wobbles

Vancouver Area People, Any Suggestions?

Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:43 am

I previously, even as late as this time of year, stayed in hotels/motels in the Vancouver area that are (with tax included), about 50 a night in Canadian dollars. I recall some of these being on King George Highway in Surrey and one that is on the east side of downtown, a liitle before Chinatown. I know that is near the worst block in town, but the hotel was not that bad at all. I'm looking for something that is like a Motel 6 quality, a little less maybe. I don't know if this is realistic today since the last time I got a hotel in the Vancouver area was 5 years ago, but if anyone knows of something or has an idea of what I am talking about, please respond, I will be there early next week....Thanks

Lucky727

RE: Vancouver Area People, Any Suggestions?

Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:00 am

Try the TraveLodge on Howe (s. of Davie St. - I think) Good Luck & have fun.
··· [·] oooooooo [·] oooo oo ooooo [·] ooooooooooooooooooo [·]

vaporlock

RE: Vancouver Area People, Any Suggestions?

Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:26 pm

Quoting Wobbles (Thread starter):
one that is on the east side of downtown, a liitle before Chinatown.

There are lots of hostels you can stay at and they are really cheap. I just got back from E. Vancouver and there are lots of places that are reasonable.

Maybe check out some Vancouver websites as they list everything.

Good Luck and enjoy! It truly is a beautiful city with mountains everywhere you look.

Phyllis  bouncy