YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT
* High on a ridge with a view of Mt. St. Helens in SW
Washington State. Central Oregon is a close 2nd.
2. YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF
* Shorts and jeans. Also, my Hard Rock Cafe T-shirt collection, especially the one from Cabo San Lucas and Munich.
3. THE LAST CD
* Essential Men at Work, and "Small World" by Huey Lewis & The News
4. WHAT TIME DO
YOU WAKE UP
*4:45am (alarm goes off then) M-F, and 7 or 8am on weekends.
5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
* Fridge with cold beer in it!
YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE
* Harmonica and synthesizer piano (like they used in the 80's)
7. FAVORITE COLOR?
* Royal blue
8. WHICH DO
YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV
* Give me an M3
or M5 anyday over a "sub-urban" !!!!
YOU BELIEVE IN AN
* Umm...not really sure
10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
* I enjoyed reading the Hardy Boys mysteries when I was a lot younger.
11. WHAT IS
YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
* Probably Spring, Summer, and Fall. Luckily, we have 4 distinct seasons here in the Seattle area.
YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE
* Same as every other a-netter: FLY!!!!!
13. THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED?
* Girl named Malia on 6/17/2000. I was at the pool in my old complex, and met this gal who was visiting a friend. We hit it off right away and sat in the hot tub and started kissing. We then went in the sauna for more privacy and held one another and enjoyed longer, more passionate kisses, and more holding. I was hoping to go back to my place for a LOT more, but I think she was nervous. That was the last I saw of her.
* Not if my life depended on it.
YOU HAD ONE WISH TO
GO BACK AND
WOULD IT BE
* My Grandpa Henry, who passed away in '92. I didn't really get a chance to say goodbye.
* A gal named Brooke from college...I still think about her a lot, but just wasn't meant to be.
16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY OF
* Friday and payday for work. First day of vacation.
17. WHAT'S IN
THE TRUNK OF
* A half-dead "made" mobster I whacked without first having a sit-down. (J/K..I'm a GoodFellas fan!)
18. WHICH DO
YOU PREFER SUSHI OR
* Any decent gourmet burger, preferably NOT from Red Robin...anyone who comes to Seattle should have a verde burger at Red Mill (Ballard and Phinney Ridge)
19. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO
, WHO'S MOST LIKELY
* I might forward it on, I don't know yet.
20. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO
* My Dad.
21. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?
* Right here on A-net
22. WHAT IS
YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
23. WHAT IS
YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
* German food, preferrably a bratwurst sampler, with a half-liter of Franziskaner Weissbier, and apple strudel for dessert.
And the winner for best actress is....REESE WITHERSPOON for 'Walk the Line'!!!!!!!!