gocaps16

Man Impregnates 13 Year Old Girl, Marries Her.

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:11 pm

baylorairbear

RE: Man Impregnates 13 Year Old Girl, Marries Her.

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:13 pm

And his A.net username is...
I'm just skipping stones...

Newark777

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:14 pm

I don't know his username, but I heard that Kiwi is pregnant...

Harry
Why grab a Heine when you can grab a Busch?

CaptOveur

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:15 pm

JCS17 has been quiet lately....
Things were better when it was two guys in a dorm room.

KiwiNanday

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:15 pm

Can't be me, I'm a 16 year old male in Massachusetts.
Silly Islamic extremists, it's just a cartoon!

Newark777

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:17 pm

Can't be me, I'm a 16 year old male in Massachusetts.

Haha, I know. I'm done making fun of you tonight, hope I didn't hurt your feelings.  Smile

Anyway, goodnight everyone, and that dude is seriously fucked up.

Harry
Why grab a Heine when you can grab a Busch?

baylorairbear

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:18 pm

Harry, that is the best one I've heard on here in a while. Thank you.

Quote:
It seems to me like they, as much as they could, made a responsible decision to try to cope with the problem

The problem is that a 22 y/o had sex with a 13 y/o. Her being pregnant is after the fact.

BaylorAirBear

KLM685

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:21 pm

LOL

I remember the case of this mexican girl that had 10 years old when she was pregnant due to a rape scene. It was sad.

But this is morbid and disgusting :S

Alonsou
KLM- The Best Airline in the World!

MaverickM11

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:31 pm

Where is the lucky bride registered?
E pur si muove -Galileo

MD11Engineer

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:34 pm

Is his name Jerry Lee Lewis?

Jan
Je Suis Charlie et je suis Ahmet aussi

jetjack74

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:34 pm

Quoting BaylorAirBear (Reply 1):
And his A.net username is...

FLairport
Made from jets!

N1120A

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:40 pm

Quoting MaverickM11 (Reply 8):

Toys R Us naturally

You know what the worst part about all of this is? Many people will accept this idiot as something other than a pedophile now that he married this poor girl
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

airtran737

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:41 pm

GAP Kids
Nice Trip Report!!! Great Pics, thanks for posting!!!! B747Forever

EA CO AS

Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:41 pm

Osh Kosh B'Gosh and Toys R' Us
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

richardnhsv

Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:38 pm

vomit 
Ah... the sickly strains of "Deliverance"
"If you've ever had a filet this good, welcome back." - Ruth Fertel

OYRJA

Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:40 pm

What ever happened to Pe@rson? Havent heard from him in a while  Smile
Could he be our guy?

OzarkD9S

Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:40 pm

Reminds me of the white trash hillbilly in my 7th grade class who dropped out to marry this 35 year old guy.

But who am I to judge? They're still married with "only" 4 kids.
Coast to Coast and Border to Border, Ozark Flies YOUR Way!

nycflyer

Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:52 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't think this is a huge deal? Who cares! It was obviously consensual sex if the parents let the girl marry the guy. No one is crying rape here. This is not pedophilia. It pisses me off that taxpayer dollars are being spent prosecuting the guy.

Just because the relationship might seem morally wrong to many people, doesn't mean the damn government needs to get involved. Geez.

Yes, I am a libertarian.

johnboy

Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:56 pm

You know, 70 years ago, my grandmother got married at 13 years of age, and my grandfather was 19.

I guess society's views do change over time, huh?

aaflt1871

Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:32 pm

Quoting NYCFlyer (Reply 17):
Am I the only one who doesn't think this is a huge deal?

Do you have a 13 year old daughter? You would have no problem with her having sex with a grown man? That kid should be enjoying her teenage years, not getting ready to become a mother. How will she provide for her child? In most states, she is too young to work a real job. My guess is it is going to be welfare. I hope the child molestor is locked up for the maxium of 50 years. And the girls mother should be tossed in there as well for letting it happen.

Who cares

Apparently not you. So I take it you would have sex with a 13 year old minor!!

It pisses me off that taxpayer dollars are being spent prosecuting the guy.

doesn't mean the damn government needs to get involved.

Somebody has to speak up and protect the child seeing her family had failed in doing that!! She is too young to make decisions like that.
Where did everybody go?

iakobos

Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:02 pm

First degree sexual assault ?
Should we guess that the old git who found that "expression" did spent some time in the cavalry or the Marines ?

AAFLT1871,
Perhaps a business idea for you, re-invent the vagina lock, just replace the key with new technology, like a timer programmed at birth.

...oops, wifie just back from work...I am off for my daily assault.

767Lover

Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:19 pm

Country music legend Loretta Lynn married Doolittle Lynn at around age 14, and he was about 21 (he had already done a stint in the Army.) They were married until his death a few years ago.

Kinda puts it in perspective, huh!

nycflyer

Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:26 pm

Quoting AAFLT1871 (Reply 19):
Do you have a 13 year old daughter? You would have no problem with her having sex with a grown man? That kid should be enjoying her teenage years, not getting ready to become a mother. How will she provide for her child? In most states, she is too young to work a real job. My guess is it is going to be welfare. I hope the child molestor is locked up for the maxium of 50 years. And the girls mother should be tossed in there as well for letting it happen.

Whoa, buddy! I never said it was right. Yes, sex with a minor is morally wrong. And yes, she'll probably end up on welfare. But a lot of things are morally wrong, but that doesn't make them illegal. My point is that so long as the sex was consensual - and I'm assuming it was if the girl's parents are letting them marry - then the government should not be involved.

Who cares

Again, see above. No, I would not have sex with a 13 y/o minor! But I just don't think someone who does, should be prosecuted.

TedTAce

Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:51 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't think this is a huge deal?

Mostly no.

This is not pedophilia

Damn Grey though!!!!

It pisses me off that taxpayer dollars are being spent prosecuting the guy.

thumbsup 

Quoting Johnboy (Reply 18):
I guess society's views do change over time, huh?

Thank you right wing bible thumping morons everywhere!!

Do you have a 13 year old daughter? You would have no problem with her having sex with a grown man?

As the expression goes... it ALL depends... I would like my daughter to have sex with a guy within a couple years of her age when she first feels comfortable with the idea of having sex. If that age is 12 (like I hear is common these days) so be it. I'd rather she waited until 16-18, but I'm not living in the stone age. If after she's had her first experience with someone closer to her age she decided to date someone in the 20 something set that will be fine so long as the following conditions are met. THEY must use condoms (though I'd have her on the pill anyway). He must have a degree. He must either be in graduate school or employed full time related to his degree. He must be taking her out to culturally enhancing events (every time they go out) IE Opera, Play, etc. No, keggers at the Frat house don't count. SHE must be getting a B or better average in school. Now given the requirements I have set; do you think she'll be dating a 20 something before she turns 18? I DOUBT it!!

If anyone should be put in jail IMHO, it's the parents, obviously they were BLATANTLY irresponsible for allowing the two to 'interface' in the first place and obviously too ignorant to teach her not to get pregnant. THIS is the behavior I find repugnant, not the kids'.
This space intentionally left blank

Pe@rson

Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:59 pm

"What ever happened to Pe@rson? Havent heard from him in a while
Could he be our guy?"

When I saw this thread, I just KNEW that some wise-arse was going to post something like that. I must admit that it was funny, although wrong.  Silly
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

flyingbronco05

Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:48 pm

Why do people get married when the girl gets pregnant?  Confused

She should just have an abortion and that will make everything easier.
Never Trust Your Fuel Gauge

EA CO AS

Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:21 pm

Quoting OzarkD9S (Reply 16):
Reminds me of the white trash hillbilly in my 7th grade class who dropped out to marry this 35 year old guy.

But who am I to judge? They're still married with "only" 4 kids.

Yeah, but that was her Uncle, though...
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

CaptainZed

Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:30 pm

Do they still sterilize 9 year old girls in Egypt?
Is it "legal"?

Just wondering, maybe then we can start understanding the guy..

AM744

Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:34 pm

Quoting KLM685 (Reply 7):
I remember the case of this mexican girl that had 10 years old when she was pregnant due to a rape scene. It was sad.

Saddest part was that our ultra-Catholic authorities denied her the RIGHT of an abortion even when she requested it.

nosedive

Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:20 am

Emotional Outburst for $100, Alex...

Heh, it's kinda funny to see how many people act as if this is the 1st time this has happened. Look, bottom line the guy is a pervert, but the sadder truth is there's other testicles like him out there....

Aloha717200

Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:20 am

Hmmmm, one of my friends is 20 and his girlfriend is 14 and their relationship is entirely nonsexual.

Does that make him a pedophile?

flyingbronco05

Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:00 am

Quoting Aloha717200 (Reply 32):

It's really hard to say. NOW, at their ages, he is, but then again, when he is 30 she will be 24, so then he won't be, so I dunno.

My girlfriend is 19 and I'm 23. Her best friend is 18 and her bf is 29.

FB05
Never Trust Your Fuel Gauge

cwapilot

Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:08 am

Maybe we should try to spin some good out of this...He could be the groundbreaker in a new prisoner exchange program with Iran.

Aloha717200....YES! There is something terribly wrong with a 20 year old (Sophomore or Junior in COLLEGE) that has to go back to an 8th grader or freshman in high school for female companionship. If it is done with the approval of parental units, they have something seriously wrong with them. He isn't in the military, is he?

Iakobos...stop spewing the psycho-babble from a moment and think. The "distant stoneage" was a time when older men were allowed to screw (sometimes forceably) and marry (sometimes) adolescent girls. It stemmed from a need, due to poor health and short life spans, to procreate before the onset of old age. I think we've moved beyond that. It is true that females physically mature faster than males. However, at that age, they are not emotionally mature enough to handle such a relationship. When the 14 year old turns 28 and is facing the same issues as a 40 to 50 year old, what do you do, as a parent or friend, to explain what she should do to get the prime of her life back...she will never get to have the experiences normal teens and 20-somethings have, and that can't be good on her social and psychological development. And, I've got news for you. Girls, from the age of 12, think they are completely ready with all of the knowledge they will ever need...I pity your child if that is the approach you are going to take.

Before some of you begin your "parenting" maybe you should do some research on the psychological and emotional effects of adolescent sexual activity, especially on girls. It has nothing to do with religion or fundamentalists, so don't worry. If you think you have to neglect your parental duties soas not to appear religious in front of your political comrades, you shouldn't have kids. Below is an abstract of an article (one of many dozens on the topic) from the educational research clearing house:
"An immediate consequence of premature sexual activity is the hurt stemming from a broken relationship. Following the breakup of a relationship, teenage girls can have problems with interpersonal commitment. Communication and trust may suffer in a sexually-based relationship and one's reputation may be harmed. Career and education plans, as well as health, can be altered when teenagers become sexually active. Teenagers who avoid sex can explore other avenues of involvement and can have the satisfaction of being in control. Teenage girls who engage in sexual activity run the risk of becoming pregnant and choosing between abortion or having the baby. Girls who choose abortion may experience a delayed negative reaction to the abortion, known as Post-Abortion Syndrome. Teenagers who opt to keep their baby often have trouble staying in school, completing their education, and finding employment. Teenagers who choose to delay sexual gratification may avoid pain and enhance their prospects of achieving happiness in life. (NB)" This is aside from the research that shows that those who engage in early sexual activity are more likely to have other "problems" such as drug and alcohol abuse, and that which shows the dynamic between the "power" aspect in play on the part of males (especially older males and younger girls) versus the adolescent female's self-esteem and emotional health...girls are more likely to consent to these activities, whether they really feel prepared or not, especially when an older male is attempting to initiate.
Southside Irish...our two teams are the White Sox and whoever plays the Cubs!

Aloha717200

Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:13 am

Quoting Flyingbronco05 (Reply 33):
It's really hard to say. NOW, at their ages, he is, but then again, when he is 30 she will be 24, so then he won't be, so I dunno.

My girlfriend is 19 and I'm 23. Her best friend is 18 and her bf is 29.

I disagree.

I had a crush not too long ago on a 15 year old girl, and I'm 20. Couldn't help it, it just happened. The attraction wasn't sexual at all, I was drawn to her personality.

Nothing came of it of course, but if she had been 20, and me 25, no one would have blinked an eye. And so would be the case with my friend up there. If she was maybe 12 I'd see it differently, but a 14 year old is capable of having a real relationship (not sexual) with someone. I don't consider that pedophilia, with only a 5 or 6 year age difference. Anything more than that, maybe.

Consider this, Bronco...you are 23 and your GF is 19...that's a 4 year age difference. What if you were 19 and had fallen in love with a 15 year old? Same age difference. Are you a pedophile? Or did love just happen when you didn't expect it to?

cwapilot

Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:16 am

18 yr old/19 yr old is different than 13 yr old...come on! Yes, when he is 30, she will be 24...but, at 24, aside from the emotional and psychological damage that may have occurred, she will be in a much better position to make wise decisions in this arena, won't she?

Notice that the examples you cite all involve adults...

Is it a big deal, some ask? On its own, no...but there is a lot more than just this case going on. Whether it is non-consensual (child rape) or "consensual" (consent given by someone mentally incapable of giving such consent is not really consent), it falls along the same lines.

Aloha717200

Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:19 am

Quoting Cwapilot (Reply 34):
Aloha717200....YES! There is something terribly wrong with a 20 year old (Sophomore or Junior in COLLEGE) that has to go back to an 8th grader or freshman in high school for female companionship. If it is done with the approval of parental units, they have something seriously wrong with them. He isn't in the military, is he?

Again, no one would care if they had the same age difference but she was over 18. It's only the fact that she is under that magical age number that has everyone up in arms.

He's in college studying computers and electronics. She is in school just waiting for the day she turns 18 so that she can fly up to NH to be with him. Love happens sometimes when you least expect it. I figure if they can make it last for another 3 years then they should be together. If not, then chalk it up to one of those strange things that happens.

I do love how quick people are to label others. Without even knowing much about the situation. What if it happened to you?

cwapilot

Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:22 am

"I had a crush not too long ago on a 15 year old girl, and I'm 20."
"Nothing came of it of course, but if she had been 20, and me 25, no one would have blinked an eye."

At 20, she is a mature, fully developed adult...at 15 she is not. And, no, adolescent girls are not capable emotionally of having such a relationship and the potential after-effects of such a relationship. "Crush" implies sexual attraction...you said it was not that...you like her personality, which I take to mean, you liked to hang around and talk. That is friendship...it just happens to be with a female. As long as it doesn't turn sexual, NO, you are not acting as a pedophile.

TedTAce

Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:26 am

No he's gay...

And by the way... homosexuality has nothing to do with pedophilia..but the inverse is somewhat the majority.

cwapilot

Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:28 am

AGAIN, if there was the same age difference, and she was 18, SHE WOULD BE AN ADULT, and vastly (do you have any idea how much maturation occurs between ages 14 and 18?!) more mature and emotionally able to handle such a relationship. As it is now, she will spend her high school days, not as a normal high school student, but like someone akin to a wife awaiting the return of her husband from war. She will undoubtedly skip all of those things that make high school and adolescence what it is. Her outlook on life will change greatly by the time she gets out of high school. She does not get a do-over. That is not psychologically healthy.

There are no labels...again, actually do some research on the issue. For a 20 year old guy to need to go back to a CHILD for female companionship, and make these types of life decisions, means there are some issues.

Aloha717200

Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:55 am

Quoting Cwapilot (Reply 38):
At 20, she is a mature, fully developed adult...at 15 she is not. And, no, adolescent girls are not capable emotionally of having such a relationship and the potential after-effects of such a relationship. "Crush" implies sexual attraction...you said it was not that...you like her personality, which I take to mean, you liked to hang around and talk. That is friendship...it just happens to be with a female. As long as it doesn't turn sexual, NO, you are not acting as a pedophile.

I see your point. There wasn't a sexual attraction, but there definitely was the feeling of "I'm falling for her", but it didn't last long. Like I said I'm over it now and nothing ever came of it. But I couldn't help that it happened.

As for Kyle:

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 39):
No he's gay...

Ohnononono.....he's about as hetro as it gets....

Quoting Cwapilot (Reply 40):
AGAIN, if there was the same age difference, and she was 18, SHE WOULD BE AN ADULT, and vastly (do you have any idea how much maturation occurs between ages 14 and 18?!) more mature and emotionally able to handle such a relationship. As it is now, she will spend her high school days, not as a normal high school student, but like someone akin to a wife awaiting the return of her husband from war. She will undoubtedly skip all of those things that make high school and adolescence what it is. Her outlook on life will change greatly by the time she gets out of high school. She does not get a do-over. That is not psychologically healthy.

Hmmm, again I see your point. Right now this girl is desperate to be with him, spends all of her time talking about him and how much she misses him. At 16 she wants to drive to NH to visit him. Her family doesn't know.

iakobos

Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:35 am

Quoting Cwapilot (Reply 38):
At 20, she is a mature, fully developed adult...at 15 she is not.

I assume you know her personally.
One thing is obvious, her physical development is not lagging behind.

If you are talking about maturity, the law is irrelevant, only an assessment conducted by (preferably) more than one professional can make that evaluation.

Everything here seems to turn around the girl, not much is said about the boy, which, (only) according to his ID, should be a mature and thereby responsible adult.

They had sex with (I guess) an unwanted consequence.
He, possibly her, and both families have taken their responsibilities.
Let they try.

emiratesa345

Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:03 am

Hmmmm, one of my friends is 20 and his girlfriend is 14 and their relationship is entirely nonsexual.

Sad. What is the relationship about if not sex? She hasn't fully matured yet, probably still talks about Barbies, while hes thinking about a future career.

Either she has mentured very much intellectually, or he is very immature.

Mark
You and I were meant to fly, Air Canada!

777DadandJr

Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:09 am

I thought of something that has not been mentioned yet.

Since it is legal for this "child" to marry in Kansas at 13, had these two gotten married before they had sex, then this would be a non story and this thread would not even exist.

But since they were not married first, then, technically, it is statutory rape.

Funny though how much of a double standard there is. Mary LeTourneau (sp?) did the same thing, and she spent 7 years in jail, and now she's married to the boy anyway.

What a world.

Russ
My glass is neither 1/2 empty nor 1/2 full, rather, the glass itself is twice as big as it should be.

baylorairbear

Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:10 am

I'll bet her parents let her play GTA:San Andreas, too!

BaylorAirBear

cwapilot

Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:27 am

"I assume you know her personally.
One thing is obvious, her physical development is not lagging behind."

It's called brain science, my friend, and physical development has nothing to do with it.

"Everything here seems to turn around the girl, not much is said about the boy, which, (only) according to his ID, should be a mature and thereby responsible adult."

The guy is sick...he should be kept as far away from this girl and any other child as possible, including this baby, if they do intend to keep it, preferably locked away until he is too old to do anything with any female of any age. If parents, the supposedly responsible adult parties in this girl's life, had any part in promoting or condoning or in any way allowing this to happen, they need to be locked away as well. The girl is a victim in this case, and I hope a doctor with a brain handles her pregnancy and gets her the help she needs.

"If you are talking about maturity, the law is irrelevant, only an assessment conducted by (preferably) more than one professional can make that evaluation."

Give me a break! Now, every teenage girl that wants to screw an adult should go get their head examined to determine....hmmm....head examined...maybe that's something the adult molester/rapist should be doing.

There are some strange opinions on this board on a wide range of topics. However, having to defend the notion that adults should not be having sex with children, nor should they be facilitating or promoting children having sex with each other, is something that I never thought would have to be done.

cwapilot

Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:35 am

"Kansas law, however, sets no minimum marriage age, although case law sets the minimum age at 14 for boys and 12 for girls. The marriage must be approved by both parents or guardian, or by a district court judge, said Whitney Watson, spokesman for Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline. A judge also must approve if only one parent approves."

So, parents send them over state lines for what amounts to a "shotgun wedding"...you tell me how this girl is not only a victim of her molester but also of her parents and in-laws! Her parents are supposed to protect her from such things...now they've forced her, as a junior high school CHILD, to be barnacled to this pervert for a very long time. It's shocking when, in comparison, Nebraska has less stone-age laws than another state...somebody needs to pull their heads out of their asses in Kansas.

baylorairbear

Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:00 am

So is her husband now her legal guardian?

BaylorAirBear

B744F

Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:13 am

Its a scientific fact that at a younger age your brain is not developed enough to make certain decisions. Some people might want to believe they can teach their son/daughter and they will truely understand and make the correct decisions no matter what the age, but that is just nonsense. I think to be a parent you need to pass a test, and take a course in psychology

sleekjet

Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:24 am

From Reply 29: "Saddest part was that our ultra-Catholic authorities denied her the RIGHT of an abortion even when she requested it."

Wait, they stopped a murder from happening and you're upset?
II Cor. 4:17-18

TedTAce

Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:27 am

Quoting Sleekjet (Reply 50):
Wait, they stopped a murder from happening and you're upset?

Here we go again  Yeah sure