aaflt1871

Can Somebody Explain This Game

Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:43 pm

I was wondering if someone could translate the buttons in english as far as picking up and dropping of the water from the plane

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/waterplane.html
Where did everybody go?

ANITIX87

RE: Can Somebody Explain This Game

Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:09 pm

Something to this effect...

1) Use the arrows to fly your plane (they are, UP is to go down, DOWN is to go up, LEFT is to slow down, RIGHT is to speed up.

2) Drop down onto the water to pick it up. Your speed must be within the small blue area in the speedometer.

3) Fly over the fires and press SPACE bar to drop the water and put it out.

SOME TIPS: Left gauge is the SPEED, right gauge is the water reserve. If your speed goes into the red you WILL stall and die. And don't drop into the water too far or you'lll die. And avoid the little birds...It's a very addicting game.

TIS
www.stellaryear.com: Canon EOS 50D, Canon EOS 5DMkII, Sigma 50mm 1.4, Canon 24-70 2.8L II, Canon 100mm 2.8L, Canon 100-4

TedTAce

Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:44 pm

Well, I know I'm not going to be a 215 pilot anytime soon  Sad
This space intentionally left blank

rossbaku

Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:57 pm

I've got it sussed.

What you need to do is fly along and when the water approaches slow your speed down by pressing the Left arrow. Get really close to the water and make sure no warnings are flashing on screen. Then skim the plane along the water and watch your Reverve gauge increase. Then, use the Down Arrow to pick yourself up again and increase speed by pressing the Right Arrow button.

Make sure you are above the palm trees, birds etc to avoid a crash. When you are over fire, hold down the space bar to drop water.

Hope everyone can now do this!

RossBaku  Silly

EMBQA

Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:58 pm

It's not as easy as it looks. I learned you need to flair even in the water to slow down, or you'll crash..
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"