Bofredrik
Topic Author

USA Creates A Islamic State In Iraq!

Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:54 pm

Iraq was one of the very few states with little influence of the Islamic religion
in the region, and USA wanted it to be a democratic country after Saddam.
But now is the constitution based on Islam...
How could this happen???

Boeing7E7

RE: USA Creates A Islamic State In Iraq!

Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:56 pm

People have free will. If that's what they want, so be it.

Falcon84

Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:58 pm

Quoting Boeing7E7 (Reply 1):
People have free will. If that's what they want, so be it.

It's certainly not what your lord and hero wanted, 7E7, that's for sure. The Republican Party didn't envision an Islamic Republic that, as you know, will be hostile to the U.S. when we leave.

And this is the "legacy" Bush is going to leave? The last laugh will be on him, and history will judge him harsly because of it.
Work Right, Fly Hard

AeroWesty

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:01 am

Quoting Falcon84 (Reply 2):
history will judge him harsly because of it.

Except for Fox News, and all the neocons will bob their heads accordingly.
International Homo of Mystery

Falcon84

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:03 am

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 3):
Except for Fox News, and all the neocons will bob their heads accordingly.

Translation: A "Lewinsky" on a much larger scale.
Work Right, Fly Hard

Boeing7E7

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:06 am

Quoting Falcon84 (Reply 2):
It's certainly not what your lord and hero wanted, 7E7, that's for sure. The Republican Party didn't envision an Islamic Republic that, as you know, will be hostile to the U.S. when we leave.

Translation: I'm making yet another false assumption about someone I don't know and confusing him with someone else.

I could give a rip about Iraq. We got Saddam, now let 'em sort out their own mess.

OYRJA

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:08 am

Quoting Boeing7E7 (Reply 5):
I could give a rip about Iraq. We got Saddam, now let 'em sort out their own mess.

Their own mess???? The Coalition led by your beloved President created that mess!! Damn man.

Falcon84

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:13 am

Great! Your hero and lord, Mr. Bush, invades them, without just cause, over something that didn't exist; we virtually level their nation, and now you just want to leave, like a dog with his legs, between his tail, licking his balls in pity! What strategy! What cowardice!

We made the mess-we need to fix it. It wasn't their mess to begin with-it was George W. Bush, and the people of the U.S. shouldn't let him off as easy as the likes of you would have, 7E7.
Work Right, Fly Hard

LifelinerOne

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:14 am

What a magnificent insightful post!

Cheers!  talktothehand 
Only Those Who Sleep Don't Make Mistakes

Boeing7E7

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:17 am

Quoting LifelinerOne (Reply 8):
What a magnificent insightful post!

Like I said, I could give a rip. I'm a bit sick of fighting wars on foreign soil when we have our own problems at home. Helping other countries with a crisis is one thing, being the worlds police squad is another.

If they choose to live by a dictator or a tyrant, that's their problem, not ours.

[Edited 2005-08-31 17:19:57]

Falcon84

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:23 am

Quoting Boeing7E7 (Reply 9):
Like I said, I could give a rip. I'm a bit sick of fighting wars on foreign soil when we have our own problems at home.

You say that, but don't have the gonads to rip this president who sent us to war under false pretenses, do you? You'd rather blame the Iraqi's, wouldn't you?

If they choose to live by a dictator or a tyrant, that's their problem, not ours.

That's right, fella, which is why your sad, stale line, and those of other neocons that "it was about getting rid of Saddam" is such bullshit. It's not our business, is it?
Work Right, Fly Hard

Boeing7E7

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:27 am

Quoting Falcon84 (Reply 10):
You say that, but don't have the gonads to rip this president who sent us to war under false pretenses, do you? You'd rather blame the Iraqi's, wouldn't you?

Hey American Idiot. How about you stop confusing me with Bravo7E7 I'm not some pro-war gung ho a-hole.

Noecon? Everything is political with me? Better check yourself.

ANCFlyer

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:31 am

Wow Bravo - occasionally you really amaze me . . .

We got Saddam, now let 'em sort out their own mess.

Mission accomplished here . . . .

It's no wonder every liberal and then some on this sight thinks you've gone completely out of orbit . . .

In this case, they're spot on . . . they may have had a mess before Saddam was deposed - but they have a certain shit storm now . . . and we did it.

Any other perception is simply baffling.

As to the thread title . . .

If an Islamic Republic is what they Iraqi people want - then it's their government. We told them to form a constitution, form a government, now they have. If it's their choice, we need to salute and move out smartly. AFTER we help them stabilize said government.
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

Falcon84

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:31 am

Quoting Boeing7E7 (Reply 11):
Hey American Idiot. How about you stop confusing me with Bravo7E7 I'm not some pro-war gung ho a-hole.

ROTFL.

This from a user who asked me what, a as "liberal" I was doing to help the folks in the Gulf. ROTFL.
Work Right, Fly Hard

LifelinerOne

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:32 am

Like I said, I could give a rip. I'm a bit sick of fighting wars on foreign soil when we have our own problems at home.

Hey buddy, we don't liked it either, but we (as in The Netherlands) went to Iraq and did our share. You created the mess, you clean it up after you. Does your mother still wash your socks as well? Show some responsibility and compassion for your country deeds. I know I would.

It should be. A stable and sound Iraq is better for everyone. Also for you 7E7, especially when you want a nice fuel price at the gas station or don't want your country to act as the worlds police squad in the future.

Cheers!  wave 

Boeing7E7

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:32 am

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 12):
Wow Bravo - occasionally you really amaze me

There you go again.

Me:

http://www.airliners.net/discussions/profile.main?username=Boeing7E7

Bravo:

http://www.airliners.net/discussions/profile.main?username=BRAVO7E7

Two different people. Or is that difficult for you and Falcon?

Quoting LifelinerOne (Reply 14):
Also for you 7E7, especially when you want a nice fuel price at the gas station or don't want your country to act as the worlds police squad in the future.

I could care less about the cost of fuel. It could double from present levels and it wouldn't phase me.

[Edited 2005-08-31 17:38:44]

TPASXM787

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:45 am

So we invaded them, removed their leader, and now we should leave without helping the displaces civilians? Did you drink the whole pitcher of kool-aid?

Quoting Boeing7E7 (Reply 11):
Hey American Idiot.

Are you referring to yourself?

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 12):
If an Islamic Republic is what they Iraqi people want - then it's their government. We told them to form a constitution, form a government, now they have. If it's their choice, we need to salute and move out smartly. AFTER we help them stabilize said government.

checkmark 
This is the Last Stop.

Mir

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:59 am

I'm a bit sick of fighting wars on foreign soil when we have our own problems at home.

I've got a very simple solution that would work perfectly for this. Don't like fighting foreign wars? Then DON'T START THEM!!!!

-Mir
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

LifelinerOne

Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:05 am

Quoting Boeing7E7 (Reply 15):
I could care less about the cost of fuel. It could double from present levels and it wouldn't phase me.

You are really short-sightened, mr. Rich Guy. If you are so full of America and want the problems solved at home, then you ought to see the importance of a stable Middle-East and therefore Iraq... Without lower oil prices worldwide economies will overheat and shutdown, the US included. There will be more bankruptcies, more unemployment etc. It will be downhill only. Thank god you can "phase" it all out! Also, a stable Middle-East will prevent the US from needing to act as the worlds police again and prevent your economy for another cash blow.

You know, you really strengthen the look the world has on Americans. It makes it looks like Americans' world ends at their own backyard, while I know that a lot of US citizens luckily aren't that way.

Have a nice "phase"!

Cheers!  wave 

Boeing7E7

Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:08 am

Quoting LifelinerOne (Reply 18):
You are really short-sightened, mr. Rich Guy. If you are so full of America and want the problems solved at home, then you ought to see the importance of a stable Middle-East and therefore Iraq... Without lower oil prices worldwide economies will overheat and shutdown, the US included. There will be more bankruptcies, more unemployment etc. It will be downhill only. Thank god you can "phase" it all out! Also, a stable Middle-East will prevent the US from needing to act as the worlds police again and prevent your economy for another cash blow.

So we should be in Iraq then? Okay then. I wish peeps like you would make up your mind.

Scorpio

Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:19 am

Quoting Boeing7E7 (Reply 19):
So we should be in Iraq then? Okay then.

Yes, because, as we all know, the Middle east has never been as stable as it is now, and oil prices have hit rock bottom.

Oh wait... never mind...

LifelinerOne

Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:19 am

So we should be in Iraq then? Okay then. I wish peeps like you would make up your mind.

I never said that the US doesn't need to be in Iraq. Thank god the US are still there! The country would be in more chaos if the US weren't around. That the US aren't able to cope with the problems back home is something they need to balance out, but you just can't walk away as you suggested.

I have a really bad headache...

Take an aspirin, lay down and stay away from the A.net discussion forums. It might do the job.

Cheers!

[Edited 2005-08-31 18:21:57]

ANCFlyer

Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:42 am

Quoting Boeing7E7 (Reply 15):
Two different people. Or is that difficult for you and Falcon?

My mistake -

Ok, I take back everything bad I said about BRAVO7E7 and direct my attentions to you . . . same commentary however . . . you've left the planet.

Regards.
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

SlamClick

Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:45 am

Quoting Bofredrik (Thread starter):
Iraq was one of the very few states with little influence of the Islamic religion
in the region, and USA wanted it to be a democratic country after Saddam.
But now is the constitution based on Islam...
How could this happen???

You are right!
Saddam Hussein was much better than Islam!

Or maybe you are just blinded by your own abberations.
Happiness is not seeing another trite Ste. Maarten photo all week long.

B744F

Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:16 am

I'm a bit sick of fighting wars on foreign soil when we have our own problems at home.

Welcome to the club, but that can't be a right winger saying that, they love wars, they think its good for the economy!

being the worlds police squad is another.

Nonsense, America is the worlds corporate defenders.