Self Pic Thread - Volume (drunk)

Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:26 am

ME
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/erikwilliam/100-0003_IMG.jpg
ME
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/erikwilliam/100-0002_IMG.jpg
ME Again
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/erikwilliam/100-0001_IMG.jpg

just found out those pics and tough I share them with you.
Taken in Auckland, New Zealand@ ACB Backpakers. Great place, with a Bar on the roof, and if I´m not mistaken, we´r singing Maddona´s Like a Virgin
Dida, Cafu, Lucio, Roque Junior, Roberto Carlo, Emerson, Ze Roberto, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Adriano, Robinho, Ronaldo

alcregular

RE: Self Pic Thread - Volume (drunk)

Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:38 am

Quoting Erikwilliam (Thread starter):
we´r singing Maddona´s Like a Virgin

Why drive when you can fly?

pilot kaz

Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:41 am

Oh dear God......
-

Matt27

Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:41 am

This seems like a great thread for Moe!!!!
Man ska inte dricka rödvin i en vit hall.

Catatonic

Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:52 am

we´r singing Maddona´s Like a Virgin

How appropriate!!
Equally Cursed and Blessed.

richardnhsv

Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:00 am

Hey Moe...

Where's that pole dance photo?

rotfl   rotfl   rotfl 
"If you've ever had a filet this good, welcome back." - Ruth Fertel

flyAUA

Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:32 am

If you're going to start an official one, you might as well call it "VOLUME 16"  Wink

Nice pics mister party animal  bigthumbsup 

Quoting Pilot kaz (Reply 2):
Oh dear God......

My first thoughts as well  Wink

Quoting Matt27 (Reply 3):
This seems like a great thread for Moe!!!!

It is indeed Big grin

Quoting Richardnhsv (Reply 5):
Hey Moe...

Where's that pole dance photo?

*deletes photo from photobucket*
Not drinking, also isn't a solution!

UAL747

Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:44 am

6 young guys, and an old dude in a bar, doing Karaoke = GAY. Especially singing out to 80's Madonna.

But, I do have to ask you a question, Erikwilliam...

Seems to me, by the nature of your posts, that you either need approval for having friends, or perhaps you don't have many friends, so you get random people to take pictures with you while you are either stoned or drunk. Just a completely jaded observation, but valid IMHO.

- or - you are one of those really freaky older guys that goes to gay bars and buys young guys drinks and takes them on credit card paid vacations. While they are not having sex with you, you assume that everyone around you thinks you are a stud because your pulling so much "young guy" ass, when in actuality, we see it as an act of desparation. Either way, it's rather amusing.

UAL

[Edited 2005-10-06 00:46:58]

[Edited 2005-10-06 00:48:16]
"Bangkok Tower, United 890 Heavy. Bangkok Tower, United 890 Heavy.....Okay, fine, we'll just turn 190 and Visual Our Way

erikwilliam

Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:50 am

Quoting UAL747 (Reply 7):
6 Brazilian guys, in a bar, doing Karaoke....

read again, it was in NZ, with only one Brasilian plus me.

That has to be the gayest thing I've seen.

coming from a gay guy I doubt.

But, I do have to ask you a question, Erikwilliam...

Please do:

Seems to me, by the nature of your posts, that you either need approval for having friends, or perhaps you don't have many friends, so you get random people to take pictures with you while you are either stoned or drunk. Just a completely jaded observation, but valid IMHO.

valid point, I´ll discuss that with your father while we talk on how much he´ll cut your allownce or not, fot the fact you´r gay.
Dida, Cafu, Lucio, Roque Junior, Roberto Carlo, Emerson, Ze Roberto, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Adriano, Robinho, Ronaldo

UAL747

Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:01 am

I'd like to see you make that long-distance call my friend. And, I do not have an allowance dearheart.

UAL
"Bangkok Tower, United 890 Heavy. Bangkok Tower, United 890 Heavy.....Okay, fine, we'll just turn 190 and Visual Our Way

A340600

Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:09 am

Officially ranaming thread to Bitch Slappers Volume I

Sam Wink
Despite the name I am a Boeing man through and through!

erikwilliam

Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:17 am

Quoting UAL747 (Reply 9):
UAL

go, I ain´t gonna discuss with you here. Go find something to stuff your fridge or someplace else you find amusing to get stuffed.
On a side note, amazes me you putting things in this was about gay bars or whatever. I touhgh you´d pleased with that.
You´r making it bad for you and making me look like I don´t like gays here (wich isn´t the case). So please stop it.
Also, use edit mode for typo, or minor mistakes, not to repost your ideas, suggest deletion, it´s more mature(in lack of better words)
BTW, I´m 27
Nighty night

Edit: Age

[Edited 2005-10-06 01:19:54]

UAL747

Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:23 am

Quoting A340600 (Reply 10):
Officially ranaming thread to Bitch Slappers Volume I

ROTFLMAO!!!! Seriously, I'm laughing as I type.....not just using the phrase.

UAL

mika

Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:27 am

Loosen up fellas, aint no need to be overly insecure about our sexuality here (eg hide behind the phrase: "That is sooo gay!")  Wink

mika

Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:28 am

Nice pics by the way ErikWilliam, looks like you had a blast! And god knows that's what counts in this world.

erikwilliam

Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:39 am

Quoting Mika (Reply 13):
"That is sooo gay!")

he´s in no way hidden....belive me. And I´m not gay, not hidden also.
Since you´r a nice guy, here´s a pic of a fellow Swede for you(the girl)

stlgph

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:09 am

sorry, but a bunch of guys who get up and sing karaoke to Like A Virgin or Sweet Caroline...well, that's the universal code for "closet case"

i mean come on....why do you "straight guys" who are so macho always have to pick Neil Diamond or Madonna in singing karaoke and then going "we were so drunk, we had so much fun, oh my god, wheee!"
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

UAL747

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:15 am

Quoting STLGph (Reply 16):
i mean come on....why do you "straight guys" who are so macho always have to pick Neil Diamond or Madonna in singing karaoke and then going "we were so drunk, we had so much fun, oh my god, wheee!"

Right on! Yeah, and then "straight" guys end up messing around and write it off as, "Oh God, we were just drunk." Then only for it to happen again, multiple times.

UAL

erikwilliam

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:21 am

after this sensational statment, I´m proud to say you got the trophy of BS post of the day  trophy 
Maybe one of our mod could be kind enough to post a more apropriate pic about this, what do you say Mr.Kroc?
Anyway, I still haven´t felt like stuffing a Banana up my arse after that, but I´m happy you did and can happily live with yourself now.

UAL747

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:31 am

I dunno Erik, something makes me think that the picture of "The Shaft" would not help you in establishing your "straightness" with the a.net community.

UAL

erikwilliam

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:35 am

Quoting UAL747 (Reply 17):
Then only for it to happen again, multiple times.

dude, I can sing like a virgin a gazziolion times and still not fell like stuffing a banana up my arse.
Soccer on TV now, gonna have a beer and scratch my balls  Wink
I´m still wondering why your acting like this, you seemed to be a nice guy before...anyhow....have a good one.

UAL747

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:37 am

Because I like to argue, this is a forum, and we all argue the entire time.

UAL

AeroWesty

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:47 am

I expect everyone to act gay in public, so I don't see what the problem is.
International Homo of Mystery

Kyril

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:10 pm

Hum I didn't drink alcohol but i was high (the one with piercings  Smile )
Kyril

redngold

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:48 pm

What this thread needs is a photoshop of ErikWilliam's pants after a few more swigs...  Wink

redngold
Up, up and away!

aaflt1871

Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:22 pm

but a bunch of guys who get up and sing karaoke to Like A Virgin

Well looking at the shots, they were singing Neal Diamond in all of them. Now I would not be suprised if they sang Like a Virgin considering they all are virgins.

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 20):
I can sing like a virgin a gazziolion times and still not fell like stuffing a banana up my arse.

No, why should you Eric, that what one of your 5 frineds are for.

just found out those pics and tough I share them with you.
Taken in Auckland, New Zealand@ ACB Backpakers. Great place, with a Bar on the roof, and if I´m not mistaken, we´r singing Maddona´s Like a Virgin

I'll take 6 gay guys on vaction in N.Z for $1000.00 Alex.
Where did everybody go?

OYRJA

Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:38 pm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/Miksu/Picture223.jpg

flyAUA

Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:42 pm

Don't be such a party-pooper. Singing karaoke songs while drunk is great fun, and there's nothing wrong with it  bigthumbsup 
Not drinking, also isn't a solution!

stlgph

Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:39 pm

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 18):
after this sensational statment, I´m proud to say you got the trophy of BS post of the day
Maybe one of our mod could be kind enough to post a more apropriate pic about this, what do you say Mr.Kroc?
Anyway, I still haven´t felt like stuffing a Banana up my arse after that, but I´m happy you did and can happily live with yourself now.

awww, poor baby. don't like the truthie?

Quoting AAFLT1871 (Reply 25):
Well looking at the shots, they were singing Neal Diamond in all of them.

ah yes, you are right there. i glimpsed at the bottom picture and was thinking it was Like A Virgin.

Quoting AAFLT1871 (Reply 25):
Now I would not be suprised if they sang Like a Virgin considering they all are virgins.

:P

Quoting FlyAUA (Reply 27):
Don't be such a party-pooper. Singing karaoke songs while drunk is great fun, and there's nothing wrong with it

yes. i love hear closet cases sing "Margaritaville," "Sweet Caroline," "Like A Virgin," and "The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia."

please, i'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard. at least there's four part harmony with that.

santosdumont

Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:01 am

I'm glad someone here had the testicular fortitude to shine the light on this plague which we call gay karaoke songs. Can you imagine John Wayne or Tom Cruise getting up and, hmmm, never mind...

Hell, when it comes to karaoke machines -- anything weaker than "Enter Sandman" definitely screams poof magnet...I might do "Smoke on the Water" or "One" (Metallica, not U2) if I'm feeling sentimental.

I mean, really, getting together in a group and singing cheesy songs has got to rank right up there in girlie-man behavior with drinking 42 beers a piece and belching "I love you, man", "Naw, man, I love YOU" (irony)

spit 
"Pursuit Of Truth No Matter Where It Lies" -- Metallica

PPVRA

Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:55 am

God knows what I've done when drunk.... at least Eric had the balls to put those pics up. Ya it's ridiculous, but it's supposed to be! He is drunk for god sakes!!!

I would hardly call getting pissed-drunk a "macho" thing. This thread was intended to be for a good laugh from the start, and some of you people really need to snap out of it and get a sense of humor.

Or YOU don't have anything better to do other than having the arrogance to start judging other people. YOU need some friends.

Sorry, but that was outright offensive.

Cheers
"If goods do not cross borders, soldiers will" - Frederic Bastiat

sean1234

Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:00 am

How about this one:

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/5561/erikwilliam3jo.jpg

stlgph

Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:00 am

Quoting Santosdumont (Reply 29):
I mean, really, getting together in a group and singing cheesy songs has got to rank right up there in girlie-man behavior with drinking 42 beers a piece and belching "I love you, man", "Naw, man, I love YOU" (irony)

no, it kinda goes in concert with the fact the guy has posted pictures of his "brother" in his underwear.

Quoting PPVRA (Reply 30):
I would hardly call getting pissed-drunk a "macho" thing. This thread was intended to be for a good laugh from the start, and some of you people really need to snap out of it and get a sense of humor.

oh we have a sense of humor. but UAL747 is right on the money with his observation.

erikwilliam

Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:45 am

Quoting STLGph (Reply 28):
awww, poor baby. don't like the truthie?

what truth???the only truth so far revealed in here is that you and UAL747 are dumb ass gay´s nothing more.

Hell, when it comes to karaoke machines -- anything weaker than "Enter Sandman" definitely screams poof magnet...I might do "Smoke on the Water" or "One" (Metallica, not U2) if I'm feeling sentimental.

u must be a real womenazier hã?AFAIK, screaming Metallica isn´t much better than making yourself ridiculous.(nothing wrong with metallica tough)

Quoting PPVRA (Reply 30):
Or YOU don't have anything better to do other than having the arrogance to start judging other people. YOU need some friends.

thx man, but coming from a guy that posted this http://www.airliners.net/discussions/non_aviation/read.main/306326 , I think we know who here have friends or not

Quoting STLGph (Reply 32):
but UAL747 is right on the money with his observation.

the only thing UAL is right on is the fact he´s an ex fat guy, that couldn´t get any women, so he turned gay to see if it was easier, but even with piano and language skills he´s still a douchebag, and now he doesn´t get women or man. Go figures...

stlgph

Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:51 am

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 33):
what truth???the only truth so far revealed in here is that you and UAL747 are dumb ass gay´s nothing more.

whatever you say erikwilliam. it's time for you to go and have another drink.

the only thing UAL is right on is the fact he´s an ex fat guy, that couldn´t get any women, so he turned gay to see if it was easier, but even with piano and language skills he´s still a douchebag, and now he doesn´t get women or man. Go figures...

hey, you scored pictures of your brother in his underwear. you are definitely one up there.

btw, it's time for another drink.

erikwilliam

Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:07 am

Quoting Sean1234 (Reply 31):
How about this one:

this was a joke that started with Diamond, then Niji and Leo done the rest.
Wich btw, was funny and non-offensive.

Quoting STLGph (Reply 34):
ey, you scored pictures of your brother in his underwear. you are definitely one up there.

could you please relate the connection of me posting a pic of my brother is his SPEEDOS and a looser self-relate of how good he´s unable to find anybody to stuff up his arse.

Mods, please lock this up. Pointless to keep using server space with.

santosdumont

Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:13 am

u must be a real womenazier hã?AFAIK, screaming Metallica isn´t much better than making yourself ridiculous.(nothing wrong with metallica tough)

Dude, I was trying to take your side with some ironic commentary...so much for that idea.
"Pursuit Of Truth No Matter Where It Lies" -- Metallica

diamond

Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:20 am

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 35):
this was a joke that started with Diamond, then Niji and Leo done the rest. Which btw, was funny and non-offensive.

Erik, glad to know you can take a joke !! It was indeed meant in fun.

P.S. I am working on your new "blonde" look lately.  Smile Smile
Blank.

TedTAce

Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:30 am

dumb ass gay´s

Did you have to play the 'GAY' Card? Don't you know how risky that is when everyone here thinks YOU are gay???
This space intentionally left blank

UAL747

Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:40 am

At least I can say I'm an "ex-fat guy."

Perhaps I can give you some pointers. Seems to me all the guys in the pictures are a little (to say the least) skinnier than you.

Secondly, your anti-gay speach is very similar to those who have internalized homophobia. In layman's terms, that means you are so scared of your own sexuality, that you spew out anti-gay rhetoric to justify your "straightness." Seen it too many times.

UAL

sean1234

Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:45 am

I fully understand the context of the picture. I didn't intend to insult you if anything.  Big grin

UAL747

Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:47 am

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 35):
could you please relate the connection of me posting a pic of my brother is his SPEEDOS and a looser self-relate of how good he´s unable to find anybody to stuff up his arse.

For anyone interested in Erik's "brother" in his UNDERWEAR, please see:
http://www.airliners.net/discussions/non_aviation/read.main/930441/4/

Specifically replies 21 and 28.

I dunno, sometimes when I look at all the pictures ErikWilliam posts, I get this eery feeling that perhaps he just finds random pictures of people on the net, downloads them to his computer, then posts them here. Many times he is not in the picture. Also Erik, one of the reasons why I think the things I do, is because of your HIGHLY defensive remarks. It's like you're trying to hide something, when others would just simply post an LOL and move on.

UAL

[Edited 2005-10-06 19:50:37]

senorcarnival

Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:57 am

thx man, but coming from a guy that posted this http://www.airliners.net/discussions/non_aviation/read.main/306326 , I think we know who here have friends or not

I'd love to side with my countrymen as much as possible, but I cannot let this blatant case of pot-->kettle-->VERY black go unnoticed:
http://www.airliners.net/discussions/non_aviation/read.main/832992
So think twice before posting smack talk. Besides, UAL's thread was started nearly three years ago, which only proves how pathetic you are that you actually went that far back to find something on him, and even when you did, it couldn't be any lamer.
Oh no, she's getting impatient! Take a stab at it!

kennethsk

Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:00 am

I am unable to post my picture now till I'm HOME!!

Still at work  Sad
Welcome to the REAL world! it SUCKS but you are gonna LOVE it!

erikwilliam

Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:10 am

Quoting UAL747 (Reply 39):
At least I can say I'm an "ex-fat guy."

ex-fat, still a looser.
"I play piano and ride english horses, why nobody likes me???I´m so classy!!! hissyfit   hissyfit  f** off dude

Quoting Sean1234 (Reply 40):
I fully understand the context of the picture. I didn't intend to insult you if anything

checkmark 

Quoting UAL747 (Reply 41):
. Many times he is not in the picture.

yes you´r correct, I don´t have that many pics of me in digital format. If from that you get the felling I download random pics from the net, all good for me.

erikwilliam

Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:14 am

Quoting Senorcarnival (Reply 42):

guess you´r too long far from Brasil and didn´t get the joke.
No harm fellings  bigthumbsup 

UAL747

Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:16 am

Man, this thread is starting to remind me of middleschool. For a guy who is in the 26-35 range, I'm really surprised he can't come up with any better intellectual slaps, than:

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 44):
ex-fat, still a looser.
"I play piano and ride english horses, why nobody likes me???I´m so classy!!!      f** off dude

BTW, just wondering: What makes you think that gay people put bananas up their ass, or better question: What makes you think I put anything there? Anyway, just wondering because in some other recent threads, you keep saying things like, "Well, at least I don't put bananas up my arse.."

I dunno what kind of bananas they grow in Brazil, but they are way to soft to do anything like that dear.

UAL

[Edited 2005-10-06 20:20:01]

NWA

Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:22 am

I have no pictures, but I do have a video.
23 victor, turn right heading 210, maintain 3000 till established, cleared ILS runwy 24.

erikwilliam

Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:28 am

Quoting UAL747 (Reply 46):
For a guy who is in the 26-35 range

I´m 27.

I'm really surprised he can't come up with any better intellectual slaps, than:

I´ll use my inteluctaulity when situation calls for it.

erikwilliam

Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:33 am

What makes you think I put anything there?

since you´r not a girl, and you like guys, I really don´t know any other place that you can have intercouse with, besides your mouth.

I dunno what kind of bananas they grow in Brazil,

literal translation:
We have.
Gold-Bananas, Earth-Bananas, Silver-Bananas, Aple-Bananas, Litle-Bananas, .....