Well, I finally ordered my Mac Mini, and am now looking for a monitor to go along with it.
The things I'm sure
- 19" or larger flat-panel LCD
- Response time of 12ms or lower
- A price of $350 or less. www.newegg.com
seems to have the best prices so far.
The things I think
- Brightness...300 cd/m2 or brighter
- Contrast Ratio...500:1 or better
...Of the two here, which should I put more emphasis on? I won't be gaming, but I like nice, crisp displays.
So far, I'm comparing the Samsung 915N, the Sceptre X9G, and the Hyundai B90A. If anyone can offer any advice, such as which brands to avoid, features to look for, places to shop, etc, I would really appreciate it.
[Edited 2005-10-31 15:21:47]