood. So the sweetness of the land and people, and the blood spilt to control it. BiH and the people thereof (Serbs, Bosniaks (Muslims) and Croats) have actually lived very well together, but throughout history outsiders have come to control the land and insist that they could not possibly live well together.

Quoting JGPH1A (Reply 25):
Did you have a nice time ?

It was very good, thanks. BiH is an extremely beautiful and green country - it has large mountains covered in large evergreen trees, all completely, or virtually, unspoilt. Then there are the amazingly nice towns and villages, lakes, rivers, national parks and areas...

Anyway, I visited, on my wee trip, Sarajevo, Mostar, Blagaj, Medugorje and Srebrenica. Cannot wait to return. Will certainly hire a car next time to easily visit the less accessible (by local transport) villages, national parks, mountains, lakes, etc.

[Edited 2005-05-18 14:04:41]

cornish

Wed May 18, 2005 9:08 pm

Quoting Pe@rson (Reply 26):
The name 'Balkan' is, in fact, not nice when you understand its meaning: 'Bal' means honey, or sweet in Turkish, and 'kan' means blood. So the sweetness of the land and people, and the blood spilt to control it. BiH and the people thereof (Serbs, Bosniaks (Muslims) and Croats) have actually lived very well together, but throughout history outsiders have come to control the land and insist that they could not possibly live well together.

Sounds like you're quoting straight out of the Rough Guide  Wink

Will certainly hire a car next time

Are you quite sure they'll let you back  Wink

Welcome back Pe@rson. With Kirkie out of the picture for a while we need someone to make fun of Big grin

RedDragon

Wed May 18, 2005 9:09 pm

Did you go on a sightseeing jolly, Pe@rson? Right in exam season?  Wink

*makes mental note to try to avoid using "Balkan"*

Re. the Welsh flag option, I'm the opposite of you, in that I'm Welsh but currently living in England. (Bah.) ...Wait a minute, aren't you from the land of custard?

bill142

Wed May 18, 2005 9:11 pm

Quoting Pe@rson (Reply 12):
He undoubtedly committed an exceedingly grave offence.

He woke up this morning didn't he?  Wink

JGPH1A

Wed May 18, 2005 9:12 pm

Anyway, I visited, on my wee trip, Sarajevo, Mostar, Blagaj, Medugorje and Srebrenica.

Oooh. Was Srebrenica a bit grim ? Must have an odd feel to it, like visiting Dachau or some such.

And did you play Pooh-sticks off the bridge in Mostar ? This is important !

Quoting Cornish (Reply 27):
With Kirkie out of the picture for a while we need someone to make fun of

Yes - thank goodness you're back ! What we have done for amusement with Kirkie gone and no-one to slag unmercifully ?

Pe@rson

Wed May 18, 2005 9:12 pm

Quoting Cornish (Reply 27):
Sounds like you're quoting straight out of the Rough Guide

Paraphased from a different guidebook.  Silly Read a lot about its history. While I do not yet have it, I want to get 'The Death of Yugoslavia.' According to a friend it's extremely interesting.

Quoting RedDragon (Reply 28):
Did you go on a sightseeing jolly, Pe@rson? Right in exam season?

Don't have exams. I will be a Dr. in two years (if I do not decide to finish and do something else).

Quoting RedDragon (Reply 28):
aren't you from the land of custard?

Aye!  Wink

LHMark

Wed May 18, 2005 9:14 pm

I'll bet he got banned for posting an inappropriate picture spoofing McDonalds burgers. It definitely crossed a line, but it was funny, though.
"Sympathy is something that shouldn't be bestowed on the Yankees. Apparently it angers them." - Bob Feller

cornish

Wed May 18, 2005 9:15 pm

Quoting Pe@rson (Reply 31):
Paraphased from a different guidebook. Read a lot about its history. While I do not yet have it, I want to get 'The Death of Yugoslavia.' According to a friend it's extremely interesting.

Very good book indeed - the series was good too. I read up and studied the region a lot too - particularly as I was living next door in Hungary while much of the troubles were going on in the 90s.

hmm notice how we seem to have forgotten about Kirkie already  Wink

RedDragon

Wed May 18, 2005 9:16 pm

Don't have exams. I will be a Dr. in two years (if I do not decide to finish and do something else).

Don't have exams. I won't be a Dr. in two years (as I'm not clever enough unfortunately)!

Ahhh, custard... mmmmm! Still, I think I'd prefer to hail from the land of song, and just import custard across the bridge  Wink

JGPH1A

Wed May 18, 2005 9:16 pm

Quoting Cornish (Reply 33):
hmm notice how we seem to have forgotten about Kirkie already

Hardly surprising - he is after all, emminently forgettable !  Smile

(Come back Kirkie, we ermm tolerate you a bit, in small doses)

Pe@rson

Wed May 18, 2005 9:18 pm

Quoting JGPH1A (Reply 30):
Was Srebrenica a bit grim ?

The town per se had nothing of much interest, bar a church and a mosque, but the memorial and cemetary was extremely peaceful and beautiful and an ideal place for reflection. It was very nice to see a place where so much effort has been put into ensuring that it remains of a high standard.

It was a weird place, actually: if you did not know that the genocide occurred, you could, assuming you did not go to the memorial, be easily forgiven for thinking that nothing ever happened.

The scenery to be found from Sarajevo to Srebrenica is quite possibly the most beautiful in BiH - and beter than what can be found while travelling from Sarajevo-Mostar (or vice-versa), specifically around Jablanica.

MYT332

Wed May 18, 2005 9:24 pm

Quoting JGPH1A (Reply 35):

I knew it was love.  Wink
One Life, Live it.

cornish

Wed May 18, 2005 9:26 pm

Quoting JGPH1A (Reply 35):

Eeeww - are you sure you'd even want a small dose of the Gkirk virus? - it's been mutating in the Dem Rep of Congo recently remember Big grin

JGPH1A

Wed May 18, 2005 9:28 pm

Quoting Myt332 (Reply 37):
I knew it was love.

They say love and hate are two sides of the same coin. In Kirkie's case, it only applies if the coin looks like this one from Yap...

...and is dropped from a great height.

cornish

Wed May 18, 2005 9:37 pm

hmm I can see it now - Dr Pe@rson, I'd like a Regular Coke with my bigMac meal Big grin

JGPH1A

Wed May 18, 2005 10:10 pm

Quoting Cornish (Reply 40):
hmm I can see it now - Dr Pe@rson, I'd like a Regular Coke with my bigMac meal

Pe@rson doesn't care. He only wants the "Dr." title so he can say to naive females "Trust me, I'm a doctor".  Smile

Pe@rson

Wed May 18, 2005 10:10 pm

Quoting Cornish (Reply 40):
hmm I can see it now - Dr Pe@rson, I'd like a Regular Coke with my bigMac meal

As Dr. Pe@rson tells Cornish, our newest recruit, how to cook a burger.  Big grin

cornish

Wed May 18, 2005 10:17 pm

Quoting Pe@rson (Reply 42):
As Dr. Pe@rson tells Cornish, our newest recruit, how to cook a burger.

Ha. I employ a chef to do that for me  Silly

You must remember Pe@rson, you can't make a career out of being a student forever (despite your best efforts)  Big grin

Pe@rson

Wed May 18, 2005 10:21 pm

When I am Britain's most respected man for improving the criminal justice system, and when I'm Professor Sir J.P., we'll see who's laughing.  Silly

JGPH1A

Wed May 18, 2005 10:27 pm

Quoting Pe@rson (Reply 44):
When I am Britain's most respected man for improving the criminal justice system, and when I'm Professor Sir J.P., we'll see who's laughing.

We will follow your career with interest, Home Secretary Sir JP QC, Bart, MBE, KOTB, LP, DVD, A/C, MOT, FSH, only 20000km etc etc Big grin

cornish

Wed May 18, 2005 10:28 pm

Quoting Pe@rson (Reply 44):
When I am Britain's most respected man for improving the criminal justice system, and when I'm Professor Sir J.P., we'll see who's laughing.

So will you be defending Kirkie during his a.net appeal then  Wink

cornish

Wed May 18, 2005 10:34 pm

Quoting JGPH1A (Reply 45):
MOT, FSH, only 20000km etc etc

FSH - Hmm are you sure anyone would want to know exactly where he's been and what he's done?  Silly

JGPH1A

Wed May 18, 2005 10:37 pm

Quoting Cornish (Reply 47):
FSH - Hmm are you sure anyone would want to know exactly where he's been and what he's done?

I wouldn't worry. Despite all James' bluster, I suspect he's still One Careful Owner, Only Driven On Sundays  Smile

cornish

Wed May 18, 2005 10:42 pm

Quoting JGPH1A (Reply 48):
I suspect he's still One Careful Owner,

You mean somebody actually owns him ?? (I've heard tell of these kinky arrangements Big grin )

Well no wonder they want to sell Big grin

mrniji

Wed May 18, 2005 10:54 pm

Quoting LHMARK (Reply 32):
I'll bet he got banned for posting an inappropriate picture spoofing McDonalds burgers. It definitely crossed a line, but it was funny, though.

Could you please repost it so we have an idea what you are talking about? Big grin
"The earth provides enough resources for everyone's need, but not for some people's greed." (Gandhi)

JGPH1A

Wed May 18, 2005 11:02 pm

Quoting Cornish (Reply 49):
I've heard tell of these kinky arrangements

"Heard tell" ? HAH ! No doubt a "friend" told you about them. We know !!  Smile

Logan22L

Wed May 18, 2005 11:09 pm

Let's convince Johan to allow use of the Scottish flag in A.net profiles only for the 30 days that Kirkie is in the cooler.

Logan
"The deeper you go, the higher you fly. The higher you fly, the deeper you go."

skidmarks

Wed May 18, 2005 11:16 pm

Now your talking Logan!!!!!!! God, you have a nasty mean streak in you!! Big grin

Andy  old 

JGPH1A

Wed May 18, 2005 11:31 pm

Quoting Logan22L (Reply 47):
Let's convince Johan to allow use of the Scottish flag in A.net profiles only for the 30 days that Kirkie is in the cooler.

Hehe - so mean, I love it ! Furthermore, we should ALL update our profiles with the temporary Scottish flag.

DIJKKIJK

Thu May 19, 2005 12:17 am

say, Kirkie seems to have taken on a new life !

http://bondage.com/u/gkirk/user.html

43! so the young rascal was a  old  git eh?

LHMark

Thu May 19, 2005 12:33 am

AThat's not Gkirk! It's Ricky Gervais from "The Office!"
"Sympathy is something that shouldn't be bestowed on the Yankees. Apparently it angers them." - Bob Feller

Banco

Thu May 19, 2005 12:40 am

Quoting Logan22L (Reply 47):
Let's convince Johan to allow use of the Scottish flag in A.net profiles only for the 30 days that Kirkie is in the cooler

Easily the best idea I've heard on here in months! Big grin Preferably with a note denoting the Independent Republic of Scotland next to it.
She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.