RobK
Topic Author

Web Designers: Can Anyone Help?

Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:06 am

Okay okay,

Times must be hard when you see a Yorkshireman offering money ... !

I've not long upgraded from MS FrontPage 2000 to DreamWeaver MX, upon a recommendation from someone.

Now I'm not genius when it comes to computers and I'll openly admit defeat when it comes to designing websites, although I did somehow master FrontPage, although in fairness it was designed for "idiots" people tell me ...

What I haven't got a bloody clue with, is how to set up a search box on a page so that visitors can search for/look-up certain criteria in my MS Access database.

I had it all worked out nicely with FrontPage, using the server extensions and ODBC jobbie, and it worked a treat.

I'm at the end of my tether and want someone to do it for me, or at least work me through how to do it meself, step by step, idiot guide type thing...

I really need to get it sorted as it's been dragging on for too long now. Someone take pity on me and please help! Surely it wouldn't be a big job for those of you who can talk html?!

Naturally, there's some money on offer / or name your price!

Cheers!

RK  spin 

RichardPrice

RE: Web Designers: Can Anyone Help?

Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:48 am

Im a mostly professional web dev (part of my job entails web development) so Im willing to give it a go.

Contact me offsite (airliners.net username @gmail.com) with your full problem and I will suggest some solutions that I would usually go for. Generally its either Free stuff or 'Made it myself' solutions  Smile