1. Select all of the cells in which you want the double-row feature to work (you can select the entire spreadsheet if you want).
2. With the cells highlighted, select the following menu commands:
FORMAT / CELLS / ALIGNMENT
3. Find "text control" on the popup menu and CHECK the box that is labeled "WRAP TEXT".
4. Highlight the ROWS in which you want the wrapped-text cells to expand.
5. Move your cursor in-between any two rows of the highlighted rows.
At this point, the row height should automatically adjust and become twice as tall for the rows where you have double-height cells.
P.S. If you want the line-break to happen at a certain word, press CTRL-Enter at the beginning of that word.
[Edited 2005-07-02 22:50:46]
[Edited 2005-07-02 22:52:43]