vsfullthrottle

GTA San Andreas Help Plz.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:21 am

Hey guys

Hopefully someone can help me.

I am currently working for Jizzy in San Fierro on his first mission and have to chase down the Limo and Suv but I am having a hard time beating them. If I use the pimpmobile it ends up blowing up from too much damage. If I try and get another car it tells me to get back in the Pimpmobile, I cant figure out how to beat this part.

Any help/advise greatly appreciated

VSFT

sovietjet

RE: GTA San Andreas Help Plz.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:48 am

This mission wasnt the easiest but I'll tell you what. Get the SMG the biggest one(I dont know what its called but its under "SMG" at ammunation) it does the most damage. Then chase them down with the pimpmobile but dont hit anything at least on the way there. After that just follow the limo and suv without rushing too much. Eventually they drive to calmer streets where you can safely drive by them to pieces. Also dont miss any opportunity to driveby them on the way there. You need patience and good opportunites for a driveby. And of course at least some half decent driving skill. Eventually they explode. Good luck!

vsfullthrottle

RE: GTA San Andreas Help Plz.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:00 am

Hey there

Thanks alot, i will give that a go, I actually forgot about the whole drive by thing, I am gonna have to try and refresh my memory on how to do that. LOL.

Cheers

VSFT