TPASXM787
Topic Author

To Orlando...For A Bachelor Party

Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:26 am

This weekend we commit my good friend Mike to the land of the soon to be married. My friends are dropping like flies. This should be a weekend of drunken debochery and possibly even jail time (though I hope not). Tomorrow night 4 out of the 20 or so that are going are piling in the Jeep to make the trek. A few high points...

Tomorrow night: Dinner w/booze, strippers w/booze, Paris Hilton's club w/booze(not my idea but a friend of his dj's there) and then more strippers with booze. No drinking and driving, we have a Hummber stretch for the weekend.

Sat night: More of the same.

This is going to be out of control. Back to college for a weekend. If I'm coherent enough, I'll try to take pics and remember where we went, sort of a trip report.

It's on, bitches.
This is the Last Stop.

kevi747

RE: To Orlando...For A Bachelor Party

Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:10 pm

As a gay man I've only been to one bachelor party which, ironically enough, I planned. The stripper seemed to feel more comfortable with me around since I wasn't slobbering all over her. She was actually really cool.

We started in a hotel suite I rented and it was a lot of fun at first. But by the end of the night we had been all over town to more and more seedy strip clubs and it got so debaucherous it was just kind of gross.
"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." --Stephen Colbert

jetjack74

Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:12 pm

Quoting TPASXM787 (Thread starter):
This is going to be out of control. Back to college for a weekend. If I'm coherent enough, I'll try to take pics and remember where we went, sort of a trip report.

It's on, bitches.

The A.Net wedding crashers are ready to deploy.
Made from jets!

Falcon84

Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:13 pm

You're going to Orlando with a hurricane in the area?

Good luck, dude....
Work Right, Fly Hard

TPASXM787
Topic Author

Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:36 pm

Quoting Falcon84 (Reply 3):
You're going to Orlando with a hurricane in the area?

Good luck, dude....

Yeah...no big deal. Should miss us by at least 200 miles! If not, it will really become a party!
This is the Last Stop.

KROC

Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:51 pm

You better get some pics. We need to show LHMark that a bachelor party should not be a bunch of guys sitting in a small bar together talking about their shitty bands, shitty music and the complete lack of any cooze around anywhere.

johnboy

Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:25 pm

I recommend Parliament House.

You can thank me later.

srbmod

Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:57 pm

Quoting KROC (Reply 5):
You better get some pics. We need to show LHMark that a bachelor party should not be a bunch of guys sitting in a small bar together talking about their shitty bands, shitty music and the complete lack of any cooze around anywhere.

He shoots, he scores:

And even Ric Flair chimes in with a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! for that one.

dl021

Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:44 pm

Quoting KROC (Reply 5):
We need to show LHMark that a bachelor party should not be a bunch of guys sitting in a small bar together talking about their shitty bands, shitty music and the complete lack of any cooze around anywhere.

dude....you're all class!  Big grin  thumbsup 
Is my Pan Am ticket to the moon still good?

ANCFlyer

Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:53 pm

Quoting KROC (Reply 5):

rotfl 

Now, where's that knock out punch when you need it???
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

TPASXM787
Topic Author

Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:59 am

I have returned and I am still alive...I will post some of the cleaner pics here later when I get a chance...there are some I can't post here but that's what email is for Big grin
This is the Last Stop.