Kay
Topic Author

9/11 & Pentagon. Seen It All, Heard It All, But:

Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:50 pm

We all know the story of flight 77 that hit the pentagon, and how many said "no plane existed".

Same pictures, same text. But this flash movie is nevertheless extremley well made. An entertaining watch!

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

Hope it hasn't been circulated around many times on this board already
Kay

cfalk

RE: 9/11 & Pentagon. Seen It All, Heard It All, But:

Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:55 pm

Well-made bullshit. Similar to Michael Moore's movies.
The only thing you should feel when shooting a terrorist: Recoil.

MDorBust

Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:22 pm

Oh dear lord... not again.
"I KICKED BURNING TERRORIST SO HARD IN BALLS THAT I TORE A TENDON" - Alex McIlveen

Aviation

Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:46 pm

That is an interesting film.

But no comment.
Signed, Aaron Nicoli - Trans World Airlines Collector

sulman

Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:51 pm

I have problems with all the 9/11 conspiracy theories, largely based on the fact that the President can't even get a blowjob without the whole country finding out, so a conspiracy involving a cast of thousands doesn't really get off the blocks.
It takes a big man to admit they are wrong, and I am not a big man.

EddieGunsmoke

Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:56 pm

Why don't they just release the films to eliminate all doubts these people have?

TedTAce

Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:21 pm

Quoting EddieGunsmoke (Reply 5):
Why don't they just release the films to eliminate all doubts these people have?

Do you want films of your family dying all over the internet?
This space intentionally left blank

jush

Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:07 pm

Big fat dog muck.

Regards
jush
There is one problem with airbus. Though their products are engineering marvels they lack passion, completely.

noelg

Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:54 pm

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 6):

Not particularly but I'm sure the relatives of all those on board the WTC planes and in the towers wouldn't particularly either....there has been no problem showing those where many more people died....

dtwclipper

Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:02 pm

I put this topic up there with the following repetitive stupid threads:

Braniff Ad on South Park
Northwest DC-9
How do I upgrade
A v. B.
Anything TedAce puts up.

Please someone delete this!
Compare New York Air, the Airline that works for your Business

noelg

Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:15 pm

One thing I will say though, there are maybe half a dozen quotes in that video supporting this dude's theory.

Take a look at http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/crash.html and http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/jetliner.html. A much more objective website, with an awful lot of quotes describing exactly what officially happened - an AA 757.

ANCFlyer

Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:24 pm

Conspiracy theory   .

I guess you'll have to convince the dozen or so people that I know personally that witnessed that AA75 fly into the Pentagon otherwise . . . and you'll have to convince the widow of SGM Lacey Ivory differently . . . maybe you can tell her where they Lacey's body - since it wasn't recovered . . .

Geeeez I hate this crap.

[Edited 2005-10-12 15:26:44]
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

bristolflyer

Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:58 pm

Remove the word 'but' from the thread title and that's as far as we need to go on this subject. What a load of BS.

BF
Fortune favours the brave

SlamClick

Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:34 pm

Well made?

So if you can make a production look "MTV" enough it becomes credible?

It was utter drivel. And what was that absurd music about? I know I'm watching a Twilight Zone episode - you don't have to remind me.

What are all those initials after the names of the "witnesses?" Did any of you even think to question that?

Did anyone notice that some "witnesses" said it screamed like a missile or a fighter jet and one says it just went ffft.

Did anyone notice that the "Pentagon Security Camera" video loop began with the fireball? Ever seen film of a plane crash? The fireball happens many frames after the impact!

"Can a 757 punch a hole in reinforced concrete walls?" DAMN RIGHT it can! Stupid stuff.

Whatever happened to critical thinking?
Happiness is not seeing another trite Ste. Maarten photo all week long.

tbar220

Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:40 pm

If it would reveal the truth, yes.

The video itself is interesting. If people want to address that and the points it makes rather than just throwing it out the window as bullshit, then we can have an honest discussion. Because I think the video makes some valide points, as long as they're not fabricated. The quotes are interesting.

On the other hand, some of the "questions" posed at the end of the slide show when you mouse over "9-11 The Ultimate Truth" are kind of ridiculous. The main hole I see in a conspiracy theory on the Pentagon strike is that if it wasn't an American Airlines B757 flight, where is the aircraft? Where are all the people that died on that flight?

The part about the videos being confiscated though, still interests me.
NO URLS in signature

SlamClick

Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:42 pm

Quoting Tbar220 (Reply 14):
Because I think the video makes some valide points,

Name One!

SlamClick

Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:46 pm

The part about the videos being confiscated though, still interests me.

Video taken at or immediately after the impact is evidence. In terrorism cases it has been Federal policy to confiscate ALL evidence since years before 9/11.

There are NO questions of any merit brought up here. The answers are stupefyingly obvious. This could only be of interest to a person who passionately wants to believe in some evil conspiracy.

tbar220

Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:47 pm

Quoting SlamClick (Reply 16):
There are NO questions of any merit brought up here. The answers are stupefyingly obvious.

Alright, then answer them. Rather than just dismissing it in one swoop, just answer the issues posed by the video.
NO URLS in signature

noelg

Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:53 pm

Video taken at or immediately after the impact is evidence. In terrorism cases it has been Federal policy to confiscate ALL evidence since years before 9/11.

So why then wasn't the video from the towers confiscated? Particularly the very first footage where the film crew just happened to get a shot of the first plane flying overhead and hitting the building?

VSlover

Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:04 am

laughable claim, at best.

how many specials and how many hours of tv time have been taken up by those two towers being struck or falling?

oh, i'm sure the THOUSANDS of families dont mind seeing that again and again.

SlamClick

Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:12 am

Quoting Tbar220 (Reply 17):
Alright, then answer them. Rather than just dismissing it in one swoop, just answer the issues posed by the video.

Take off the tinfoil hat! Every last damn one of them has been answered in this forum over
and over
and over
and over
and over
and over
and over
and over
and over
and over
and over
and over
and over
and over
and over
and over
and over
and over
and over
and over
again.

Do just a tiny search. There will be hundreds of posts shredding these silly-ass questions.

SlamClick

Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:15 am

Quoting Noelg (Reply 18):
So why then wasn't the video from the towers confiscated?

Oh! You got me! I must be a total liar.

Either that or it is possible to duplicate videotape?
Or a piece of video was shot from a mile away and doesn't show anything of interest?

Once again, we see a post from a person who seems to think that a provocative question actually disproves something.

I'll ask again, whatever happened to critical thinking.
Lost art!

VSlover

RE: 9/11 & Pentagon. Seen It All, Heard It All, Bu

Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:19 am

Quoting SlamClick (Reply 20):
Take off the tinfoil hat! Every last damn one of them has been answered in this forum over

HAY!

if we took of the tin foil hat, we never would have invented the flux capacitor!

SlamClick

Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:23 am

Quoting VSLover (Reply 22):
we never would have invented the flux capacitor!

"Flux capacitor?" You mean that part of a girl's thong that shows when she bends over in low-cut jeans?

Okay then. I take it back.
 Smile

usnseallt82

Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:48 am

Do you want to remain clueless your entire life? (hint: say no)

Because I think the video makes some valide points, as long as they're not fabricated.

Here's your problem with that question: 'as long as they're not fabricated.' Since you seem to find some sort of valid point in this video, why don't you tell us what YOU think is interesting and NOT fabricated.

This could only be of interest to a person who passionately wants to believe in some evil conspiracy.

checkmark 

Rather than just dismissing it in one swoop, just answer the issues posed by the video.

How about you ask the questions that you're confused about, then we can give you some evidence already known.

Quoting SlamClick (Reply 20):

checkmark   yes 

Quoting SlamClick (Reply 21):
I'll ask again, whatever happened to critical thinking.

checkmark   hyper 
Crye me a river

Rj111

Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:07 am

It's understandable that people question the existence of the 757 at the pentagon, there does appear to be an unusual lack of evidence. But there seems to be reasonable answers to the doubts, and instead of attacking the inquisitor maybe you should enlighten him. I'm sure he didn't start the thread with bad intentions.

The reason there are no remains of the aircraft was because it was flying at 530mph, and the amount of force released was enough to completely destroy the 757. Which is only made of aluminum remember, it's not designed to crash into buildings and come out intact. Most crashes happen at low speeds during approach or takeoff, for arguments sake say around 250mph. Based on the K=1/2Mv2 formula the 530mph crash would release 4.5 times more energy on impact than a 250mph one, which is why the plane pulverised upon impact with the reinforced concrete walls of the pentagon.

With this knowledge all the other questions the video presents can be answered.

Anyway, one good question to pose the makers of this video would be, why the hell would the US want to missile their Department of Defense HQ?

AeroWesty

Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:20 am

Quoting TedTAce (Reply 6):Do you want films of your family dying all over the internet?
If it would reveal the truth, yes.

I didn't need the Zapruder film to know my president was dead. Even today, the manner in which it is used on occasion is vulgar to me.
International Homo of Mystery

SlamClick

Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:27 am

Quoting Rj111 (Reply 25):
Anyway, one good question to pose the makers of this video would be, why the hell would the US want to missile their Department of Defense HQ?

Many of us who served at the lower echelons of the military might have suggested once or twice that this would be a smart move in event of a war, but seriously, what would be the point of that?

Start a war?

- With whom?
Iraq? Didn't seem to be part of it. Hint: The 757 wreckage probably outweighs the WMD evidence.
- With all of Islam?
When does it start? The fires of patriotic fervor grow cold.

- To what end. That is truly a better question than what really did happen to that plane and all its occupants.

I believe our Government is capable of some dodgy things and I don't drink either party's kool aid. I hope they are capable of some effective covert ops! We do have real, committed enemies out there in the world and for reasons that have nothing to do with our support (such as it is) for Israel. But honestly - concoct a scheme that would have to involve thousands of people and rely on their silence forever? Just plain dumb.

And that is the crux here. I'm sorry that I get kind of angry at this subject but let's get serious here.

Let us postulate that Madonna is a guy in drag. Madonna is a man.

It doesn't matter that most of us have seen her perform in very skimpy costumes that show a rather feminine body shape.
Plastic surgery!

Some of us have seen her book or the pictures of her on the internet, where she is completly naked and exposed. Looks like a woman!
How do we know that is really her?

She had a baby!
Were you there?

It never ends. Someone with no compulsion to be responsible and honest could always call it to question.

Now we all know that Madonna is a woman. Why would we keep going back to websites that claim she is a guy?

It is pathological, folks!

An American Airlines 757 crashed into the Pentagon. You will just have to find a way to accept that or - or not. There is enough tinfoil for all.

tbar220

Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:22 am

Quoting SlamClick (Reply 15):

Name One!

Ok, one of the things pointed out in that video was that the lawn of the pentagon was pretty pristine. Another is the lack of airplane parts. Another is the videos being confiscated.

Look, I think you're misunderstanding me. I don't necessarily believe that this is a conspiracy, because if it was, what happened to that flight and all the people on it? However, I refuse to just "dismiss" this video in one fell swoop. Rather, lets discount those points.

Quoting Usnseallt82 (Reply 24):
Here's your problem with that question: 'as long as they're not fabricated.' Since you seem to find some sort of valid point in this video, why don't you tell us what YOU think is interesting and NOT fabricated.

Ok, I think that those quotes aren't fabricated. I find some of those interesting, especially about the videos being fabricated minutes after the attack. I also don't think evidence of lack of airplane parts, the perfect pentagon lawn, and those cords out front aren't fabricated.

So rather than just dismissing it, lets disprove it.
NO URLS in signature

NWA742

Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:56 am

I need the

-NWA742

[Edited 2005-10-12 20:06:04]
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

NWA742

Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:01 am

Oh wait, let's go ahead and start with the basics as to why this is

Have a read:

http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

SlamClick

Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:24 am

Quoting Tbar220 (Reply 28):
Ok, one of the things pointed out in that video was that the lawn of the pentagon was pretty pristine.

Google "United 585" images to see another "pristine" lawn. Except for a small grassfire this one swallowed up a whole 737 with hardly a trace.

It can happen.

Why would a lawn NOT be pristine when it has been overflown by a jetliner?

SlamClick

Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:29 am

Quoting Tbar220 (Reply 28):
Another is the videos being confiscated.

Get a good video of a crime being committed and see if your local police don't confiscate it!
(cue the twilight zone music)

Look, just go back up to my Madonna-is-really-a-guy analogy. I know it is a complex argument but try to follow along.

We know Madonna is not a guy, therefore any "evidence" to the contrary has to be bullshit.

We know an AA B-757 hit the Pentagon, so any "evidence" to the contrary has to be bullshit.

MDorBust

Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:41 am

Quoting SlamClick (Reply 31):
Why would a lawn NOT be pristine when it has been overflown by a jetliner?

Didn't you know that an airliner crash causes an omnidirectional blast akin to that found with airburst nuclear warheads that not only produces huge craters, but it also completely flattens any nearby structures, causes rageing fires, but is alos particularly hateful of grass and goes out of it's way to scorch it all... oh... and is thoughtful enough to leave lots and lots of big wreakage laying around... with intact serial numbers and airline logos.

faint 
"I KICKED BURNING TERRORIST SO HARD IN BALLS THAT I TORE A TENDON" - Alex McIlveen

KFLLCFII

Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:47 am

It's too bad that none of the passengers are still around to tell us first-hand what REALLY happened to their flight...
"About the only way to look at it, just a pity you are not POTUS KFLLCFII, seems as if we would all be better off."

Newark777

Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:56 am

And don't forget that the first picture of a 757 belly was stolen from this site.

And why should we listen to a bunch of eyewitnesses saying it sounded like a missile? They probably have never seen a plane other than at takeoff and landing speeds, and have probably never seen a missile, and these are the same type of person we talk about in the "Stupid Know-It-All Air Travelers" threads.

Harry
Why grab a Heine when you can grab a Busch?

SlamClick

Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:16 am

Quoting Newark777 (Reply 35):
And why should we listen to a bunch of eyewitnesses saying it sounded like a missile? They probably have never seen a plane other than at takeoff and landing speeds, and have probably never seen a missile, and these are the same type of person we talk about in the "Stupid Know-It-All Air Travelers" threads.

Ed Zachary!

I sat in a class in aircraft accident investigation with maybe thirty other military-pilot student safety officers. The instructor told us he was going to show us a video of a plane crash and we were witnesses and we were going to be asked witness-type questions.

We watched the film then answered the questions.

• What kind of plane was it?

• Was it taking off or landing?

• Was there fire before the crash?

• Was there fire after the crash?

• Did the pilot get out?

• How long did it take for the crash crew to get there?

• You could not ask for a more perfect roomful of witnesses. All informed, non-hysterical people who knew what they were about to see. There were hardly any correct answers given. We were horrible.

Their point: Eyewitnesses are generally not worth much. About the best they can do is lend support to something. If they see a part fall off in flight maybe they can point to where to start the search. That's about it.

A few years ago I witnessed a plane crash. Had I not seen the plane coming down it would have hit me. It did hit the car behind me after I drove off the road. I went home and wrote up an eyewitness report for the FAA. Once again you could not ask for a better witness than me. I knew I was about to see a plane crash so I was able to observe what was going on. I am not particularly hysterical and I watched three people die (1 in plane, two in car) right before my eyes and without flinching. Furthermore, I had once crashed an airplane in slightly similar circumstances and had investigated similar plane crashes.

Good witness right?

Wrong! I got several key things wrong, as proven by the subsequent investigation.

Screw a bunch of eyewitnesses. I'd rather have one piece of physical evidence, five seconds of video than a trainload of witnesses like the guys who heard Francis Gary Powers turbine helicopter "backfiring" on its way down.

EA CO AS

Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:13 am

So tell me, conspiracy theorists - did someone take the time to gingerly place this piece of aluminum on the lawn that shows part of the "AMERICAN" titles as well?

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

usnseallt82

Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:31 am

Quoting EA CO AS (Reply 37):
    So tell me, conspiracy theorists - did someone take the time to gingerly place this piece of aluminum on the lawn that shows part of the "AMERICAN" titles as well?

checkmark   checkmark   checkmark 
    Crye me a river

EZEIZA

Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:40 am

I tend to not believe eye witnesses. Especially those that say "it sounded like a missile". Have they ever even seen a missile?
    However, and I am not fond of conspiracy theories at all, I am still amazed how this seems to be the only crash with virtually no wreckage of a plane. Again, I hate conspiracies so I am open to all explanations.
    regards
    Carp aunque ganes o pierdas ...

Newark777

Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:43 am

Quoting EZEIZA (Reply 39):
    I am still amazed how this seems to be the only crash with virtually no wreckage of a plane

That's because most crashes occur around landing or takeoff, when the plane is going relatively slowly. It usually just breaks up, leaving large chunks of fuselage. This was a plane going at nearly cruising speed, flying into a reinforced cement structure. You're not going to see much.

Harry
    Why grab a Heine when you can grab a Busch?

EA CO AS

Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:52 am

Quoting EZEIZA (Reply 39):
    I hate conspiracies so I am open to all explanations.

Me too. Here you go:

http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon.htm
    "In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

Birdwatching

Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:56 am

You guys seem to forget ONE essential piece of evidence.

How come the flag was waving? Is there any wind on the moon?
    All the things you probably hate about travelling are warm reminders that I'm home

MDorBust

Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:02 am

Quoting Birdwatching (Reply 42):

Neil Armstrong farted.

ANCFlyer

Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:03 am

Because I think the video makes some valide points, as long as they're not fabricated.

You're kidding right? You've been smoking some green tobacco or hitting the screw top wine a little hard!?!?!

Ridiculous. I don't need any further proof than what I already have from the half dozen folks I know PERSONALLY that witnessed the impact. The entire video is ridiculous. All the conspiracy theorist horseshit that says anything but an AA757 hit the building is horseshit.

You're not so damned stupid TBar that you actually buy this crap? This is more on B747F level . . . not yours.

It is my hope that TBar is only  stirthepot  and not as frickin' clueless as he's attempting to lead us to believe . . .

Anyone - and I mean ANYONE - that believes otherwise regarding the Pentagon has lost their gawddamn mind.
    FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

AeroWesty

Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:18 am

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html#flag

"In the shot of the astronaut and the flag, the astronaut is rotating the pole on which the flag is mounted, trying to get it to stay up. The flag is mounted on one side on the pole, and along the top by another pole that sticks out to the side. In a vacuum or not, when you whip around the vertical pole, the flag will 'wave', since it is attached at the top. The top will move first, then the cloth will follow along in a wave that moves down. This isn't air that is moving the flag, it's the cloth itself."

deltaownsall

Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:20 am

9/11: The Ultimate Truth makes a strong case for the idea that September 11, 2001 marked the moment when our planet entered the final phase of a diabolical plan that has been many, many years in the making. It is a plan developed and nurtured by successive generations of ruthless individuals who relentlessly exploit the negative aspects of basic human nature to entrap humanity as a whole in endless wars and suffering in order to keep us confused and distracted to the reality of the man behind the curtain.

...lol!

ANCFlyer

Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:37 am

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 45):

Thanks for that reply Westy,l don't know how I missed that the first read through!!!

EZEIZA

Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:33 am

Quoting Newark777 (Reply 40):
    This was a plane going at nearly cruising speed, flying into a reinforced cement structure.

Fair enough, I would never expect to see any big chunk of the fuselage or any other part, but there have been accidents at cruising speed (twa, egypt, etc.) yet even there there was visible debris. In this case, is it the fact that it hit the reinforced cement that it would leave no clear trace of the aircraft?
    Carp aunque ganes o pierdas ...

AeroWesty

Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:36 am

Quoting EZEIZA (Reply 48):
    twa, egypt, etc.

Hit water

Quoting EZEIZA (Reply 48):
    reinforced cement

Is not water