Ibhayi
Topic Author

Most Unusual Place You Have Had Sex?

Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:37 am

Where is the most unusual place you have had sex or sexual act?

For me, the London Underground, english train service
fat girls give the best head because they're hungry

Newark777

RE: Most Unusual Place You Have Had Sex?

Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:51 am

The room that houses the a.net servers in Sweden. Just don't tell Johan.  Wink

Harry
Why grab a Heine when you can grab a Busch?

andz

Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:51 am

Urban legend maybe...a radio station was having a phone in on the same topic and a woman phoned in, in answer to the question she replied "in my bottom"
After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF...

mauriceb

Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:58 am

Where is the most unusual place you have had sex or sexual act?

For me, the London Underground, english train service

wtf... they are mostly full, how do you manage that? and does it have anything to do with ya signature?

mrniji

Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:15 am

Since no one has volunteered yet;

Sex? I never had such

Signed,

99 % of anet

OK, little bit serious: I have no idea what the purpose here is.. to please the horny phantasy of the author (probably his story is not true at all).. I mean I prefer to keep my sexual life in private and not boast: "Eih, Dude, you know, I have had sex unter the motorcycle of the old man who ownes the swimming pool there"..

my goodness, anet has really become the agony aunt of the universe  Smile now we have to wait till some bible lecture comes, saying that sex b4 the marriage is against the law of the lord.. anyways, I think the people with the best sex lives keep their experiences secret with their partners and don't need to proove themselves on anet with some home made stories (secrecy is part of any pleasure, not only bumping and coming, eh!) .. still, I will lurk in this thread.. it might give me a laugh once in a while.. maybe I will elect the best made-up story here  Wink
"The earth provides enough resources for everyone's need, but not for some people's greed." (Gandhi)

teahan

Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:17 am

Quoting Mrniji (Reply 4):
OK, little bit serious: I have no idea what the purpose here is.. to please the horny phantasy of the author (probably his story is not true at all).. I mean I prefer to keep my sexual life in private and not boast: "Eih, Dude, you know, I have had sex unter the motorcycle of the old man who ownes the swimming pool there"..

my goodness, anet has really become the agony aunt of the universe now we have to wait till some bible lecture comes, saying that sex b4 the marriage is against the law of the lord.. anyways, I think the people with the best sex lives keep their experiences secret with their partners and don't need to proove themselves on anet with some home made stories (secrecy is part of any pleasure, not only bumping and coming, eh!) .. still, I will lurk in this thread.. it might give me a laugh once in a while.. maybe I will elect the best made-up story here

Is that the long winded way of telling us you are a virgin?
Goodbye SR-LX MD-11 / 6th of March 1991 to the 31st of October 2004

Ibhayi
Topic Author

Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:19 am

Nothing to do with my signature, I did my service to the ugly world and it was a set of kisses and no more.

Wasnt sex was head on the underground and a train from waterloo to wimbledon.

desertjets

Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:23 am

"In the backseat of a Volkswagen."

Five bucks (Canadian) to the first person who figures out what movie that comes from.
Stop drop and roll will not save you in hell. --- seen on a church marque in rural Virginia

BCAL

Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:25 am

Quoting DesertJets (Reply 7):
Five bucks (Canadian) to the first person who figures out what movie that comes from.

Herbie fully loaded?

biggrin 
MOL on SRB's latest attack at BA: "It's like a little Chihuahua barking at a dying Labrador. Nobody cares."

mrniji

Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:28 am

Quoting Teahan (Reply 5):
Is that the long winded way of telling us you are a virgin?

It's a sarcastic response to this in my eyes silly thread, along with an analysis why the author is so curious to know about the sex lives of anonymous people. Otherwise, in regard to your statement, no need to give any information, proof or whatsoever - believe what you want, I don't really care  Wink - if you are so interested, ask the people who know me here a little better
"The earth provides enough resources for everyone's need, but not for some people's greed." (Gandhi)

Ibhayi
Topic Author

Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:39 am

Its some harmless fun to have a laugh at and with other users.

its sad that people have to keep mentioning that 99% of a.net hasnt had sex, yes im glad 13 year olds havnt as a lot of the members here are very young.

Sex is a personal thing, but to make a simple comment of a "different" place one did it in it does not mean one is declaring the inner details of their sex life, quite the contrary.

[Edited 2005-08-22 20:43:38]

MYT332

Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:46 am

Quoting DesertJets (Reply 7):

Chasing Amy. 

Nah no clue, google is useless I thinks.

[Edited 2005-08-22 20:48:23]
One Life, Live it.

teahan

Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:52 am

Quoting Mrniji (Reply 9):
It's a sarcastic response to this in my eyes silly thread,

And maybe my response was a sarcastic response to yours.
Goodbye SR-LX MD-11 / 6th of March 1991 to the 31st of October 2004

desertjets

Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:56 am

Quoting Myt332 (Reply 8):
Chasing Amy.

Nah no clue, google is useless I thinks.

Actually you are closer than you think you are. Correct director, wrong movie.
Stop drop and roll will not save you in hell. --- seen on a church marque in rural Virginia

mrniji

Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:01 am

Quoting Teahan (Reply 9):
And maybe my response was a sarcastic response to yours.

OK, 1-1.. OK, on a serious note, please don't take my silly post serious.. I already realized that I have caused misunderstanding with my ambiguous post (maybe an effect of two glasses red wine I had in the heat just to chill out after a tough day at work, partly outdoors in extreme heat) .. . apology for that to the thread starter.. now the stories please Big grin

Fokker Lover

Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:12 am

A long time ago in a Fokker F100 parked in a hangar, with my wife.

About 6 years ago on a buddy's backyard deck, with about 7 other people.

Not too long ago, in a pop up camper with another couple. It was 4:00 in the afternoon, and an old lady in another camper was out looking to see what all of that screaming was. Turns out the other girl was a real howler. I just recently deleted those pictures from my cell phone.
10,000 years ago we would have eaten you. Today, we drag you along and allow you to pollute the gene pool.

777236ER

Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:14 am

In a woman.

Signed,
KROC
Your bone's got a little machine

airtran737

Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:15 am

Quoting BCAL (Reply 6):

It's from Mallrats.
Nice Trip Report!!! Great Pics, thanks for posting!!!! B747Forever

mrniji

Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:23 am

By the way, I am quite sure that when I open site Related tomorrow, I will find a thread concerning:

"I have noted the increase about sexual topics in non-av! My 12 yr old daughter lurks on anet and read this thread and was deeply shocked. I thought anet was a family-free site. I demand this to be deleted!"

probably they don't know that the kids nowadays are more clever than they think and able to bypass any child protection installed on the PCs to access dodgy sites.. sidenote: if Anet if family free, the best is to educate the kids as early as possible about this very topic, in discussing the how and where's, and in providing them access to other sources away from their households Big grin

KROC

Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:26 am

Inside Arsenal@LHR.

Signed, 777236ER

jafa39

Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:28 am

Under a bush in Kew gardens, London.
We, the undersigned, do hereby consent.....

mrniji

Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:31 am

In front of my PC monitor, while chatting.. I actually did it myself, does it count?

Signed,
WellHung

saigonhouston

Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:28 am

2000 Memorial weekend in Pesacola Beach, Florida.
I had a great time inside the tent and on the beach with white sands.
Four other guys are also join with me in the tent. We were high like a kyte and absorted with all of the alcohol.

saigonhouston