SFOMEX
Topic Author

Some Ann Coulter's Pearls Of Wisdom

Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:20 am

Ann Coulter is one of the most hated so-called conservative intellectuals. Yet, she is a bestseller and an icon for the right. I'm reading her book "How to talk to a liberal (if you must)" and it's been quite a ride. I'm constantly going from thinking "this woman is crazy and should be at the nuthouse" to "well, she makes a point here". Most of the time, I just laugh my a** off at her ironic style.

Enjoy it! Oh, and don't shot the messenger...  duck 

"The best way to convert liberals is to have them move out of their parent's home, get a job, and start paying taxes"

"Life was much better for liberals when there were only three TV stations airing precious little news"

Regarding the movie The American President, "In this movie, Michael Douglas plays Bill Clinton as Clinton would like to be: handsome, thin, courageous, liberal, and widowed"

"Want to make Liberals angry? Defend the United States"

"I'm often asked if I still think we should invade their (moslem) countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity. The answer is: Now more than ever!"

"The only time Clinton decided to go to war with anyone in the vicinity of Muslim fanatics was in 1999, when Clinton attacked Serbians who were fighting Muslim fanatics"

"Fox News should agree to admit it is conservative if all other media outlets will admit they are liberals. Fox is manifestly closer to the center than the others"

Enough!
The only thing worst than the GOP is the Democratic Party, think about it!

AeroWesty

RE: Some Ann Coulter's Pearls Of Wisdom

Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:25 am

Do let us know when you get to the part about the Canadians fighting in Vietnam. That should be a riot!  Smile
International Homo of Mystery

DLKAPA

Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:27 am

And why would I want to drop a thin red cent on that b*tch?
And all at once the crowd begins to sing: Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Traindriver

Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:46 am

What would really be scary, is if skanky Ann and windbag
Limbaugh ever decided to reproduce. How about Coulter
and Al Franken...man that would be a kid with serious issues.

MDorBust

Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:20 am

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 1):
Do let us know when you get to the part about the Canadians fighting in Vietnam. That should be a riot!

She's right... and wrong on that. There were canadians that served in Vietnam... they weren't there at the order of the canadian government though, they were serving in the US military.
"I KICKED BURNING TERRORIST SO HARD IN BALLS THAT I TORE A TENDON" - Alex McIlveen

MattCLE

Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:04 am

idea 

Ann has confessed to being a die hard fan of The Greatful Dead. I bet she had a bad trip at one of their shows for her to turn out the way she did.

-Matt  Smile
Bear Claw, Free Fall, A Gunner's View

flyboy36y

Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:23 pm

Quoting SFOMEX (Thread starter):
"I'm often asked if I still think we should invade their (moslem) countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity. The answer is: Now more than ever!"

I don't think you can chuckle at her advocating near-genocide.

CaptOveur

Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:27 pm

Ann is better if you read her in the original German.
Things were better when it was two guys in a dorm room.

aa777jr

Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:29 pm

I'd like to give Ann a pearl necklace.

Signed,
All straight A-netters.
A liberal is a man who is right most of the time, but he's right too soon.

AeroWesty

Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:33 pm

Quoting Flyboy36y (Reply 6):

Isn't that what all pure Christians are supposed to do?

aloges

Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:03 pm

"The only time Clinton decided to go to war with anyone in the vicinity of Muslim fanatics was in 1999, when Clinton attacked Serbians who were fighting Muslim fanatics"

Nice... she's dancing on the graves of Milosevic's victims just to mock Clinton. It's disgusting. She is disgusting.

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 9):

It's what these perverts (Coulter, Phelps, Robertson...) think is the right thing to do.

I think Ann Coulter should be jailed for preaching hatred.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Pyrex

Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:23 pm

She is a b*tch if there ever was one but she has a point there, unfortunately...
Read this very carefully, I shall write this only once!

AeroWesty

Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:29 pm

Quoting Pyrex (Reply 11):
She is a b*tch if there ever was one but she has a point there, unfortunately

Would you like to enlighten us with a list of those countries the Portuguese should have invaded and why?

Pyrex

Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:36 pm

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 12):
Would you like to enlighten us with a list of those countries the Portuguese should have invaded and why?

Gladly, if you would please enlighten us with what this has anything to do with the original thread or my comment...

AeroWesty

Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:37 pm

Quoting Pyrex (Reply 13):
Gladly, if you would please enlighten us with what this has anything to do with the original thread or my commen

Because you wrote that Coulter had a point criticizing Clinton on this very topic.

List please.

Pyrex

Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:27 pm

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 14):
Because you wrote that Coulter had a point criticizing Clinton on this very topic.

She does have a point in criticizing Clinton (heck, in criticizing most European countries, including Portugal) on their actuation in Kosovo. However, I still fail to see what that has to do with Portugal invading any country, considering the Kosovo war wasn't about invading another country (more about bombing a country to pieces in order to give some thugs in a part of it the chance to get more freedom to perform their criminal activities).

Ann Coulter is wrong, though, about calling the UÇK muslim fanatics. They were, in fact, just mostly secular criminals supported financially by muslim fanatics.

You're getting me wrong here, I am a big fan of Clinton, I just think he dropped the ball in Kosovo, along with the other European countries. The proof: just look at the never-ending limbo Kosovo is now.

AeroWesty

Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:29 pm

Quoting Pyrex (Reply 13):
Gladly

Quoting Pyrex (Reply 15):
I still fail to see what that has to do with Portugal invading any country

So you aren't going to give us a list then.

Pyrex

Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:35 pm

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 16):

As I said, I will give you a list when you show me the relevance with this topic (which you have failed to do) or, alternitavely, if you create a new thread about it.

Now go find something smart to say to reply to my point, which is in fact on topic.

AeroWesty

Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:38 pm

Quoting Pyrex (Reply 17):
As I said, I will give you a list when you show me the relevance with this topic (which you have failed to do)

I asked a question about your reply. If your reply was on topic, so was my question. Smart enough for you?  Smile

jaysit

Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:47 pm

"Want to make Liberals angry? Defend the United States"

Actually it would make me very happy if Ann actually defended the United States.

She could start by putting away her drugs, checking into Betty Ford, and then joining the army.

Perhaps, Betty Ford has a two-for-one deal for her and her fat friend Rush.
Atheism is Myth Understood.

Pyrex

Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:29 am

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 18):
I asked a question about your reply. If your reply was on topic, so was my question. Smart enough for you?

So Portugal invading other countries has anything to do with me agreeing with part of what was said on the original post (which, may I remind you, is about Ann Coulter)?

Your logic still continues to baffle me...  hypnotized 

jaysit

Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:33 am

She is a b*tch if there ever was one but she has a point there, unfortunately...

What point is that?

The ignorant b*tch's point appears to be that innocent Serbians were being attacked by Muslim fanatics. What a miserable heroin induced hag she is.

Given that the Bosnian Muslims were the victims in Milosevic's madness, his initial grab for power from the fascist Franjo Tudjman in Croatia your even partial defense of Coulter is in bad taste.

These are the same Serbs who reduced the city of Vukovar to rubble and massacred Croats and buried them in mass graves.

These are the same Serbs who funded and aided Bosnian Serbs who operating under the local leadership of Radovan Karadzic freely committed genocide against Bosnian Muslims killing over 100,000 between 1992 and 1995.

These are the same Serbs who under the command of General Ratko Mladic systematically selected and then slaughtered over 8,000 men and boys between the ages of twelve and sixty in Srebrenica. This was the single worst mass murder in Europe since World War II.

These are the same Serbs who with their Bosnian Serb counterparts eventually slaughtered over 200,000 Bosnian Muslims.

And, oh, THIS SA) and Eagle Air/Arnaflug (Iceland)">IS THE SAME GOP LED CONGRESS THAT OPPOSED CLINTON'S ATTEMPTS AT A MILITARY INTERVENTION.

By the time effective military intervention finally began in the fall of 1995 in the form or a US led NATO bombing campaign, Bosnian Muslims had received arms shipments from the Islamic world as clearly the Western world appeared to be paralyzed by internecine bickering as to what should be done in Bosnia. Yes, the war effectively ended in October 1995 because of the US led bombing of Serb positions, but it should have been done much earlier.

Ann should be shaved and made to parade seated backwards on a donkey through the graveyards of Bosnia.
Atheism is Myth Understood.

Pyrex

Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:48 am

Quoting Jaysit (Reply 21):
These are the same Serbs

...who were fighting an insurrection in part of their territory (which is still recognized as such, or else Kosovo wouldn't be the lawless quagmire it is today). Hey, but now the Albanians have ethnically cleansed all the Serbs out of Kosovo so I guess that makes things even...

concord977

Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:03 am

Quoting MattCLE (Reply 5):
Ann has confessed to being a die hard fan of The Greatful Dead

Interesting.

She has always looked like she is dead. And for that, I am grateful.
No info

dl021

Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:58 am

Regarding the movie The American President, "In this movie, Michael Douglas plays Bill Clinton as Clinton would like to be: handsome, thin, courageous, liberal, and widowed"

I don't care what side of the argument you are on.....that's funny.

Quoting DLKAPA (Reply 2):
And why would I want to drop a thin red cent on that b*tch?

Tell us why she's a bitch. Have you met the woman?

I don't see genocide being advocated here.....check your definitions. Now, do I see actions being suggested that are unsavory...hell yes. It sounds like what the radical Islamists are suggesting. I guess the idea is to fight fire with fire. Would not work, and is a stupid suggestion since it does nothing to convert the opposition and simply satisfies the choir.

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 9):

OK...so there's some hysteria. Your definitions of "pure Christians" aside, why aren't you screaming from the rooftops about the thousands of Islamic leaders who call openly for that very thing?

Quoting Aloges (Reply 10):
Nice... she's dancing on the graves of Milosevic's victims just to mock Clinton. It's disgusting. She is disgusting.

Well, I don't know that she's dancing.....I think you are overdramatizing there.
Besides....the muslims in that conflict did not have completely clean hands either, and they were not only supported by mujahadin, but they did have some of the radicals right there on scene.

Quoting Aloges (Reply 10):
I think Ann Coulter should be jailed for preaching hatred.

I know you don't advocate imprisoning people for thought and speech of which you disapprove. If she says that people must immediately commit crimes and offers the means to do it then perhaps its something actionable, but other than that you would simply be creating a political prisoner nad I don't believe you want that.

She is a b*tch if there ever was one

OK...once again I see this. How is she a bitch? Has she ever been rude to you? Has she ever been rude to anyone you know? Is she constantly rude to people with whom she is debating? Or are you defining "bitch" the old fashioned way? (i.e. a slut sleeps with everyone....a bitch sleeps with everyone but you)

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 12):

Tell me what a list of invasions that happened over 50 years ago, and generally more than 100 years ago could possibly have on this conversation? Seriously.

Quoting Pyrex (Reply 15):
Ann Coulter is wrong, though, about calling the UÇK muslim fanatics. They were, in fact, just mostly secular criminals supported financially by muslim fanatics.

This is true. There were some instances of muslims committing the same horrific crimes against Serbs they caught, but since they were outnumbered they quickly became the underdogs. This was all about land, though, and who controlled it. Religion was once again a convenient segregator.

Quoting AeroWesty (Reply 16):

What point is there? I'm curious to see where you are taking it, because I'll provide a list of Portuguese invasions over the last 50 years...... here it is:
ok...that's it. Before that they were certainly a colonial power, and they did not move out of their last colonial possessions until the 1990s, but they invaded no one recently.

Quoting Jaysit (Reply 19):
She could start by putting away her drugs, checking into Betty Ford, and then joining the army.

I keep hearing you say this, and I've never heard of her being convicted or even publicly outed for drug use. I know you can source this, so send it to me or put it here. I'm curious.

Perhaps, Betty Ford has a two-for-one deal for her and her fat friend Rush.

Wow.......namecalling at Rushbo. You know he's not really fat anymore, right? You must like being called names.....you do it to others enough. (Kind of a juvenile response, but no worse than your namecalling)

The ignorant b*tch's point appears to be that innocent Serbians were being attacked by Muslim fanatics. What a miserable heroin induced hag she is.

You keep doing it assuming everyone should accept what you say unquestioningly. Oh, and the more namecalling you do the less interesting your posts get.

By the time effective military intervention finally began in the fall of 1995 in the form or a US led NATO bombing campaign, Bosnian Muslims had received arms shipments from the Islamic world as clearly the Western world appeared to be paralyzed by internecine bickering as to what should be done in Bosnia.

Actually, the first effective intervention was when the French and British shelled the Serbs from Mt Igman, which forced the Serbs to stop their activities and from the private companies that led the combined Croat-Bosniac forces that threw the Serbs out of the territories that were later ceded in the Dayton accords.

Quoting Pyrex (Reply 22):
...who were fighting an insurrection in part of their territory (which is still recognized as such, or else Kosovo wouldn't be the lawless quagmire it is today). Hey, but now the Albanians have ethnically cleansed all the Serbs out of Kosovo so I guess that makes things even...

That place is still a mess. No hands are clean.
Don't know what this has to do with Coulter though.
Is my Pan Am ticket to the moon still good?

NWA742

Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:02 am

You know Jaysit, it's quite funny that liberals like you are usually sympathetic to those who may have drug problems or weight problems.

But always quick to use them to insult people like Rush.

So tolerant and open minded -- yeah, funny how that works.

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

bhmbaglock

Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:39 am

Quoting Traindriver (Reply 3):
What would really be scary, is if skanky Ann and windbag
Limbaugh ever decided to reproduce. How about Coulter
and Al Franken...man that would be a kid with serious issues.

Kind of like Carvile and Matalin although IMHO Carville does have some redeeming values unlike Franken.

What a miserable heroin induced hag she is.

You're just pissed that she has pointed out(correctly) that heroin addiction is one of the many afflictions affecting the Kennedys. Please cite any credible source for your claims that Ann Coulter is a drug/heroin addict. btw, being a fan of the Dead won't do.
Where are all of my respected members going?

B777-700

Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:53 am

Quoting Concord977 (Reply 23):
She has always looked like she is dead. And for that, I am grateful.

Hahahaha! Big grin

Quoting DL021 (Reply 24):
Tell us why she's a bitch. Have you met the woman?

She's a bitch for questioning the patriotism of people who think differently than her, among other things. That's good enough for me.

Has she ever been rude to you?

See above ^

Is she constantly rude to people with whom she is debating?

Yes she is, actually. I've seen this many times on FauxNews

I keep hearing you say this, and I've never heard of her being convicted or even publicly outed for drug use. I know you can source this, so send it to me or put it here. I'm curious.

We can say that about her with as much validity as her claiming all Democrats hate America and help terrorists and all such nonsense. Are you willing to concede that?

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 25):
You know Jaysit, it's quite funny that liberals like you are usually sympathetic to those who may have drug problems or weight problems.

I think it's quite funny that you neo cons jump at the chance to defend this obvious psycho beast. You'd think with all your talk of how the "far left has taken over the Democratic party" and how "out of the mainstream" the Democratic party is, you'd be able to recognize the lunatic fringes of your own party and stay away from them.
If you don't chew Big Red, then @#$% you.

dl021

Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:19 am

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 27):
We can say that about her with as much validity as her claiming all Democrats hate America and help terrorists and all such nonsense. Are you willing to concede that?

No..because I've never heard her say that "all democrats" hate America. You decide that you hear that for whatever reason, aggrandizing whatever you don't like and not hearing anything you may agree with. I do agree that there are extremists and zealots on both sides and that they overshadow the middle because they are lightning rods who attract the attention of the media and pundits.

I think it's quite funny that you neo cons jump at the chance to defend this obvious psycho beast.

It's funny how the assignation "neo-con" has come into vogue as an all-purpose insult from the left. Oh, and calling her a psycho beast does nothing to prove that assertion.

you'd be able to recognize the lunatic fringes of your own party and stay away from them.

And I wonder why you don't consider the baseless accusing name calling to be coming from the fringes.....other than the fact that you are the one doing the namecalling....

aloges

Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:31 am

I think you are overdramatizing there.

May be true, but the genocide Milosevic and his followers started was worse than anything I've heard the Muslim people in that area do. Genocide is the ultimate crime in my opinion, worse than any act of terrorism (and that does include 9/11) and worse than those two atomic bombs that have been used in a war. Besides that, Ann Coulter would use anything, really anything, to mock "liberals" and discredit her political "enemies" - that's what makes her so disgusting.

I know you don't advocate imprisoning people for thought and speech of which you disapprove.

Freedom of speech is one of the highest priorities, yes, but a select few people cross the line to preaching hatred. We've all learnt about the possible results of that in history class and witnessed them on 9/11, which makes me think these select few people do indeed need to be kept from saying what they say. Not necessarily jailed, but e.g. severely fined so they won't spread their hatred any longer just to earn a quick buck.
Ann Coulter is a dangerous anti-democratic instigator; in Germany we call our democracy a "resisting democracy" ("wehrhafte Demokratie"), and this is in part about resisting the kind of right-wing extremism Ann Coulter represents. Of course, the same goes for left-wing extremists as seen in the 1970s. Our "resisting democracy" aims to limit the freedom of speech of a few extremists so as to protect the "free democratic basic order" ("freiheitlich demokratische Grundordnung") from e.g. Neo-Nazis. It's in a way sad, but necessary.

B777-700

Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:45 am

Quoting DL021 (Reply 28):
No..because I've never heard her say that "all democrats" hate America.

Oh but she did. Go look it up. Better still ask her the next time you're in bed with her! Big grin

It's funny how the assignation "neo-con" has come into vogue as an all-purpose insult from the left.

Kinda like how your kind perverted the word "liberal" to mean all the bad people who don't think excatly like you do.

Oh, and calling her a psycho beast does nothing to prove that assertion.

You're right, psycho assumes she's not in control of her actions. Nazi would be better, thank you for pointing that out, nazi beast it is.

And I wonder why you don't consider the baseless accusing name calling to be coming from the fringes.....other than the fact that you are the one doing the namecalling....

I'm not the one supporting those, you are.

halls120

Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:28 am

What a miserable heroin induced hag she is.

Ann Coulter is a heroin user? Mind you, I'm not a Coulter fan, but it seems to me that demonizing her by slinging false labels puts you on the same level she occupies.

keep hearing you say this, and I've never heard of her being convicted or even publicly outed for drug use. I know you can source this, so send it to me or put it here. I'm curious.

Doesn't that put you on her level?

Quoting Aloges (Reply 29):
Ann Coulter is a dangerous anti-democratic instigator; in Germany we call our democracy a "resisting democracy" ("wehrhafte Demokratie"), and this is in part about resisting the kind of right-wing extremism Ann Coulter represents. Of course, the same goes for left-wing extremists as seen in the 1970s. Our "resisting democracy" aims to limit the freedom of speech of a few extremists so as to protect the "free democratic basic order" ("freiheitlich demokratische Grundordnung") from e.g. Neo-Nazis. It's in a way sad, but necessary.

It's not just sad, it's tragic that you have to limit free speech in the manner described. Ann Coulter may be a right wing extremist, but she has every right to stand on her soapbox, just as her counterparts on the left.

Forcing certain speech into the closet is like covering a home with mold. You might not see it, but it festers and grows in the dark. I think it is much better to have that speech in the broad daylight, where it's extremism will be its downfall, just like bleach and sunlight on mold.
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain, a Biography

B744F

Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:36 am

Quoting Halls120 (Reply 31):
but she has every right to stand on her soapbox

I think it is much better to have that speech in the broad daylight

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

Do you even read what you write? If that isn't ironic...

B777-700

Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:39 am

Doesn't that put you on her level?

We'll talk about that once you're willing to concede to exactly what I stated, and denounce her as the lunatic that she is, my cough-drop monikered friend.

It's not just sad, it's tragic that you have to limit free speech in the manner described. Ann Coulter may be a right wing extremist, but she has every right to stand on her soapbox, just as her counterparts on the left.

Forcing certain speech into the closet is like covering a home with mold. You might not see it, but it festers and grows in the dark. I think it is much better to have that speech in the broad daylight, where it's extremism will be its downfall, just like bleach and sunlight on mold.

Yet you still stand by her, when anyone with any sense, right, left, center, black, white, green...knows she's not only wrong, but f'ed in the head.

You are a reflection of the company you keep.

aloges

Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:41 am

Quoting B744F (Reply 32):

Heavens, could anyone possibly contribute more to the forum with one post?  banghead 

Will you please add some substance?

ctbarnes

Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:41 am

I'd say Ann Coulter and Joerg Heider are the first facists with genuine sex appeal.

Charles, SJ
The customer isn't a moron, she is your wife -David Ogilvy

halls120

Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:50 am

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 33):
We'll talk about that once you're willing to concede to exactly what I stated, and denounce her as the lunatic that she is, my cough-drop monikered friend

I'm not an Ann Coulter fan. Never have been. Given the vitriol that she produces on the left, it is clear that she's a right wing extremist, and I don't care for extremists on either side of an issue. However, to suggest that she is a lunatic, however, is something I'm not prepared to say, because I haven't read any of her books, nor watched her for more than five minutes on the tube.

Sorry, but I can't take your word for it.  Wink

Yet you still stand by her, when anyone with any sense, right, left, center, black, white, green...knows she's not only wrong, but f'ed in the head.

Please show me one post where I've "stood by" Ann Coulter or what's she's said.

ou are a reflection of the company you keep.

The "Jumping to conclusions group" is not one I belong to - you apparently are quite comfortable there....
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain, a Biography

dl021

Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:50 am

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 30):
Oh but she did. Go look it up. Better still ask her the next time you're in bed with her!

Being an ass will not make you correct.

Kinda like how your kind perverted the word "liberal" to mean all the bad people who don't think excatly like you do.

Actually, your name calling has led you astray once again. Some of my friends here are self described liberals, and I think they are wrong. I believe that they are actually very conservative because they are not willing to let people take responsibility for their own actions or futures.

You're right, psycho assumes she's not in control of her actions. Nazi would be better, thank you for pointing that out, nazi beast it is.

You obviously have no idea what a nazi really is. Overusing that term will merely diminish it's true horror. It's obviously already happened to you here.

I'm not the one supporting those, you are.

hunh?

Bringing people out in the open helps us all keep track of who's who. I agree with this philosophy.

Quoting B744F (Reply 32):
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

Do you even read what you write? If that isn't ironic...

and feel even better since the cricket doesn't seem to like it.

B744F

Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:53 am

Quoting Aloges (Reply 34):
Will you please add some substance?

For what? So everything I say can be insulted and sidestepped by people too blind and scared to admit its true?

Quoting DL021 (Reply 37):
and feel even better since the cricket doesn't seem to like it.

It's not that I don't like it, it's that the irony fills the air, coming from mindless sheep who insult me constantly for speaking my mind and bringing out ideas not heard in the mainstream.

dl021

Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:05 am

Quoting B744F (Reply 38):
It's not that I don't like it, it's that the irony fills the air, coming from mindless sheep who insult me constantly for speaking my mind and bringing out ideas not heard in the mainstream.

chirp...chirp...ufochirp...

halls120

Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:17 am

Quoting B744F (Reply 38):

Criticizing your posts for their lack of substance, factual support, and logic - which I readily admit to - is not the same as trying to silence you on this board.

That you can't tell the difference between the two speaks volumes.

B777-700

Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:33 am

Quoting Halls120 (Reply 36):
Sorry, but I can't take your word for it.

Why not? By your own admission, you have never read her books. I have.

Quoting Halls120 (Reply 36):
Please show me one post where I've "stood by" Ann Coulter or what's she's said.

Ok...

Ann Coulter may be a right wing extremist, but she has every right to stand on her soapbox, just as her counterparts on the left.

Done! Again, anyone with a rational thought process realizes she has a dangerous way of thinking.

I believe that they are actually very conservative because they are not willing to let people take responsibility for their own actions or futures.

Conservatives don't own the patent on that. Your parties perversion of the word "liberal" has led YOU astray of THAT.

You obviously have no idea what a nazi really is. Overusing that term will merely diminish it's true horror. It's obviously already happened to you here.

Just like how so many of your type on here throw around the word "communist" to describe the other side. It's pretty simple. The Nazi party is an example of what happens when you subscribe to an extreme right philosophy. Raggedy Ann falls into this category.

hunh?

You support Ann Coulter and that speaks volumes for where you stand. Is that clear enough for you?

NWA742

Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:39 am

jump at the chance to defend this obvious psycho beast

Right, just because I point out some simple contradiction and hypocrisy of somebody else, that means I'm defending Ann.

Whatever, jackass.

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

B777-700

Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:49 am

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 42):
Right, just because I point out some simple contradiction and hypocrisy of somebody else, that means I'm defending Ann.

So here's you opportunity to tell the world what you think of her, please...The floor is yours.

Whatever, jackass.

I'll be waiting for DL021 to chastise you for the name calling...

And I wonder why you don't consider the baseless accusing name calling to be coming from the fringes

Does that mean he's on the fringes out there with Ann?  Wink

dl021

Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:57 am

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 41):
The Nazi party is an example of what happens when you subscribe to an extreme right philosophy.

Actually, since the National Socialists were truly socialists in that everything emanated from the goverment they were extreme leftists, similar to the communists. Like it or not. I know that many Nazis don't quite realize this, but it's the truth.

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 41):

You support Ann Coulter and that speaks volumes for where you stand. Is that clear enough for you?

So, because I question the extreme and baseless accusations I am supporting her? Or am I seeking reason and reality? The only thing I've said positive about what she's said so far is that she can be funny.

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 43):
Whatever, jackass.

Well, if you had not initiated the namecalling earlier in this thread I might have, but you seem to have merited that particular appellation.

And I wonder why you don't consider the baseless accusing name calling to be coming from the fringes

Does that mean he's on the fringes out there with Ann?

Not really, he's simply reacting to the crap you've been spouting. I prefer to discuss things reasonably, and to avoid namecalling (unless it's in good humor with people that I respect). You can see how I disagreed with my friend Aloges in this thread earlier. I can see his position, and will consider it further, but I have my own point and we disagreed agreeably. You evidently don't know how.....hence you start with namecalling and puerile argument techniques.

NWA742

Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:04 am

So here's you opportunity to tell the world what you think of her, please...The floor is yours.

I think Ann Coulter can bring up a lot of good points, but she goes off the deep end way too much, and it ends up killing most of her credibility. I'd like to read one of her books some day.

As you can see, I neither crucify nor worship the woman. Happy now?

Well, your comments were definitely in tone for it. I doubt he'll critisize me for calling you names, because he knows I'll kick his ass if he does. He'll never admit it, but DL021 is afraid of me.

-NWA742

B777-700

Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:18 am

Quoting DL021 (Reply 44):
Actually, since the National Socialists were truly socialists in that everything emanated from the goverment they were extreme leftists, similar to the communists.

I see where you're going, so "liberals" are both nazi's and communists now! That's rich! Big grin

So, because I question the extreme and baseless accusations I am supporting her? Or am I seeking reason and reality?

She levels some extreme and baseless accusations herself, wouldn't you agree?

Well, if you had not initiated the namecalling earlier in this thread I might have, but you seem to have merited that particular appellation.

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 45):
Well, your comments were definitely in tone for it.

Ok, so if I go by your logic here, her comments definitely justify her being called a bitch.

I'm glad we got that worked out!

dl021

Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:24 am

Quoting B777-700 (Reply 46):
I see where you're going, so "liberals" are both nazi's and communists now! That's rich!

Your reading comprehension may need some work. You seem determined to read into the material intent which is not there.

She levels some extreme and baseless accusations herself, wouldn't you agree?

Show me some quotes by her that you feel justify those accusations. Show the entire quote so we can properly understand intent and context.

Ok, so if I go by your logic here, her comments definitely justify her being called a bitch.

Not until you put up some proof. FInd the quotes.

MDorBust

Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:32 am

Aloges & B777-700 lose by default for Goodwin's law violations begining in posts 29 & 30. Productive comment is impossible.
"I KICKED BURNING TERRORIST SO HARD IN BALLS THAT I TORE A TENDON" - Alex McIlveen

B777-700

Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:33 am

Quoting DL021 (Reply 48):
Not until you put up some proof. FInd the quotes.

Oh but I don't have to! I'm going off of what the both of you say. Name calling is justified and deserved as long as you don't like how the other person is behaving. I don't like how she behaves, so she's a bitch! Big grin

Quoting NWA742 (Reply 47):
Right...................from now on you can directs those type of comments here:

What does a CAT scan of the contents of your head have anything to do with this?