Venezuela747
Topic Author

Where Is College Gameday This Weekend?

Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:47 am

This is for those who wathc the show on ESPN called College Gameday.....this weekend they were supposed to be on LSU campus for the prime time game...well the game has been moved to Monday night and I doubt ESPN would do the show from there with the warning of a hurricane.....

Does anyone know where the show is going this weekend.....I read somewhere they were going to VA Tech for their game agaisnt GA Tech...but that on is at 3:30 and not prime time
ROLL TIDE!!!

phxairfan

RE: Where Is College Gameday This Weekend?

Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:58 am

Blacksburg, VA, at the V-Tech Game.

neilalp

Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:28 am

Quoting Venezuela747 (Thread starter):
but that on is at 3:30 and not prime time

Gameday doesn't always have to do the night game. It just happens that way most of the time. The best matchup of the week happens to be primetime and gameday wants to be at the best matchup.

What are we thinking for next week....

#16 Notre Dame at #11 Purdue 7:45pmEST
#1 USC at #18 Arizona State 3:30pmEST
#14 Michigan at #17 Michigan State 12:00EST

If all the teams win this weekend it should be an interesting pick. They could still do the UM and MSU game from inside the stadium as to not lose fans, but they've had trouble here before. USC and Arizone State should also be a good matchup. And ND, I'm sure the media is still on the ND bandwagon.

Venezuela747
Topic Author

Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:56 am

USC v ASU for sure....I have buddies that go to ASU and they are so hyped for this game....ASU has been looking forward and preparing for game since they lost last year at USC......since USC defense is not that good and Sam Keller averages about 400yds passing a game ( they had 700 total offense last week) this could be an intresting game

Hopefully they come to Tuscaloosa sometime ( since we get Florida, LSU, and Tenn at home)

I am still sticking with my Rose Bowl pick of Va Tech vs. Texas
ROLL TIDE!!!