mrmeangenes

Anyone Remember "G. Doole"?

Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:21 am

There was a poster here who called himself "G. Doole" , and who managed to get himself banned.

From what I could see, "Doole" specialized in anti-American rants.

FYI, he has posted much the same drivel elsewhere, using the name "George Doole".

The REAL George Doole ran the CIA's Air America operation...and died of natural causes just over 20 years ago.
gene

ANCFlyer

RE: Anyone Remember "G. Doole"?

Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:38 am

Quoting Mrmeangenes (Thread starter):
There was a poster here who called himself "G. Doole" , and who managed to get himself banned.

. . . . GDoole01 . . . . And then sniveled like a puss when he did get banned, and cried like a 2 year old about a refund because he thought the ban wasn't fair, after he spammed the hell outta Non-Av (multiple threads with the same topic, data and posts) and Civ-Av (ditto) about the ultra secret CIA Air Force - that has been around for decades  sarcastic  - and posted aircraft inventories and organizational charts  redflag  and other forms of total gibberish . . .

Quoting Mrmeangenes (Thread starter):
From what I could see, "Doole" specialized in anti-American rants.

Very good observation.

I think we'd like to forget about him . . . but thanks for the info . . .

Might I inquire, what other places he posted his  redflag ?
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

mrmeangenes

RE: Anyone Remember "G. Doole"?

Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:56 pm

Pretty much the whole Net-sometimes under one name-sometimes under another. One of the Phoenix,Arizona nets still has posts from "him".

They all seem to originate in an Italian Communist publication called Bellaciao-
(you know it's Communist from the big hammer and sickle on the inside pages,and the endorsement of Italian Communists for office.)

Another group ( I call them Neo-Copperheads ) posts this garbage on a number of neo-Nazi,pro-Islamist,and even Libertarian sites.
gene