EGTESkyGod
Topic Author

WG Grace Cricket Adverts

Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:32 pm

Is there a link on the web somewhere where we can watch these? They are so funny, especially the one where he smashes the Aussie pint glasses with his cricket bat!
I came, I saw, I Concorde! RIP Michael Jackson

EGTESkyGod
Topic Author

RE: WG Grace Cricket Adverts

Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:00 pm

Anyone? I can't believe no-one here knows this! Has anyone played the Bring it On game on the Channel 4 website?

xr8FordGirl

Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:40 pm

LOl someone smashes an Aussie pint with a ball? As long as it's Fosters lets line 'em up.

Sorry can't help on the link front but try Googling the adds and see if you find anything there

EGTESkyGod
Topic Author

Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:28 pm

No, he smashes it with his bat!

WG Grace is at the bar in full cricket gear, an Aussie is at a table drinking his pint, when he gets up, taps Grace on the shoulder and says "Excuse me mate, couldya look after my pint?"

Grace doesn't move. The Aussie then goes off to the loo, or wherever. All of a sudden, WG Grace stands bolt upright, turns round, looks at the Aussie pint glasses on the table, and smashes the bat down on the glasses, and turns back to the bar where he was. The Aussie comes back in from the loo wondering what has happened!

JamieD

Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:42 pm

I agree, the adverts are very funny. I did a quick search for them, but all I could find was this mildly amusing flash game, straight from Channel 4's website.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/microsites/B/bringiton/bringiton.html