TACAA320
Topic Author

Kerry, Eduards Blast Bush Over Katrina

Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:21 am

'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind'. Albert Einstein

ANCFlyer

RE: Kerry, Eduards Blast Bush Over Katrina

Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:27 am

I'm sure Kerry and Edwards "have a plan"

""Edwards, the 2004 vice presidential candidate, said the hurricane was a sober reminder that widespread poverty exists throughout the nation.""

Blinding flash of the obvious from the ambulance chaser.

Waste of bandwidth . . . these two.
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

CaptOveur

Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:30 am

Bushvilles?

Can't people come up with something creative, or have all the good political one liners been done?
Things were better when it was two guys in a dorm room.

TACAA320
Topic Author

Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:51 am

""If the Great Depression brought forth Hoovervilles, these trailer towns may someday be known as Bushvilles," Edwards told an audience at the Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank in Washington.

The former North Carolina senator criticized Bush for suspending the 1931 Davis-Bacon Act that sets wages for workers on federal contracts. Democrats contend the waiver will allow lower pay.

"When the only shot many people have is a good job rebuilding New Orleans, the president intervened to suspend prevailing wage laws so his contractor friends can cut wages for a hard day's work," Edwards said."
'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind'. Albert Einstein

MaverickM11

Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:13 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 1):
""Edwards, the 2004 vice presidential candidate, said the hurricane was a sober reminder that widespread poverty exists throughout the nation.""

Edwards...that name sounds familiar...was he in P. Diddy's "Making the Band 2"?  Silly
E pur si muove -Galileo

NWA742

Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:15 pm

Those two piles of shit are still talking?

checkmark 

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

TPASXM787

Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:44 pm

Maybe the should make out while they're at it. They sure enjoyed hugging each other.

couple   stirthepot 
This is the Last Stop.

BR715-A1-30

Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:46 pm

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 5):

I still get freakin emails from JOHN KERRY. (or his automated email crap.. DELETE DELETE DELETE)
Puhdiddle

ANCFlyer

Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:53 pm

Quoting BR715-A1-30 (Reply 8):
I still get freakin emails from JOHN KERRY. (or his automated email crap.. DELETE DELETE DELETE)

Isn't there a law against Spam . . . .
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

CaptOveur

Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:57 pm

But is anyone really listening? Nobody with a lick of sense is at this point.

They lost, they are the only people who haven't accepted it, except maybe for a few crybabies that still have the bumper stickers on their cars.
Things were better when it was two guys in a dorm room.

NWA742

Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:04 pm

Quoting CaptOveur (Reply 10):

Unfortunately, there are many people without a lick of sense who are probably listening.

They lost, they are the only people who haven't accepted it, except maybe for a few crybabies that still have the bumper stickers on their cars.

Yep. Today I saw a Kerry sticker I haven't seen yet:

"Kerry won in my heart"

Yeah sure

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

tbar220

Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:44 pm

It amazing the kind of hate these two guys can stir up. Let's see what they've done to deserve it...... uhhh..... thinking..... hmmmm......
NO URLS in signature

wukka

Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:07 pm

"I have a plan!"

"Sir, what is your plan?"

"My plan will make things better. My plan is a great plan that will help the people with a well thought out planned plan!"

"Sir?"

"My plan is the..."

"Whatever".

The Dems had such a chance in the past election if Kerry's "plan" was a little more tangible to the public than "gridlock" and "lockbox" were in the past.

Idealism is necessary in modern government, but at least define your ideas a little bit. Shit. At least we KNOW what the hell the Repubs are talking about (to a greater degree), even if we don't agree with it, as opposed to these vague, incomprehensible ideas/ideals.
We can agree to disagree.

usnseallt82

Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:09 pm

Yeah......to milk America's political tit with as much nonesense as an ass plug. (you know who I'm referencing)  Big grin

Blinding flash of the obvious from the ambulance chaser.

Geez, when I lived in North Carolina people, more specifically the tree huggers, would get so happy about Edwards. But, after a year or so as governor, even the supporters were tired of him. (kinda like Al Gore losing Tennessee....not much hope after that)

Not really. Some people just use it as a springboard to throw their infamous political wisdom in about this administration but at the end of the day nobody gives a shit about these two.

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 11):
"Kerry won in my heart"

That's like saying 'she's got a good personality.' When the night's over, she's still fat, dumb, and ugly.  Big grin

Quoting Tbar220 (Reply 12):
It amazing the kind of hate these two guys can stir up. Let's see what they've done to deserve it...... uhhh..... thinking..... hmmmm......

Let's see........try the countless votes that Kerry missed in the Senate to go parade around the country for the elections, but always found the time to run back and be present for the ones that mattered to him.

Edwards? ANCFlyer put it well.......an ambulance chaser. This guy knows how to lie and lie well.

"he's a f*cktard who shit away our money"

Signed,
North Carolina
Crye me a river

tbar220

Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:14 pm

So Kerry didn't attend enough votes while running for President? That's why you hate this man? Pathetic.

How about Bush being on vacation for five weeks straight? Have any comments on that? If being off the job pisses you off, does that?

And what has Edwards done to personally piss you off? Care to provide a source on your claim that he's a liar?

How about Bush lying to the nation and the world about WMD's? If lying pisses you off, does that?
NO URLS in signature

usnseallt82

Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:17 pm

Quoting Wukka (Reply 13):
Idealism is necessary in modern government, but at least define your ideas a little bit. Shit. At least we KNOW what the hell the Repubs are talking about (to a greater degree), even if we don't agree with it, as opposed to these vague, incomprehensible ideas/ideals.

One of the best comments I've heard in a long time.  bigthumbsup 
Crye me a river

ANCFlyer

Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:25 pm

Quoting Tbar220 (Reply 15):
So Kerry didn't attend enough votes while running for President? That's why you hate this man

Nooo, Kerry didn't attend enough anything to run for President . . . just have a gander at his attendance on the intelligence committee . . . .

Quoting Tbar220 (Reply 15):
How about Bush being on vacation for five weeks straight?

Wrong answer . . . he shouldn't have been on vacation at all . . . seems to me thr troops in the desert don't get a break, the CinC shouldn't either. I've said that, over and over . . .

tbar220

Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:43 pm

ANC,

So Kerry didn't attend enough votes, but did he start a bungled war in Iraq? Did he lie to this country about WMD? Did he go on vacation (as you say I should say it)? Heck, for five weeks straight during the time of national crisis?

It simply amazes me that people hold Kerry to these standards when he's not even president. But don't dare hold Bush to the same standards.

Kerry was lazy, didn't go to work enough. Ok, well if you hate him for that, hate Bush for the same thing.

Edwards was a habitual liar (so claims Usnseal, need proof). If you hate him for that, hate Bush for the same thing.

Kerry and Edwards didn't have a plan. Uhhhhh, if you hate them for that, hate Bush for not telling us the details of his Social Security Plan. Or hate Bush for not releasing documents on Bolton or Roberts. Or hate Bush for not having a plan or timetable for Iraq. Or hate Bush for appointing a failure of a leader to FEMA who couldn't make a plan if his life depended on it. And on and on and on.... do you see what I'm getting at?

I want to see the same people who spew such crap about Kerry and Edwards...

Quoting TPASXM787 (Reply 7):
Maybe the should make out while they're at it. They sure enjoyed hugging each other.

to stop having such double standards and being such hypocrites.

At least with you ANC, you have shown that you can criticize the president and his cronies (i.e. Donald Dumsfeld). But seriously, Kerry and Edwards RAN for president and lost. Bush IS president, and is doing the same stuff that they are criticizing Kerry and Edwards for apparently doing. And this is almost a year after the election.
NO URLS in signature

ANCFlyer

Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:51 pm

Quoting Tbar220 (Reply 18):
It simply amazes me that people hold Kerry to these standards when he's not even president.

I hold him to these standards my friend because he WANTED to be President. One doesn't elect a president on what they did (although that may keep them from being elected), rather what we think they are capable of doing!

And no, Kerry didn't attend enough votes, too busy snowboarding. And no he was the record missee at the Intelligence Committee. For him to discuss intelligence is, well, unintelligent, since he wasn't there.

Edwards was a habitual liar (so claims Usnseal, need proof). If you hate him for that, hate Bush for the same thing.

I never said that . . . don't attribute it to me please. I don't "hate" Edwards. He's a pretty boy NC attorney that got a break . . .

That said, he's an ambulance chaser . . . . all are suspect until proven otherwise. . . they are trained in the art of double speak . . .

And still, after all this time, I have yet to see any plan . . . I always heard Kerry say "We have a plan", but I never saw it????

At least with you ANC, you have shown that you can criticize the president and his cronies (i.e. Donald Dumsfeld).

Benefits of having a conscience and a mind . . . and being a registered Independent. And you forgot Condi Rice . . .  biggrin 

tbar220

Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:53 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 19):
I hold him to these standards my friend because he WANTED to be President.

Fine, that's acceptable. But why the continued vitriol and criticism from you and others, when he's not running for president? Why (and not you in this case) are others criticising him for the stuff I said above and not saying a word of criticism about Bush? Why the double standard?
NO URLS in signature

Mir

Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:56 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 9):
Quoting BR715-A1-30 (Reply 8):

Isn't there a law against Spam . . .

Not when there's a link to unsubscribe from the mailing list at the bottom of each and every email.  Yeah sure

-Mir
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

ANCFlyer

Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:02 pm

Rarely do I ever harp on Kerry and more rarely Clinton. Unless provoked.

Occasionally however, it fits the topic.

NWA742

Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:20 pm

Quoting Tbar220 (Reply 20):
But why the continued vitriol and criticism from you and others, when he's not running for president?

It doesn't matter if he's not running for president.

As long as he continues to go public with his hugging buddy Edwards and performs a little rant about the president -- then he will be both critisized and cheered by many.

Ever since they came into view, I've always felt that both of them were full of it.

And because of that, don't think that I don't critisize the president and his administration as well. I tend to be a mild-moderate conservative, and usually vote R, but there have been several things that President Bush has done, and hasn't done, that have pissed me off too.

-NWA742

[Edited 2005-09-20 08:23:39]

tbar220

Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:22 pm

NWA,

I see, so you will criticize Kerry.... for hugging Edwards, and criticizing Bush? Strange logic if you ask me.
NO URLS in signature

NWA742

Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:25 pm

Quoting Tbar220 (Reply 24):
I see, so you will criticize Kerry.... for hugging Edwards, and criticizing Bush? Strange logic if you ask me.

Tbar, nice try. You know as well as I do that I'm not seriously trying to discredit Kerry because of the hugging.

Have a little humor in your life, it might reduce your blood pressure, and it comes with other health benefits as well.

Smile

-NWA742

B744F

Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:31 pm

And no, Kerry didn't attend enough votes, too busy snowboarding.

No he was actually campaigning and missed votes that wouldn't have mattered if he was there or not. Do you know anything about our government? This happens during every election year. or do you just listen to what Rush Limbaugh says, get upset, and think thats the whole story?

By the way, what President has set the record for most vacation days? During an almost entire Presidency at war I might add

ANCFlyer

Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:51 pm

Quoting B744F (Reply 26):
By the way, what President has set the record for most vacation days? During an almost entire Presidency at war I might add

Well, to shut you up before I respond to your first line of bullshit, I'm on record as having said PotUS went out to Crawford way tooooo much . . . so, next stupid qestion? Not only do you not know history, you can't even read threads to know small details like this . . . . chirp, chirp numbnut.

No he was actually campaigning and missed votes that wouldn't have mattered if he was there or not. Do you know anything about our government?

And this explains his abyssmal attendance at the Intelligence Committee meetings where he is THE record absentee . . . hmmm, again, time for your Metimucil.

Study up, then post . . . better for you, better for me, better for everyone.

tbar220

Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:55 pm

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 25):
Have a little humor in your life, it might reduce your blood pressure, and it comes with other health benefits as well.

Ok, I'll get a "little humor" my life once you start applying this sort of scathing criticism to your beloved President.

Care to let me know why the hate for Kerry and Edwards? Or now you're taking it back and saying you're just kidding?
NO URLS in signature

B744F

Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:56 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 27):
Well, to shut you up before I respond to your first line of bullshit, I'm on record as having said PotUS went out to Crawford way tooooo much . . . so, next stupid qestion?

And where do you get this idea that it's bullshit?

Not only do you not know history, you can't even read threads to know small details like this . . . . chirp, chirp numbnut.

yes I don't know history, even though you just agreed with what I said. I am surprised though, usually 99% of the time you have no response so you resort to chirp chirp chirp

And this explains his abyssmal attendance at the Intelligence Committee meetings where he is THE record absentee . . . hmmm, again, time for your Metimucil.

No idea what that is. Have never taken a drug in my life. But enough of your pathetic life, what is your point exactly? Do you have any evidence that Kerry was busy snowboarding to miss the Committee?

Study up, then post . . . better for you, better for me, better for everyone.

yes I should really study up, on what exactly I do not know, considering everything I've said you haven't refuted, instead you decided that since I asked who set the record for vacation time you would claim that as "bullshit," not because it is historically incorrect, but because you are bitter your buddy GWB has made supporters like you look like the sheep that you have always been.

Oh, and for someone who pointed out my spelling mistakes, your qestion looks abyssmal

NWA742

Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:08 pm

Quoting B744F (Reply 29):

-NWA742

wukka

Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:15 pm

And still, after all this time, I have yet to see any plan . . . I always heard Kerry say "We have a plan", but I never saw it????

Absolutely.

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 23):
As long as he continues to go public with his hugging buddy Edwards and performs a little rant about the president -- then he will be both critisized and cheered by many.

Absolutely.

Quoting Tbar220 (Reply 20):
But why the continued vitriol and criticism from you and others...

Because this thread is titled "Kerry, Eduards [sic] Blast Bush Over Katrina". My vitrol and criticism doesn't just spew towards the left. I'm pissed at both sides of the coin, since it won't land on edge and give the libertarian constitutionalists a chance in this pathetic game.

At least an idea that was somewhat comprehensible to the American public was voted and won, no matter what turd sandwich or giant douche we ended up with. The platform that the Dems ran was absolute uncomprehensible crap, and now the crap is talking again. The crap that lost should STFU.

No he was actually campaigning and missed votes that wouldn't have mattered if he was there or not.

If everyone who missed the votes that don't matter might have shown up, the result for our President may have been different, huh? If enough of your conspiracy theory buddies could put down their tinfoil hats long enough to actually vote and quit speculating about Diebold's grasp on their balls, you might have gotten your way... but then it might cramp your lifestyle.

ANCFlyer

Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:20 pm

Oh, and for someone who pointed out my spelling mistakes, your qestion looks abyssmal

First numbnut, not me . . . I make my share of spelling errors . . . so try again. You won't see me pointing out typos. Try again.

No source = bullshit . . next ???? Please see 99.99999% of the posts by numbnut. I did hear you posted a source somewhere the other day, I gawddamn near passed out . . . no one could show me tho!

yes I should really study up, on what exactly I do not know,

Anything for starters . . . who cares.

Start with something . . .

tbar220

Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:22 pm

Quoting Wukka (Reply 31):
The crap that lost should STFU.

Oh I get it now, freedom of speech only applies to those who win... yea, real fair democratic value you're promoting there.

Quoting Wukka (Reply 31):
My vitrol and criticism doesn't just spew towards the left.

A search of your posts from the last month hasn't revealed a single word of criticism towards Bush. If you're going to bash Kerry and the Democrats for not having a "plan" as you did earlier in this thread, your criticism ought to be equal or louder towards Bush and the Republicans.

You want to talk plans, where is Bush's plans for Iraq? Where are the details for his social security plan? Why couldn't the head of FEMA appointed by Bush do his job and carry out a solid plan? Where are the papers requested on Roberts? Where were the papers requested on Bolton? Why the secrecy? Why NO PLANS?

NWA,

What about the question I posed you? Or are you just going to sidestep it and call whatever B744 posts bullshit without addressing what he has to say?
NO URLS in signature

NWA742

Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:27 pm

Quoting Tbar220 (Reply 33):
What about the question I posed you?

I missed your post, give me a second.

addressing what he has to say?

I don't like wasting time.

-NWA742

[Edited 2005-09-20 09:28:25]

tbar220

Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:32 pm

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 34):
I don't like wasting time.

Oh I get it, so taking a screenshot, pasting it, editing it, hosting it, and posting it, that isn't wasting time?
NO URLS in signature

NWA742

Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:34 pm

Quoting Tbar220 (Reply 28):
Ok, I'll get a "little humor" my life once you start applying this sort of scathing criticism to your beloved President.

I do apply criticism to the president.

For example, I completely disagreed with his reasoning of the Iraq war. He focused way too much on WMDs.

Recently, I think he hasn't done enough to control oil companies and their ridiculous activities amid Katrina.

I'll list more for you, but I'm about to be off for the night.

Quoting Tbar220 (Reply 28):
Care to let me know why the hate for Kerry and Edwards?

I already told you. I think both of them have been full of shit since the beginning. They never had a valid plan. They focus on demonizing the opposite party, rather than focusing on solutions to problems. Before the election they were extremely arrogant - they thought they would win, period. Even as the results began to pour in, that idiot Edwards still had himself introduced as the next vice-president US in one of his little speeches that night.

There are countless reasons as to why I don't like these two individuals.

Quoting Tbar220 (Reply 35):
Oh I get it, so taking a screenshot, pasting it, editing it, hosting it, and posting it, that isn't wasting time?

No. Doing that is more worthwhile than trying to reason with him.

Oh yeah, once again, humor. Try it.

I'll be back online tomorrow night, and in the mean time, I suggest you quit throwing your little    for once, for your sake and mine.

-NWA742

[Edited 2005-09-20 09:38:40]

tbar220

Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:56 pm

NWA,

First, don't try and brush off what you said earlier as "humor". There's smilies and plenty of ways to indicate humor and sarcasm.

Second, don't accuse me of throwing a tantrum just because you don't like what I say and I stand up for what I say. AND because I ask you challenging questions and ask you to back them up.

Thanks at least for answering the question, I don't agree with you in the least but since arguing about it won't go any further, I'll leave it at that. We both know where we stand.

Meanwhile, if we're going to have a discussion, can you drop the stupid insults?
NO URLS in signature

wukka

Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:03 pm

A search of your posts from the last month hasn't revealed a single word of criticism towards Bush.

Interesting that you wasted so much time on researching my posts. I don't think that I said anything bad about Bush in the past month since I rarely even post in this forum, let alone about politics. Hell, the last post prior to tonight was something that I started to encourage people to vote, no matter what their affiliation, for their local government because it might save their ass (or ruin it) someday. Something that we take for granted.

I don't see a single post of yours in the past 36 years on this site criticizing the elderly eating dog food. What's your point? Do you think that people are going to take your word without question and undermine what I say based on your pointless "accusation"? Well, I guess some probably will. Whatever, genius.

You want to talk plans, where is Bush's plans for Iraq? Where are the details for his social security plan? Why couldn't the head of FEMA appointed by Bush do his job and carry out a solid plan? Where are the papers requested on Roberts? Where were the papers requested on Bolton? Why the secrecy? Why NO PLANS?

That's not what this thread is about, Tbar. Look at the title. One at a time, man. Start your own thread about each, and I'm sure that you'll get a healthy response to every one.

PHLBOS

Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:01 am

Quoting Wukka (Reply 38):
I don't see a single post of yours in the past 36 years on this site criticizing the elderly eating dog food.

36 years????  confused  Gee, I didn't think A.net was around that long.  Silly
"TransEastern! You'll feel like you've never left the ground because we treat you like dirt!" SNL Parady ad circa 1981

tbar220

Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:14 am

Wukka,

You're right, and I shouldn't expect you to post about Bush in this thread. But you say that you would criticize him in other threads. Well, you haven't. But you sure took the time to write up a hypothetical conversation.

Mostly, what I'm calling you out for is telling those "who lost to STFU" (basically). I want you to use the same energy you are using in this thread to look at the wrongs that Bush has done and criticize him in the same manner. Heck, he's the one who is president, not Kerry or Edwards.

Oh, and how does elderly eating dog food have any relevance in this discussion at all? I could say that you've never posted criticism about the Long Beach Ice Dogs, but that would have no relevance to the discussion at all. At least what I've said has relevance and connects to this thread.
NO URLS in signature

NWA742

Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:47 am

Quoting Tbar220 (Reply 36):
First, don't try and brush off what you said earlier as "humor". There's smilies and plenty of ways to indicate humor and sarcasm.

Was it not obvious enough for you that the picture was just a jab at B744F? If I seriously wanted to tell him that all he says is bullshit, I wouldn't use a picture to do it.

You are taking this way too seriously.

Second, don't accuse me of throwing a tantrum just because you don't like what I say

It certainly looks that way whenever you sit there and whine about everything I say.

It's also funny that you think you know the "real" purpose behind my posts better than I do. I, as the author, know better than you if I post serious things or humorous jabs. Just because you don't see it, don't assume that you know better.

Thanks at least for answering the question, I don't agree with you in the least but since arguing about it won't go any further, I'll leave it at that. We both know where we stand.

That's fine.

Meanwhile, if we're going to have a discussion, can you drop the stupid insults?

Where did I insult you? Telling you to sense a little humor is not an insult, rather advice.

-NWA742

jaysit

Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:52 am

Criticizing Bush on Katrina (and Iraq, WMD gate, his by-now failed effort to gut social security, Plame-gate, fake-journalist in the White House-gate) is easy.

Kerry and Edwards have picked easy targets. The stench of failure of Bush on Katrina, Iraq, et al. is so easy to spot, a five year old could do it.
Atheism is Myth Understood.

MidnightMike

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:05 am

Quoting Jaysit (Reply 41):
Kerry and Edwards have picked easy targets. The stench of failure of Bush on Katrina, Iraq, et al. is so easy to spot, a five year old could do it.

Well considering that it was the local government that made a mighty fine mess of things in New Orleans, having Kerry & Edwards launch an against the President, even before an investigation is somewhat risky....

I guess the Democrats are launching a full court press, before any investigation is scheduled to start, I mean, afterall, with Former President Clinton saying the pretty much the same thing this weekend....
NO URLS in signature

dan-air

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:17 am

Quoting Wukka (Reply 12):
"I have a plan!"

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 18):

What a joke you wingnuts are. A Plan? You want to talk about A PLAN?

How about the fucking plan George Bush and his inept crowd had for post-war Iraq? That was some might fine plan eh boys? Let's take a look at the administration's Powerpoint slide that described Bush's brilliant plan for post0-war Iraq:

T.B.D.

And this plan has cost how many lives so far?

But John Kerry "spent too much time snowboarding". You guys have your heads so far up your asses...

lowrider

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:25 am

I saw the topic and my first thought was, "No kidding"

Does anyone really expect Kerry, Edwards, Dean, Jackson, Kennedy, or anyone from that side of the fence to say anything good about Bush? If Bush gave a speech about how nice Mother Teresa was, they would citicize him for ignoring global warming. If he talks about global warming, then the same folks would rail against him over tax cuts. If he tries to address poverty, then they will rail on health care. IF HE DROPPED DEAD ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN, THEY WOULD CITICIZE HIM FOR POLUTION AND WASTING TAX DOLLARS ON THE CLEAN-UP. He could cure cancer, AIDS, poverty, and give every kid a puppy, and still he could do no good in the eyes of some.

So, yeah, no kidding.
Proud OOTSK member

diamond

Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:27 am

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 18):
He's a pretty boy NC attorney that got a break . . .

ANC, I'd be curious to see your one-sentence summation of GWB along the same lines.
Blank.

TPASXM787

Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:09 am

Quoting Tbar220 (Reply 17):
to stop having such double standards and being such hypocrites

Come on dude. I rag on Bush and Rumsfeld regularly. If I remembered threads I would quote them for you.

Oh and my above post was a joke. That would be like me saying that Bush shines Cheneys head up when they are done spooning over Iraq.

I hate politicians of any part. They're all liars and none of them look out for us.
This is the Last Stop.

ANCFlyer

Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:24 am

Quoting Diamond (Reply 45):
ANC, I'd be curious to see your one-sentence summation of GWB along the same lines.

Spoiled rich kid who never really worked hard for a living and didn't do so hot with his military career either. . . .

Quoting Dan-Air (Reply 43):

Dan Air, you can't redirect from the bottom line here . . . Kerry/Edwards had no fucking plan . . . . if they did they never shared it. I laughed my ass off every time Kerry got on television . . . . "I have a plan that will do that" . . . what the hell ever "that" was . . . . and no one, ever, presented a plan . . . not even on his silly assed web site . . .

What's with the wingnut moniker . . . I was in the Army . . . I'm a treadhead . . . a wingnut is an Air Force puke, a lesser being, a subordinate  silly 

TedTAce

Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:48 am

Ignoring all above.
Kerry and Edwards are the guys this Country didn't want to trust with a potato gun. These two opening a big mouth is like Donald Trump giving marital advice.
This space intentionally left blank

usnseallt82

Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:02 am

How about the fucking plan George Bush and his inept crowd had for post-war Iraq?

Guess what, ass trap? Its working. Until you've been there, I wouldn't question how his plan is doing or what is going on. The media doesn't give a good account at how things look, so don't try to speak as if you know about it.

You guys have your heads so far up your asses...

And I wondered why I couldn't see the runway. Hey, thanks for helping!  crazy 
Crye me a river