stlgph

My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss

Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:05 am

This show was on Fox last year, a blatant spoof and rip off of The Apprentice. Unfortunately, as with most shows on Fox over the last few years, they pulled it off the air about 6 episodes shy of nearing the end.

If anybody watched the show, there was the boss guy at the end of the show consulting with a "hidden" person over who to fire, an obvious surprise twist ending waiting for the end of the series. But when the show went off the air, I never heard any more over who eventually won, what they won, or what the plot twist was.

Anybody know how this show was supposed to end?
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

ANCFlyer

RE: My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss

Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:12 am

TedT had his own show!!

Dang, I missed it.

biggrin 
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

flyingnanook

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:50 am

I can't believe that I actually know this but I remember reading an article about the last episode and the boss was a monkey in a business suit with a "wheel of fortune." Every week the monkey spun the wheel and that chose the contestant to be fired. For the last episode, they brought out the monkey and the wheel and he spun it to choose the winner in front of the contestants. The winner ended up with something like $350,000 and the loser got $200,000.
Semper ubi sub ubi.

stlgph

Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:01 am

That's hysterical.

Absolutely hysterical.

Who was the winner?
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport