TedTAce
Topic Author

Louie Freeh Whines About Being Clinton's Bi...

Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:45 am

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash2cbs.htm

Louis Freeh Speaks for the First Time About his Terrible Relationship with the President

"In the book, “My FBI,” he writes, “The problem was with Bill Clinton -- the scandals and the rumored scandals, the incubating ones and the dying ones never ended. Whatever moral compass the president was consulting was leading him in the wrong direction. His closets were full of skeletons just waiting to burst out.”"

Ok, what about this is NEW? We knew Clinton was a womanizer when he was Govenor.... sheesh  Yeah sure
This space intentionally left blank

dl021

RE: Louie Freeh Whines About Being Clinton's Bi...

Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:47 am

It was more than that. President Clinton refused to demand access to the Khobar Towers suspects and instead asked for a donation from Prince Abdullah for his library.

More like that.
Is my Pan Am ticket to the moon still good?

jake056

Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:54 am

Plus, it is being written by the former Director of the FBI--who was appointed by Clinton. Freeh has a squeaky-clean reputation, too.

It is going to be hard to brush this off a just another hatchet job.

HAJFlyer

Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:55 am

Quoting TedTAce (Thread starter):
refused to demand access to the Khobar Towers suspects

What is worse ? Not demanding access to the Khobar suspects or incarcerating plenty of innocent bystanders in Gitmo in contravention of international law.

Quoting DL021 (Reply 1):
asked for a donation from Prince Abdullah

[sarcasm on] I am glad that the republican poster boys such as De Lay are so perfect when it comes to campaign finance {sarcasm off]

CaptOveur

Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:58 am

I think I will run out and call someone who cares.
Things were better when it was two guys in a dorm room.

dan-air

Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:00 am

Quoting DL021 (Reply 1):
It was more than that. President Clinton refused to demand access to the Khobar Towers suspects and instead asked for a donation from Prince Abdullah for his library.

BULLSHIT.

Edjamacate Yourself here.

"On 25 June 1996, a booby-trapped truck loaded with 5,000 pounds of explosives was exploded outside the Khobar Towers apartment complex which housed United States military personnel in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, killing nineteen Americans and wounding about three hundred others. Once again, the U.S. investigation was hampered by the refusal of Saudi officials to allow the FBI to question suspects.

On 21 June 2001, just before the American statute of limitations would have expired, a federal grand jury in Alexandria, Virginia, indicted thirteen Saudis and an unidentified Lebanese chemist for the Khobar Towers bombing. The suspects remain in Saudi custody, beyond the reach of the American justice system. (Saudi Arabia has no extradition treaty with the U.S.)"

TedTAce
Topic Author

Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:01 am

Quoting Jake056 (Reply 2):
It is going to be hard to brush this off a just another hatchet job.

I'm sure Carvalle will try

Quoting HAJFlyer (Reply 3):
Quoting TedTAce (Thread starter):
refused to demand access to the Khobar Towers suspects

What is worse ? Not demanding access to the Khobar suspects or incarcerating plenty of innocent bystanders in Gitmo in contravention of international law

I didn't say that!!!

Quoting CaptOveur (Reply 4):
I think I will run out and call someone who cares.

Why bother contributing to the insanity?
This space intentionally left blank