Frontiercpt
Topic Author

Who Do I Look Like?

Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:30 pm

Hey everyone! OK, so my friends said I look like this one guy in a movie, and I shrugged it off, but now I am dieing to know, and I can't remember who they say I look like, or what they were in. And I also can't remember which friend of mine said it, lol. Sorry, I have really bad memory, lol. All I know is that it was a guy, lol. I just wanted to know if maybe any of you guys might make a connection between me and a celebrity.... I have three pictures posted in reply number 46: http://www.airliners.net/discussions/non_aviation/read.main/975852/ and here are a bunch more pictures of me. Ok, well, I'll check this later, so good luck, I hope maybe you guys might be able to find a match! http://photobucket.com/albums/b336/Frontiercpt/
Sean

Logan22L

RE: Who Do I Look Like?

Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:53 pm

OK, so lol, I like lol, think, lol that I lol look like lol a guy, lol. Lol, I want to lo I look lol like a lol guy, lol OK? LOL.
"The deeper you go, the higher you fly. The higher you fly, the deeper you go."

ScarletHarlot

Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:55 pm

You look like you. That's right, like you.
But that was when I ruled the world

theCoz

Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:09 pm

I thought this was a close resemblance

Until I found this

But then I found this

I really can't decide.

Wink

ozguy

Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:10 pm

I think your friend has honesty issues because I don't think you resemble anyone famous...

With a bit of imagination you might look a little like one of the lawyers that appears in a 'law and order' style show every now and then (He always seems to find a problem with the main lawyers argument) but aside from that I can't think of anyone else even close.  Confused

If it's any consolation you've got nice calves, one of my best mates is a keen dancer aswell and he has great legs to. I should take up dance... Big grin

Cheers,
OzGuy

DLKAPA

Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:39 pm

Joe Dirt meets Boy George.
And all at once the crowd begins to sing: Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same