racko

Man Sues Woman Because Of A Blowjob

Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:27 am

http://www.news24.com/News24/Backpag...urt/0,,2-1343-1345_1831664,00.html

Now let me get this straight:

He gets a blowjob without having to do anything, without having to know her name, telling her she's beautiful, buying her flowers and so on, and what does he do? He runs to the cops and sues the pleasant lady. What's wrong with Norway?

As a sign of European friendship, here is my offer to the males of norway, plagued by psychological problems:
You can expell all horny hot blondes to Germany. Really, all of them. We'll even pay the tickets. I can't stand the thought of poor men having to suffer from women willing to give free blowjobs, therefore I'm ready to take some of the burden.

cosec59

RE: Man Sues Woman Because Of A Blowjob

Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:34 am

I find that story hard to swallow!!!! Let's hope she didn't
Rules are for the obedience of fools but for the guidance of wise men

gordonsmall

Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:37 am

Quoting Racko (Thread starter):
I can't stand the thought of poor men having to suffer from women willing to give free blowjobs, therefore I'm ready to take some of the burden.

I'm all for equality for the sexes, but offering to take a woman's place by giving out free blow-job's to Norwegian men is taking it a bit far don't you think ?  Smile
Statistically, people who have had the most birthdays tend to live the longest.

andz

Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:39 am

The one thing I find hard to believe is that this didn't happen in litigation land. Oh wait, it doesn't say what the guy's nationality is...
After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF...

jush

Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:51 am

Does that mean that it's soon forbidden that women do the blowjobs and men have to do it  yuck   ill 

Besides: Ridcule
Regards
jush
There is one problem with airbus. Though their products are engineering marvels they lack passion, completely.

777236ER

Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:53 am

Wait, the man didn't sue her, the woman was convicted of rape and sentenced to 8 months in prison!

He gets a blowjob without having to do anything, without having to know her name, telling her she's beautiful, buying her flowers and so on, and what does he do? He runs to the cops and sues the pleasant lady. What's wrong with Norway?

The woman raped him. It doesn't matter if it's a blowjob or any other sex act, if it's not consensual it's rape. For you to joke about this case makes a mockery of not only the Norwegian judicial system, but also any man who's been sexually assaulted. Grow up, idiot.
Your bone's got a little machine

777236ER

Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:58 am

Quoting Jush (Reply 4):
Does that mean that it's soon forbidden that women do the blowjobs and men have to do it

What it means is that consent is required for any sex act. This includes oral sex. If you find it funny to ridicule a rape victim, I would suggest you seek some significant therapy.

jush

Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:09 am

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 6):
What it means is that consent is required for any sex act. This includes oral sex. If you find it funny to ridicule a rape victim, I would suggest you seek some significant therapy.

Oh come on you're going much too far on that one. Implying that i would ridicule a rape victim. That is tough stuff particularly because one member told in the non-av forum that one relative was raped and i find your answer really insensitive.

Having said that. I can't think of any situation where a man couldn't cut off a situation where he is forced to oral sex, can you?

Please don't never come up with such an answer again.
One hint for you. Write your reply and READ it again cause sometimes you'll see that you've written to harsh in a rush of emotions.

Ok then
Regards
jush
There is one problem with airbus. Though their products are engineering marvels they lack passion, completely.

halls120

Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:12 am

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 5):
The woman raped him. It doesn't matter if it's a blowjob or any other sex act, if it's not consensual it's rape. For you to joke about this case makes a mockery of not only the Norwegian judicial system, but also any man who's been sexually assaulted. Grow up, idiot.

Legally, you are correct, Non-consensual sex is illegal, and a rape charge can be brought.

And I agree that this individual may in fact have been psychologically harmed, and we should be considerate of his feelings.

I think the reason for the joke is, however, that waking up to a blow job is probably a fantasy that most males have had more than once in their lives.

On my part, I can tell you that as long as the woman is STD-free, she can service me any time she wants...... biggrin 
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain, a Biography

N1120A

Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:43 am

You know, I like a blow job as much as (or more than) the next guy, but she did do this without his permission. Switch the situation and have a guy going down on a woman without permission as she sleeps and we would all scream bloody murder. It was a risk she took and in reality, she did rape him
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

777236ER

Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:53 am

Quoting Jush (Reply 7):
Oh come on you're going much too far on that one. Implying that i would ridicule a rape victim. That is tough stuff particularly because one member told in the non-av forum that one relative was raped and i find your answer really insensitive.

You clearly made a patronising joke out of the situation, implying that the man acted somehow strangly for not accepted this non-consensual sex act and rather feeling that the woman raped him.

Quoting Jush (Reply 7):
Having said that. I can't think of any situation where a man couldn't cut off a situation where he is forced to oral sex, can you?

Norwegian laws, two Norwegian courts, and at least one jury, can.

Quoting Halls120 (Reply 8):
I think the reason for the joke is, however, that waking up to a blow job is probably a fantasy that most males have had more than once in their lives.

And I'm sure there are some women who would love to wake up to a man having sex with them. Alas, in both cases, it is rape.

flyAUA

Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:01 am

Quoting Jush (Reply 4):
Does that mean that it's soon forbidden that women do the blowjobs and men have to do it

And then it won't be long until they turn to gay men  devil 

So what are Norweigan men like? Big grin
Not drinking, also isn't a solution!

Jaws707

Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:35 am

That guy who is sueing the woman has some problems, and I am not talking about the "psychological problems" he supposidly experianced after the event.

777236ER

Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:39 am

Quoting Jaws707 (Reply 13):
That guy who is sueing the woman has some problems, and I am not talking about the "psychological problems" he supposidly experianced after the event.

What pathetic nonsense. He feels, and crucially two different courts feel, that he was raped. Sex without consent is sex without consent, whatever the act or the gender.

dazeflight

Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:43 am

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 6):

i'd say it is you and this strange guy who should seek a therapy.

wait, i have two possible explanations:

1. the woman was fat and ugly

2. the guy has a small dick problem.

ciao
Daniel

[Edited 2005-11-10 18:44:55]

777236ER

Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:50 am

Quoting Dazeflight (Reply 15):
i'd say it is you and this strange guy who should seek a therapy.

wait, i have two possible explanations:

1. the woman was fat and ugly

2. the guy has a small dick problem.

ciao
Daniel

So in your mind, rape isn't a big issue? The man felt as though he was raped (and he was, according to the law), but his undoubtedly tough decision to go to the police leads to pathetic scorn from you? Outrageous.

The next time a girl is raped in your town, I hope you write to the local newspaper with similarly pitiable and contemptible comments. Be sure to post your name and address.

gkirk

Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:53 am

It does classify as rape yes, but it's a weird one.
What bloke would turn down a free blow job from a woman? Not that many I would think
When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army Boys, we'll be coming down the road!

halls120

Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:38 am

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 11):
Quoting Halls120 (Reply 8):

And I'm sure there are some women who would love to wake up to a man having sex with them. Alas, in both cases, it is rape.

Well, if it happens to me, as long as the woman is disease-free, I sure won't be pressing charges!
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain, a Biography

saintsman

Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:50 am

Women want equality. Well things like this is what they should get. As has been mentioned, if it was a bloke doing it he would be locked up no problem. Fairs fair. Just because most men would be happy with the situation doesn't mean the law should forget about it.

slider

Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:51 am

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 5):
The woman raped him. It doesn't matter if it's a blowjob or any other sex act, if it's not consensual it's rape.

Sorry, but this guy's a dope...

"The victim alleged that while he was asleep, the woman performed oral sex on him without his consent. He testified that he was very angry when he woke up.

He also told the court that he has suffered from psychological problems after the event."

WAAAAAHHH!!!

A guy gets a hummer as a wake-up gift and calls it rape. Unbelievable.

We're not getting all the facts either. What were they doing together so that she had access to him? Did they have a relationship? Where were they? This doesn't add up.

And sorry, if it sounds unsympathetic, so be it...psychological problems my foot.

cosec59

Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:57 am

Quoting Slider (Reply 20):
psychological problems my foot.

Seems to me he had pound/dollar signs in his eyes. If I was woken with a blow job then i certainly wouldn't have "psychological" problems. Maybe regrets but who hasn't had those?

slider

Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:01 am

Quoting Cosec59 (Reply 21):
Seems to me he had pound/dollar signs in his eyes. If I was woken with a blow job then i certainly wouldn't have "psychological" problems. Maybe regrets but who hasn't had those?

LOL!

Exactly...

EGGD

Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:16 am

Did he sue?

I don't think so.

cosec59

Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:19 am

Quoting EGGD (Reply 23):
Did he sue?

I don't think so.

Yeah maybe. But he did press charges. Geek of the week i reckon

N1120A

Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:07 am

Quoting Slider (Reply 22):
Quoting Cosec59 (Reply 21):

LOL!

Exactly...

Again, you two are not him and don't know the situation he was in. Saying a man can't be raped by a woman (even if it is just a blow job) is like saying that a woman can't sexually harass a man.

EZEIZA

Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:10 am

could not open the link with the report so I don't have the details but how come she had access to the guy in the middle of the night? were they roommates or something?
regards
Carp aunque ganes o pierdas ...

alberchico

Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:36 am

what a moron !!! I would have paid her for it........
short summary of every jewish holiday: they tried to kill us ,we won , lets eat !

MEA-707

Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:39 am

Now let me get this straight:

OK, to all the straight guys here who ridicule this Norwegian man whining about it, how would you feel if you wake up when a blowjob just has been done to you by a ... man. I don't need to say more.
nobody has ever died from hard work, but why take the risk?

flyboy36y

Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:00 am

If we do not define this situation as rape, then under US law, if he was married he should go to prison. Why? because adultery is a crime in many states and under the UCMJ. Or what about if after blowing him she used his seamen to impregnare herself. He should have to pay chils support because cearly, if a womman cannot rape a man then it must be consentual. Morons.

N1120A

Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:08 am

Quoting Flyboy36y (Reply 29):
If we do not define this situation as rape, then under US law, if he was married he should go to prison. Why? because adultery is a crime in many states and under the UCMJ.

Actually, adultery is no longer a crime in any state, but in some it is still a cause for divorce and a factor in any divorce award. This is very limited, as most states are now "no fault" divorce states. You are correct, however, that adultery will get you brig time and a DD in the military

Logan22L

Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:15 am

"He also told the court that he has suffered from psychological problems after the event. "

Well of course he is. He's a freakin' pussy. I'd feel pretty psychologically troubled by that.
"The deeper you go, the higher you fly. The higher you fly, the deeper you go."

greasespot

Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:46 am

So lets look at it this way...Say your daughter was awaken to a man performing oral sex on her that she did not consent to? Would that not be rape?

Hell i bet half you would be ready to beat the living shit out of the guy....based on the posts in the RAPE thread...

Why is this a different situation?

GS
Sometimes all you can do is look them in the eye and ask " how much did your mom drink when she was pregnant with you?"

N1120A

Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:29 pm

Quoting Greasespot (Reply 32):
Why is this a different situation?

It isn't

OzarkD9S

Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:51 pm

He shoulda had a guy blow him....no lawsuits there.
Next up: STL-CVG-MKE-MSP-STL.

greasespot

Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:08 pm

But according to most of the posts it is a different situation...

GS
Sometimes all you can do is look them in the eye and ask " how much did your mom drink when she was pregnant with you?"

777236ER

Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:20 pm

Some of the attitudes displayed in this thread are truly pathetic.