Birdwatching
Topic Author

The Official "Official Thread" Thread!

Sat May 28, 2005 8:45 am

Good Evening Non-Av Visitors!

As you might have noticed, there is an increasing number of "official" threads! Hm, official means what? Non-unofficial?
Who has the right to start an official thread? Is a later thread about the same topic a violation of copyright laws?

Since we live in a bureaucracy, I hereby "Officially" create the
National Department of Forum Security - Ministry Of The Approval of Threads - Branch Bureaucracy - Office Of Official Officionalism.

Basically, from now on, in order to start an official thread, you have to mail in a handwritten proposal, along with two SASE, attached form B10W-U, a check over $86,42 to cover bureaucracy fees, a check over an amount of your choice to cover your bribe, both made payable to the Airliners.net Bureau of Paperwork Reduction, along with a copy of the proof of purchase of your A.net forum membership (Paypal printout is NOT sufficient!)

Your application will go through several processes of approval during the next 6 to 8 weeks, and will probably get lost during the process.

PLEASE, adhere to these new guidelines! Now all I need is that little flame icon next to this thread... I think I might apply for one...
All the things you probably hate about travelling are warm reminders that I'm home

KLM685

RE: The Official "Official Thread" Thread!

Sat May 28, 2005 9:22 am

You have to much time to spent right?
KLM- The Best Airline in the World!

Birdwatching
Topic Author

Sat May 28, 2005 9:24 am

Quoting KLM685 (Reply 1):

In fact, I do!
All the things you probably hate about travelling are warm reminders that I'm home

Thom@s

Sat May 28, 2005 10:50 pm

Quoting Birdwatching (Reply 2):
Quoting KLM685 (Reply 1):

In fact, I do!

No shait...  Yeah sure

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"