NWA742
Topic Author

Mother Of Rape Victim Takes Brutal Revenge...

Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:53 pm

http://telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jht...heet=/news/2005/06/26/ixworld.html

Yep.

So, rapist gets out of jail on a 3-day pass, and happens to cross his victim's mother in the streets. He taunts her and asks her "How's your daughter?", and then walks into a bar.

She walks after him, pours gas all over him and throws a match, rest is history.

The bastard got what he deserved.

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

GQfluffy

RE: Mother Of Rape Victim Takes Brutal Revenge...

Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:00 pm

Anyone interested in springing her?  Big grin

fluffy
This isn't where I parked my car...

ANCFlyer

Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:02 pm

Good call . . . SOB deserves it.

I have no sympathy for rapists or child molestors.

Is it normal for Spain to allow Rapists out of jail on a "Pass"? If so, I find that rather bizarre! The victim doesn't get a three pass from the traumatic experience?

I suspect the mother will walk - after some mental evaluation.
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

StevenUhl777

Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:12 pm

Good for her...she's 100% justified in her actions as far as I'm concerned.
And the winner for best actress is....REESE WITHERSPOON for 'Walk the Line'!!!!!!!!

Mir

Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:13 pm

Quoting NWA742 (Thread starter):

Pretty much, yeah.

I'm a believer in rehabilitation, and giving people a second chance after they get out of prison, but when you taunt the mother of your victim, you really have no excuses.

-Mir
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

777ER
Crew

Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:27 pm

but when you taunt the mother of your victim, Or even worse, taunting your victim, then the offender deserves it 1000%

This shows the mother really loves her daughter and is not scared of inflecting pain on the rapist, even if it means the rapist dying of the injuries.

N766UA

Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:36 pm

Every mother would have done that... bastard got what he had coming. Piece of crap.
This Website Censors Me

allstarflyer

Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:47 pm

The criminal "might be considered to have provoked her". Huh, yeah, ya think? She's the only person in prison for whom I wouldn't mind my tax money sustaining.

-R
Living the American Dream

SFOMEX

Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:08 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 2):
Is it normal for Spain to allow Rapists out of jail on a "Pass"? If so, I find that rather bizarre! The victim doesn't get a three pass from the traumatic experience?

Our fellow Spanish A.nuts should know about this better than I do, but I think that until a few years back, Spanish penal law was kind of soft on this crap.

If I recall correctly, an ETA's terrorist who killed many innocent Spaniards a decade ago, was condemned to 300 or 400 years in prison. Yet, after only 12 years or so, the bastard has the right to walk out based on some courses he took in prison and similar stuff. The law has changed, but he was convicted under the previous law and therefore he is using it to get out. Spanish society is really upset, especially when this murderer has not showed any regret for what he did.

Judge by yourself.

[Edited 2005-06-27 09:12:23]
The only thing worst than the GOP is the Democratic Party, think about it!

trav110

Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:15 pm

Way to go for that mother, who wouldn't have done the same for their son/daughter had they been in that situation? (Especially if the prick tanunted her when he saw her in the streets!)

ANCFlyer

Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:21 pm

Quoting SFOMEX (Reply 8):
Our fellow Spanish A.nuts should know about this better than I do, but I think that until a few years back, Spanish penal law was kind of soft on this crap.

Well, SFOMEX, the bastard has a life sentence now . . . .
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

HAWK21M

Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:32 pm

bigthumbsup 
Instant Justice.It was brought on.
regds
MEL
I may not win often, but I damn well never lose!!! ;)

N1120A

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:40 pm

Quoting StevenUhl777 (Reply 3):
Good for her...she's 100% justified in her actions as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, lets just kill people for everything now.

Quoting Allstarflyer (Reply 7):
She's the only person in prison for whom I wouldn't mind my tax money sustaining.

Well, how about you tell your government to stop putting so many people in prison and spending so much of your tax money there??

Personally, I am disgusted by this guy's actions and think what he did, both 7 years ago and now, is dispicable. Still, you don't just go around killing people, that does not solve things. I see this woman was mentally disturbed (as is understandable) and should not go to jail for her actions, but still, you can't just go lighting people on fire.
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

airbuzz

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:46 pm

Quoting NWA742 (Thread starter):

Well done!!!  box 

DAL767400ER

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:52 pm

Living in a country where child molestors usually have more rights than the victims, I can only agree with what NWA742 said. Recent history shows that such SOB's tend to do such actions again after they have been "rehabilitated".

agill

Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:45 pm

Quoting N1120A (Reply 12):
Still, you don't just go around killing people, that does not solve things.

Well in this case it at least solved the problem of him attacking future victims  Smile

jamman

Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:03 pm

Mothers, they'll do anything for their children, its a built in reaction.
My mum said once if anyone killed me she would find them and do the same, kinda scary to know ur mum has a killer instinct!
Phoning it in from a place with no phones.

EGGD

Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:44 pm

She is obviously mentally disturbed.. But still, this is revenge in it's most justified form (if killing anyone is ever justified, this is moreso than warfare). Hopefully she is not jailed for a significant amount of time which will just cause more grief for the family and once again caused by this one man who should still be doing hard time.

na

Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:45 pm

I´m sad that he died. What people like him deserve, is they deserve to suffer and at least they should be condemned not be able to do such again by making "modifications" to his body. But killing? No, I´m not for lynching.
Even if I can understand the mother very much.

SATL382G

Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:01 pm

As despicable as I think this man is.... I can only wonder how everyone here would have called for this womans head if her act of ARSON had turned out differently.

Clearly she wasn't in her right mind. Gasoline + lit match = potentially bad day for everyone in the "crowded" bar......
"There’s nothing quite as exhilarating as being shot at and missed" --Winston Churchill

aloges

Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:28 pm

Yaaay! Let's just all walk around killing people and potentially killing others! While I'm somewhat glad the man got his Darwin Award, I'm equally disgusted by some of the comments made. Lynch law, why don't we start burning witches while we're at it?

That said, gasoline + air + fire = potential explosion. The people in that bar can thank whoever they believe in that the nutcase mother didn't blow the entire house to pieces. She needs some help, urgently, even though her actions were somewhat more justified than flat-out murder.

Quote:
The woman's lawyer, Joaquín Galant, told The Sunday Telegraph last night: "The family has suffered a double tragedy. First the attack on their daughter and now this. Both the father and his daughter would like to express their sadness at the death of Soriano."

very noble reaction on their part  thumbsup 
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

alberchico

Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:41 pm

This is something that EVERY mother would do. The son of a bitch deserved it.
short summary of every jewish holiday: they tried to kill us ,we won , lets eat !

nycflyer

Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:24 pm

So she followed him into the bar and dumped petrol on him? Who the hell walks around town with a bottle of petrol?

Interesting that the article seems to imply that the mother got her mental illness as a result of the trauma of her daughter's rape. If that's the case, even more good riddance to her killing the bastard. Would be even cooler if killing him somehow enables her to shake off the mental instability, but probably not.

In isolated cases it's okay, but obviously we can't have a society or legal system based on revenge.

TheRedBaron

Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:49 pm

Quoting Airbuzz (Reply 13):
Well done!!!   

No he was medium well..!!!  laughing 

Sorry could not resist...

Now I am a ardent oppositor to the death penalty, but there are cases were keeping those "people" alive is a crime in itself, for example in Mexico they have upped the crime sentences to 40 to 50 years, and doing the Math (without inflation) the cost of having a guy live the rest of his life in prision is close or over a million dollars (in Mexico) not counting the lost productivity of his victim, the lost productivity of him etc.. Anyways in a country that needs tons of money to make jobs etc (for example jobs that make illegal inmingration to the USA a thing of the past) a country who need money to better the life of the people who OBBEY the rules and Laws its better to spend a bullet and keep the million in your pocket...
The best seat in a Plane is the Jumpseat.

ACDC8

Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:11 am

Gee, talk about getting ...  flamed  !

What the hell was he doing out on a 3 day pass? Holy crap, he's supposed to be in prison not a bar.
A Grumpy German Is A Sauerkraut

slider

Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:23 am

Why does a rapist get a pass to even see sunshine outside of a steel cage?

That's fucked up.

You know, if there's one rule in all of nature among all species, it is that you never mess with momma. Doesn't matter if it's a bear, a lion, or a human. You piss off mother, you pay the consequences.

TheRedBaron

Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:27 am

Quoting Slider (Reply 25):
You know, if there's one rule in all of nature among all species, it is that you never mess with momma. Doesn't matter if it's a bear, a lion, or a human. You piss off mother, you pay the consequences.

So true... I remember once in Yosemite I was approached by a small deer (baby deer or something) and I avoided it like the plage because I was a fraid of fleas or catching Lyme disease, anyways the darn deer kept following me until it backed off...later that evening I read the Yosemite survival tips and guide (at the hotel) and learned that the 2 main causes of death in the park are hipothermia and attacks by Deers defending their young!!!

Dont mess with momma indeed...
The best seat in a Plane is the Jumpseat.

oly720man

Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:00 am

A friend in Canada's just linked me an infamous murder case from Canada where one of the perps is due out next week after 12 years in prison.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serials/bernardo/bernmain.htm

It starts off........

It was all too good to be true. In 1990, Karla was engaged to a handsome, sophisticated professional accountant with money. It was going to be an incredible wedding. One that her family and friends would never forget.

She loved Paul very much. He was so unique and so very wild in bed. She would do absolutely anything to keep his love -- anything at all.

What made this situation a little different than most engagements is that for several years Paul made outrageous demands on Karla -- and Karla, just as outrageously, agreed to them.

Paul was very annoyed that Karla was not a virgin when he met her. It was, therefore, from his point of view, her responsibility to make it possible for Paul to take the virginity of Karla's pretty younger sister Tammy without her knowledge or consent. Some people call it rape. Once Karla accepted that logic, the rest was easy, even the idea of videotaping the whole thing seemed to make sense to her. After all, videotaping was a way to remember important events.

... it gets worse.....
wheat and dairy can screw up your brain

AGC525

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:03 am

Quoting Oly720man (Reply 27):
A friend in Canada's just linked me an infamous murder case from Canada where one of the perps is due out next week after 12 years in prison.

I saw that on HBO's Autopsy show. That was pretty crazy.
American Aviation: From Kitty Hawk to the Moon in 66 years!

WellHung

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:10 am

It's good to see there are so many progressive people here who encourage murder. Please enlighten me on the other circumstances under which it is acceptable.

planespotterx

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:13 am

I think its pretty bad that the mother of the girl raped decided to seek "revenge" on him, some facts leave me somewhat disturbed.
The fact she had gas "on her" and poured it over him before setting it alight means that she must have known his whereabouts before he saw her, I mean who just carries a bottle of gas around with them.
the fact she seeked revenge after the guy'd done his "time" too wont go down well, IMO she should be locked up for longer than him.
He was a opportunists, she was seeking revenge, theres no justification in trying to burn a human to death wether its revenge or not.
I think the girls mother should go to jail for a very long time, shes obviously emotionally and socially unstable, and probobally didnt care about her daughter before she was raped anyway.
Its not the fall that kills u, its the sudden stop at the end..

777236ER

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:14 am

So a woman annoyed by the judicial system takes the law into her own hands and burns a man alive? Anyone who supports this woman supports anarchy. If she has a problem with the judicial system, she should use her vote, or run for office. She shouldn't dish out her own brand of justice, whatever the crime.
Your bone's got a little machine

NWA742
Topic Author

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:21 am

Quoting WellHung (Reply 29):
It's good to see there are so many progressive people here who encourage murder. Please enlighten me on the other circumstances under which it is acceptable.

Cry us a river, Wellhung. Nice attempt to be politically correct, but it just makes you look ridiculous.

Yeah sure

Instead of using just "murder", try "murder of a sick piece of shit rapist."

The guy raped a little girl, and obviously was proud of himself. He would probably never hesitate to do it again.

He got what was coming to him, and he deserved it. He was an animal, and he didn't deserve to be breathing the second after he commited that crime.

If you feel sorry for him, keep it to your sick self.

Yeah sure

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

airlinelover

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:24 am

This woman deserves a medal. She had a lot of guts to do something like this, especially when the idiot isn't having to serve much time.

And what jails/prisions give out THREE DAY PASSES? I mean hell.. That sound more military then anything...

Chris
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

WellHung

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:30 am

So when is murder acceptable? Whenever you judge someone to be unworthy of this earth? That will hold up well in court. Advocating the murder of this man is sich and beyond reprehensible. Sorry if I look 'ridiculous' because I don't advocate murdering someone as a legitimate option to deal with certain situations.

You are a disgrace to the human race and the fact that you think someone who DOES NOT call for one man's murder is 'sick', speaks for the legitimacy of your opinion.

airlinelover

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:39 am

WellHung, the fact that you'd have a username like you do is a disgrace to people. Your name itself is "rediculous".

This lady's daughter was robbed of something very precious, and he got what seems to be no more then a slap on the wrist. It is wrong, he should have had life w/o paroll, but he's ina cushy place where he gets 3-day passes. I'm glad he's dead, one less piece of trash in the world today.

Chris
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

planespotterx

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:49 am

Soriano suffered 60 per cent burns in the attack on June 13 and was airlifted to a specialist unit. He survived for 11 days before succumbing to his injuries.
Need I say more.
And "precious", where does it say she was a "virgin" for all we know she might have been the village "slut", well she would prolly have to be for a guy that age to rape her, as for the overprotective mother, where was she when her daughter was being banged up by this guy.
Ok so she was raped, but shes prolly slept with half the village, what justifies burning someone to death and leaving them to endure a 11 day agonising death and having people "applaud" the fact your going through this.
Its not the fall that kills u, its the sudden stop at the end..

WellHung

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:50 am

Good to see you woke up long enough to advocate murder. When get to work and fall back to sleep, dream of my username.

So far no one has been able to, or even tried to answer my question. Under what circumstances is murder acceptable?

airlinelover

Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:01 am

I'm not advocating murder, but I do think this guy got what he deserved. And the lady should be praised for getting that scum off the face of the earth, but also needs the help she is now getting.

I'm at work now, actually, and I don't plan on going to sleep any time soon. Oh- and if I ever had a dream with you in it, I think there would be a REAL problem..

Chris

WellHung

Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:06 am

Quoting Airlinelover (Reply 38):
I'm not advocating murder

Quoting Airlinelover (Reply 38):
the lady should be praised for getting that scum off the face of the earth

So you're not advocating murder, you just agree with her actions and support her murder of the man. Guess what, genius... that's the DEFINITION of "advocate".

Jan Mogren

Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:57 am

Quoting Planespotterx (Reply 36):
And "precious", where does it say she was a "virgin"

Doesn't have to be a virgin to be precious!

for all we know she might have been the village "slut", well she would prolly have to be for a guy that age to rape her

What? Rapists only go for sluts?

Ok so she was raped, but shes prolly slept with half the village

Where are you getting all this ???????

/JM
AeroPresentation - Airline DVD's filmed in High Definition

agill

Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:20 am

And "precious", where does it say she was a "virgin" for all we know she might have been the village "slut", well she would prolly have to be for a guy that age to rape her, as for the overprotective mother, where was she when her daughter was being banged up by this guy.

This must qualify as on of the most stupid posts ever on a.net.

tbar220

Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:34 am

I'm sorry, but the moment she took justice into her own hands and burned a man alive, I lost all sympathy for her. This is the kind of thing you might hear about happening in the Sudan or Iraq.
NO URLS in signature

NWA742
Topic Author

Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:56 am

Quoting WellHung (Reply 34):
So when is murder acceptable?

Again, you are using the term "murder" way too vaguely, Wellhung. From your point of view, you make it sound as if the murder of OBL would be no different, in any way, to that of an innocent child. It's just murder. Murder is murder, right?  Yeah sure Maybe that's right, but only in the basic definition my friend. It doesn't work that way in real life. Murder in real life involves different things that are commonly referred to as SITUATIONS.

I don't know why you're being vague about this, but I assume it's just some sort of stupid attempt to make yourself look "above" us by trying to be politically correct. Doesn't work, buddy.

When you talk about murder in this thread, you are talking about the killing of a convicted rapist, who showed no remorse for what he did. He showed joy from it, and obviously would love to do it again.

You conveniently leave these details out and just keep bitching at people for "encouraging murder."  Yeah sure

Quoting WellHung (Reply 34):
You are a disgrace to the human race and the fact that you think someone who DOES NOT call for one man's murder is 'sick', speaks for the legitimacy of your opinion.

Yes, how horrible of me to have no sympathy for the murder of somebody who rapes little children. Yeah, what a disgrace.

Keep feeling sorry for him. You are sick.

And one more thing, this isn't about the murder of a man, it's about the murder of a sick, viscious animal.

-NWA742

777236ER

Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:59 am

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 43):

When you talk about murder in this thread, you are talking about the killing of a convicted rapist,

Who went through the judicial system and was found fit to be released. It's interesting that on the one hand you're happy to accept a conviction that judicial system gives out, but not a release? Picking and choosing what verdicts and rulings to accept and which not to accept it pathetic. Why not just get away with courts and let every man fend for themself?

NWA742
Topic Author

Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:06 am

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 44):
Who went through the judicial system and was found fit to be released.

He was on a temporary pass, not released. And he was found GUILTY of his crime. Just because he went through the system, doesn't make him any more innocent.

And he was obviously not fit to be released.........did you even read the article? He taunted the mother about what he did, and obviously was overjoyed from that!

Yeah, real fit to be released.

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 44):
Why not just get away with courts and let every man fend for themself?

Eh, I'd would actually prefer that for a few individuals, for instance, putting Osama bin Laden in the middle of Manhattan, and letting him fend for himself would be fun to watch for me. But I guess that makes me a disgrace too.  Yeah sure

-NWA742

KLM685

Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:07 am

There is this movie with Kevin Bacon called Woodsman or something like that. It's all about this things going on. All the movie theater was shocked and crying with the movie. After that I really find disgusting does kinds of people who really aren't normal.

I think the mother did what she needed to do or a similar reaction to everyone elses reaction.

It's really sad that laws are not tight enough for this SOB who go out and do the same thing over and over again. There is this line in the movie from a cop that says to this molestor:

"You see, I don't know why they don't kill people like you, cuz everytime you go out we have to catch you again, and again, and again... You never learn"

It's really SO DISGUSTING, there's no way that people that steal a bread cuz they need to eat ( in some parts of the world of course) get's a more severe punishment than this SOBs.

Alonsou
KLM- The Best Airline in the World!

777236ER

Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:13 am

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 45):
And he was obviously not fit to be released.

There you go, preempting the judicial system again. What if someone you're sure is a murderer is let go? Would you justify killing them? What happens if someone has done their time - as stipulated by the law of the land - would you justify killing them? Why not just arm everyone and let gang justice rule, that'd be fair, right?

ScarletHarlot

Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:18 am

WHAT....THE....F*CK! She was 13, she was most likely a virgin. And she had to be a "slut" in order for the guy to rape her? Where was the mother? Um, the girl was 13, maybe she was walking home from school.

Ok so she was raped, but shes prolly slept with half the village,

I fail to see how you come to that conclusion. SHE WAS THIRTEEN YEARS OLD. You, sir, are an idiot, and apparently have little or no respect for women. Ever heard the saying "whatever I wear or wherever I go, yes means yes and no means no"? Making judgements on a girl's sexual past based on her getting raped is horrendously ignorant.
But that was when I ruled the world

tbar220

Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:19 am

Quoting KLM685 (Reply 46):
I think the mother did what she needed to do or a similar reaction to everyone elses reaction.

This is something that bothers me. She did something she needed to do? Do you think this was a natural reaction? I understand this is traumatic for her, but would somebody who's normal in the head go and light somebody on fire after dousing them in gasoline?

I never advocate revenge, ever. Period.
NO URLS in signature