This is from an article about dealing with rudeness in the workplace from my company's intranet:
The workplace is not always tha easiest place in tha world ta git along wit otha. sometizzles hustla can be downright rude. nigga it is important fo` you ta feel respected by otha in yo workplace straight from long beach nigga. this kind of healthy atmosphere almost always wizzay increaze yo ability ta produce. here is some tips on how ta dizzy wit a brotha who is rude ta you:
• hold yo tongue . Slap your mutha fuckin self. takes some time ta coo` off if someone is rizzy ta you from tha streets of tha L-B-C. dizzon’t spoutf sum-m sum-m you wizzay be sorry ta have said brotha. dizzon’t be sarcastic. whizzay someone sez sum-m sum-m rizzle ta you, repeat it bizzle ta T-H-to-tha-izzem in yo own words n ask tha person if tizzy is what he or she is try'n ta say. often times this type of mirror'n takes tha edge off of tha interaction, n tha person has a chance ta genuinely appreciate T-H-to-tha-izzat someone is mak'n an effort ta understand.
• Be direct. Vizzle calmly tell tha shot calla person how his or her comments or behaviors have mizzle you feel. Makes yo co-worka aware T-H-to-tha-izzat it’s a problem fo` you.
• Tell tha person whose behavior is bother'n you `bout it—not otha thugz in tha office. Direct'n yo comments ta tha person is tha mature, adult way of handl'n tha matta like a motha fucka. No one likes ta be criticized publicly, especially before tha person wit tha problem has let him or her knizzay personally.
• Find a solution and yo momma. Ask tha person who was rude ta you ta hizzle you solve tha problem . Subscribe nigga, get yo issue.. Ask fo` his or her ideas `bout tha problem n whiznat ta do `bout it.
• if nuttin' else helps, tizzle go ta yo supervizzle. if you’ve truly run out ideas of how ta solve tha problem, or if yo co-worka is uncoopizzles let yo supervizzle kizzle fo gettin yo pimp on. he or she may knizzow how ta handle tha situation or hizzy experience frontin' wit similar problems in tha past.
This is the Last Stop.