OttoPylit
Topic Author

Budweiser's Great American Heroes Commercials

Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:27 am

Does anyone know if there is a collection of Budweisers Great American Heroe's/Men of Genius commercials? I have never heard one I didn't like and would pay good money if Anheuser-Busch put out some kind of CD collection of all the commercials. That probably won't happen, but does anyone know if there is a website or something that has them all listed?

Thanks!

OttoPylit
I don't have a microwave, but I do have a clock that occasionally cooks shit.

mia

Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:12 am

There used to be a site that was shut down by one of Budweiser's lawyers like 2 weeks ago. You can still find the trancripts there.

http://budlight.whipnet.com/

Now, for the commercials, I have 24 of the Real American Heroes and Real American Genius. If you wish to have then I can make them available...
"Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen."

beefer

Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:27 pm

It is interesting to note that the man who sings the songs in these commercials is David Bickler, the former lead singer of the rock group "Survivor".

OttoPylit
Topic Author

Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:05 am

Quoting MIA (Reply 1):
Now, for the commercials, I have 24 of the Real American Heroes and Real American Genius. If you wish to have then I can make them available...

Yea, if you don't mind. Just name a price(reasonable, of course). lol Just get in touch with me from my profile and lets throw down some numbers. Somehow, I just don't see Bud eventually putting them all out for everyone to enjoy, and it appears they have removed the transcripts off the site too. Anything you pull up has the letter from Bud's attorneys. But those are the best marketing gimmick out there, in my opinion.

We salute you, Mr. Hawaiian print shirt maker, because you make a white belt look good with anything. The chicks say they hate it, but we know they all love the big kahuna.

OttoPylit

aaflt1871

RE: Budweiser's Great American Heroes Commercials

Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:06 am

Here Ya Go.

http://thefuntimesguide.com/movablet...chives/2004/10/bud_light_real.html

Scroll down for 30 of them

AAFLT1871
Where did everybody go?

OttoPylit
Topic Author

Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:44 am

Dude, these are CLASSIC!!!

Thanks SOO much for posting that. I don't understand why, when I was Google'ing my ass off, that site never popped up. Google anti-beer bastards! LOL

OttoPylit

aaflt1871

Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:47 am

Quoting OttoPylit (Reply 5):
Thanks SOO much for posting that.

No Problem my friend, took a little searching, but as you see I found them. Make sure you save them on your computer before they are pulled off of the net.

AAFLT1871
Where did everybody go?

AGC525

Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:39 am

I remember after 9/11 they changed it from "real american heroes" to "real men of genius"

Hysterical, though. My favorite is the taco salad inventor.
American Aviation: From Kitty Hawk to the Moon in 66 years!

flanker

Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:22 pm

pure genius! Great work by them!!!!!! My favorite commercials on the radio, other than the Audi ones  Smile
Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist