707CMF
Topic Author

No More Sugar In My Coffee!

Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:10 pm

A few months ago, I was asking you how to reduce the number of sugars in my coffee ( http://www.airliners.net/discussions/non_aviation/read.main/734819 ).

I am proud to announce that for over a month now, all my coffees have been sugarless. I am even starting not only to ejoy black coffee, but actually to dislike sweetened !!!!

Here's to me. I know this is some self gloss, but come on. Two years ago, I would put 4 sugars in the mug I now drink black !!!

Cheers,

gordonsmall

RE: No More Sugar In My Coffee!

Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:47 pm

Congratulations on becoming a real coffee drinker!

I too drink black coffee with no sugar, at least I assume that's what the secretary makes me. To be honest there's no evidence to suggest that it's actually coffee I'm drinking ...............  Smile
Statistically, people who have had the most birthdays tend to live the longest.

gkirk

Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:48 pm

Wimps.
Cannae beat a nice pint of Stella with a couple of Chocolate Digestives  Wink
When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army Boys, we'll be coming down the road!

UTA_flyinghigh

Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:49 pm

Mazette ! What a great achievement !

UTA  checkeredflag 
Fly to live, live to fly - Air France/KLM Flying Blue Platinum, BMI Diamond Club Gold, Emirates Skywards

gordonsmall

Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:59 pm

Quoting Gkirk (Reply 2):
Wimps.
Cannae beat a nice pint of Stella with a couple of Chocolate Digestives

Kirkie,

As much as I would love to sit at my desk all day downing pints of the amber nectar, my current employers (the Medical Research Council) don't approve, in fact it's frowned upon and could possibly lead to my dismissal.  Smile

This is unfortunate, but I quite like my new job. I get paid much more than I did before (and I wasn't exactly badly paid then  Smile), I work normal office hours, I'm not exactly rushed off my feet with things to do and there's no stress. Suits me fine!
Statistically, people who have had the most birthdays tend to live the longest.

scbriml

Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:41 pm

I gave up sugar in coffee a long time ago now. At first I hated it, but like most things, you keep at it and you get used to it. Now, if I get a coffee with sugar by accident, it tastes horrid.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!