EddieGunsmoke
Topic Author

Stupid Feminists In Sweden

Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:27 pm

You probably don't know this, but we have a newly founded feminist party in Sweden called Feministiskt Initiativ (FI).

Here are some words from their most recent meeting:

"We hate you so much, fucking men. You think you know, you think you can. But you don't know anything about us. You fucking men, you better run, because we hate you so much and we're gonna tear you into peaces".

These are actually words from one of their songs, this time performed by three ugly hippie bitches, video: http://media.putfile.com/ficheer (in swedish, but what I wrote above is a rough translation).

Now what would happen if you replace the word "men" with "jews"? That would be racism and illegal. But here in Sweden, this kind of feminism is politically correct and well accepted. Personally I think this is a extremist party.

This party also want to abolish marriage, allow parents to name their daughter John or their son Sara (or any name), and they also want men to pay higher taxes than women. This is because all men should be held responsible for the violence against women. One of their leaders even said that any woman that sleeps with a man is a traitor. And what I think is more frightening, is that i think this party can make it to the parliament in the next election. There are enough extreme leftwing hippie idiots among the youth out there.  

Speaking about feminists, every time there is an underwear advertising for women these people go nuts. They tear them down, and say those poor women don't want to be exposed like that. Of course the feminists don't say a word if there is an similar advertising for men.   

Now I wonder if this is a swedish phenomenon, or if it is the same in other countries?

[Edited 2005-09-15 11:55:26]

Pyrex

RE: Stupid Feminists In Sweden

Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:42 pm

I guess Fred Phelps was right...

Just kidding, but it is really surprising extremism has reached such lows. I hope you swedes are smarter than that and don't vote those women to Parliament.

Miguel
Read this very carefully, I shall write this only once!

solnabo

Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:45 pm

"Ugly hippie bitches"....

You got that right, Eddie. This Fi-party is a bunch of male haters, a chilling reminder from the 70´s *red stockings*

Micke//SE  vomit 
Airbus SAS - Love them both

Andreas

Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:52 pm

Sounds like a big-fun party...and most of all, it sounds like irony  Wink Big grin

We have some crazy parties right now with elections only days away, for example "the Party", just Party. Those guys are hilarious, they are actually campaigning, and many people don't quite get the point...that it's a joke!

A women's party...no! Where's the fun in that?  Wink
I know it's only VfB but I like it!

EddieGunsmoke
Topic Author

Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:57 pm

Quoting Andreas (Reply 3):
Sounds like a big-fun party...and most of all, it sounds like irony

We have some crazy parties right now with elections only days away, for example "the Party", just Party. Those guys are hilarious, they are actually campaigning, and many people don't quite get the point...that it's a joke!

Believe me Andreas, they're not joking. They are dead serious.

NoUFO

Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:59 pm

Crappy song, but - for heavens sake - it's meant to be a rap song, so you better don't take it too literally. Did I spot at least one man in the audience?

As for Die Partei: Extremly funny, really! Sometimes about as good as "Monty Python - if not better.

Edit: Oh, and calling the singers(?) "three ugly hippie bitches" doesn't exactly help your case. It doesn't matter how they look, and insults are always a sure sign of wobbliness.

[Edited 2005-09-15 12:07:19]
I support the right to arm bears

AMSGOT

Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:00 pm

I can recall a song by Dog Eat Dog: Isms. The bottom line of this song: all words which end on ism have a bad meaning, so the thoughts behind those words should be banned! Feminism is one of those words, like racism, extremism, fundamentalism, masculinism and so on! And no, this doesn't mean I'm the opposite! I absolutely think women and men should be treated equally in everything. And yes, I see we could do a lot better in (soon) both my homecountries (The Netherlands and Sweden).

Please let us ENJOY the differences between women and men.

Edit

Now I saw the video... Take a look at the guy in the audience, doubting to applaud, but in the end he starts applauding anyway. Priceless

[Edited 2005-09-15 12:06:41]
Please remain seated!

EddieGunsmoke
Topic Author

Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:04 pm

Quoting NoUFO (Reply 5):
Crappy song, but - for heavens sake - it's meant to be a rap song, so you better don't take it too literally

It's their views I'm talking about, not the song style.

Quoting AMSGOT (Reply 6):
Please let us ENJOY the differences between women and men.

The thing is, this party don't want to accept that there are diffrences between men and women.

airbuzz

Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:59 pm

Quoting EddieGunsmoke (Thread starter):
"We hate you so much, fucking men. You think you know, you think you can. But you don't know anything about us. You fucking men, you better run, because we hate you so much and we're gonna tear you into peaces

Seems like frustrated, ugly women.

LH526
Crew

Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:10 pm

Instead of being that f***ing polemic they better part with that "We want what men have" attitude, lift their asses and got to university or work! THAT'S how you boost your career, being though, work hard, study and trying to be better as the rest by simply powering! Not by crying "I'm a woman I need to be head to head with men". You think the big male CEOs and managers protested on the streets whining like "Mummy, I want to be in a powerful position too". Hell NO! They STUDIED and WORKED!

FEMINISTS, GET A LIFE!

Mario
LH526
Trittst im Morgenrot daher, seh ich dich im Strahlenmeer ...

Matt27

Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:10 pm

Personally I think this is a extremist party.

Hear ya brother...
Man ska inte dricka rödvin i en vit hall.

Andreas

Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:43 pm

Ok, I took a look, without sound, though, I'm at the office  Wink. I wouldn't understand it anyway.

Now about those "ugly bitches"...dear boys, these are 3 women who are abit older than the girls YOU seem to fancy, form the 15-18 age bracket...and I can't see even ONE ugly woman in that clip.

Maybe someday you'll learn that women in real life look like women in real life and not like some digitally enhanced chica in a video clip!!

Now I'm still not sure if this is serious...it looks like an amateur political cabaret show, like the Swiss "A-Capickles" (or so...if someone knows them!), but ok, I didn't understand a single word, but again, they don't look agitated at all, or enraged...

Norbert: Did you see that interview a few days ago with the CEO of Partei. He describes the scene when someone from the East approaches him to become member of the Partei...in broadest Saxonian and with a totally earnest face: "Nu, mein Vaddr war in där Baardai, isch will da jätzt och rin"...I nearly spit my coffee all over the table!!! Big grin

OYRJA

Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:45 pm

Quoting Matt27 (Reply 10):
Personally I think this is a extremist party.

Hear ya brother...

Couldn't agree more. I have followed swedish politics since I'm a swedish citizen myself. And all I could do was laugh at this so called Party. They are so damn redicilous its unbeliavable.

EddieGunsmoke
Topic Author

Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:52 pm

Quoting Andreas (Reply 11):
Now I'm still not sure if this is serious

And i'm telling you, the whole thing is serious. It's not only about that clip, that was just an example. That party is discussed a lot in Sweden these days, so all swedes are aware about what is going on.

Andreas

Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:58 pm

Ok ok I have to believe that since don't understand one word and there's nothing I could find in English on Google...maybe better that way.

Matt27

Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:59 pm

Quoting EddieGunsmoke (Reply 13):
the whole thing is serious

Yeah, but I doubt they will get into the parliament after next year's election. The feminist "party" is just like the Swedish Green party - they will never do anything good for the country!

//Mattias

EddieGunsmoke
Topic Author

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:10 pm

Quoting Matt27 (Reply 15):
Yeah, but I doubt they will get into the parliament after next year's election.

But you have to agree that the number people with this view have increased a lot last few years. Or are they just getting more attention from the media? But I really hope you're right.  Smile

Matt27

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:24 pm

Quoting EddieGunsmoke (Reply 16):
But you have to agree that the number people with this view have increased a lot last few years. Or are they just getting more attention from the media? But I really hope you're right.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT  Big grin Just look at the "party" right now, every day many members leave Fi, because they cannot defend what the "party" stands for. Don't worry we'll be fine. We will even get a new and better government in a year....or at least, let's hope so.

//Mattias

Alessandro

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:25 pm

All extremists are doomed to split and fight eternally, it´s part of the extremists nature....
From New Yorqatar to Califarbia...

EddieGunsmoke
Topic Author

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:03 pm

Quoting NoUFO (Reply 5):
Edit: Oh, and calling the singers(?) "three ugly hippie bitches" doesn't exactly help your case. It doesn't matter how they look,

Well, they are three, atleast ugly dressed hippie looking young women. And why should I be polite, when they are saying how much they hate me, and every other man on this planet? I think I have the right to be rude.

AMSGOT

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:13 pm

Quoting EddieGunsmoke (Reply 19):
I think I have the right to be rude.

Don't be! It annoys me too, I didn't expect any Swedish woman would be this narrowminded! But it won't help you to be rude! The harder they shout they hate us men, the sooner they'll disappear.
Please remain seated!

NoUFO

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:39 pm

Quoting Andreas (Reply 11):
Norbert: Did you see that interview a few days ago with the CEO of Partei. He describes the scene when someone from the East approaches him to become member of the Partei...in broadest Saxonian and with a totally earnest face: "Nu, mein Vaddr war in där Baardai, isch will da jätzt och rin"...I nearly spit my coffee all over the table!!!

ROFL, what a d***s. Great, but nope, I'm not really into TV, so I missed that.

Well, they are three, atleast ugly dressed hippie looking young women. And why should I be polite, when they are saying how much they hate me, and every other man on this planet? I think I have the right to be rude.

Well, neither do they look like Hippies, nor are they teens or twens. Maybe menopause didn't kick in already, but I assume they are in the mid-thirties. As for your "right" to be rude: I'd suggest a more relaxed and sovereign approach, really.
I support the right to arm bears

IngemarE

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:59 pm

Quoting Alessandro (Reply 18):
All extremists are doomed to split and fight eternally, it´s part of the extremists nature....

That is so true! No real need to fight them from outside, since that most likely will keep them together, but just let them be for a while and they will soon start to fight amongst themselves.

I think I have the right to be rude.

Yup!
But the smartest thing is to not act like them. That's what brings home the "free points".  Wink
In thrust I trust.

767Lover

Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:00 pm

And the fascination/obsession American men have about Swedish women is forever debunked!

[Edited 2005-09-16 12:00:48]

agill

Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:03 am

I think they are hillarious. I hope they get into parlament. THe will make the news endless comedy.  duck 

CMHSRQ

Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:21 am

I'm going to give them a reason to hate me.

Why do women have smaller feet then men??

So they can stand closer to the counter.
The voice of moderation

mika

Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:04 am

Funny how all these feminists are usually butt ugly, i never saw even one feminist that was even remotely good looking.

I have one word to these bitches: Jealousy. God it must hurt to be the woman that never gets asked out by the guys or never gets the attention. Poor poor them... (cry me a river)

On top of that i dont know what the hell they are bitching about! According to their logic i should have practically endless possiblities to get wherever i want in life (as opposed to women who according to them, of course have far far less ability to do the same). The funny thing is that i dont recognize this even the slightest..in no situation have i gotten more paid or selected before any woman..never have i felt superior to another human being because she was a woman. Instead i have been forced to go to selections for military service and instead i have been made to put up with the crap that these morons spew out of themselves (among many things they say, i am first and foremost an animal because i am a man).

Damn how much i would have enjoyed it if someone made a "Masculine Initiative" party and made a similar song about women..they would have absolutely nothing to put up against it but still we all know how it would be depicted in the press and how it would be debated..

mika

Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:08 am

Quoting AMSGOT (Reply 20):

Don't be! It annoys me too, I didn't expect any Swedish woman would be this narrowminded! But it won't help you to be rude! The harder they shout they hate us men, the sooner they'll disappear.

Quoting 767Lover (Reply 23):
And the fascination/obsession American men have about Swedish women is forever debunked!

Fear not guys, as i wrote in my above reply the women that are into this hipocrisy are 99,99% of the time of the market for any normal man with a reasonable taste in women. So dont you give up on our lovely and bright blondes  Smile

mika

Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:18 am

One last comment from me before i hit the sack here..

I want to say that i firmly do believe that there are not many women (or men for that matter) who can not look fairly decent if they put a little effort into it. Beauty is not always about how you looked when you came out of your mother, it's equally much about how you present yourself and what kind of effort you choose to put on your looks and how you want people to depict you.

Just wanted to state that, my $0.02.

MD-90

Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:21 am

Such poor women.

Women who hate men like that, inside, they hate themselves.

AMSGOT

Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:53 pm

Quoting Mika (Reply 27):
Fear not guys, as i wrote in my above reply the women that are into this hipocrisy are 99,99% of the time of the market for any normal man with a reasonable taste in women. So dont you give up on our lovely and bright blondes

Well, actually my swedish girlfriend (since 6 years) is not that blond, rather brown-red-ish...
Please remain seated!

milan320

Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:05 am

It's just penis envy on their part I think.
BTW, where are the strip clubs in Sweden????  scratchchin 
I accept bribes ... :-)

777236ER

Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:30 am

Quoting MD-90 (Reply 29):
Women who hate men like that, inside, they hate themselves.

? Right. You should write poetry with thoughts like that.
Your bone's got a little machine