More specifically, the Top Ten ways to make the New Orleans Saints more lucrative, entertaining, and competitive:
10. Instead of winning the coin flip, the only way Saints' opponents can get the opening kick-off is to guess the power-ball numbers.
9. Tom Benson allowed to remove shirt in owner's box.
8. Opponents must allow former FEMA Director Michael Brown to construct defensive game plan.
7. Benson Cadillac becomes exclusive dealership for New Orleans police department.
6. Pre-Katrina "dome dogs" mandatory pre-game meal for opponents.
5. Paul Tagliabue is Rex.
4. Instead of sniffing ammonia to alert senses before games, opponents must stick heads in discarded refrigerators on city streets.
3. FEMA trailers instead of hotel rooms for visiting teams.
2. Aaron Broussard controls flow in opponents' locker-room whirlpool.
And the number one way to make the Saints more lucrative, entertaining, and competitive…
1. NFL declares San Antonio the "Official New Orleans landfill."