cxsjr

Help With Photoshop CS2 Please?

Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:51 pm

Hi folks,

I have recently started using CS2 on Mac OS X and am only just getting used to not having a right hand mouse button!

Can someone help me with one small issue? I am used to being able to right click on a tool to get to other tools on that tile, for example, right click on the eyedropper tool to get to the measure tool.

I notice that any multi-tool tile has a small triangle in the right hand corner of the tile which I've tried to click on, as suggested in the CS2 manual, but to no avail.

So, can someone tell me how I get to the other tools as without them, life is difficult!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
The world is a book, those who do not travel read only one page ....

flyAUA

RE: Help With Photoshop CS2 Please?

Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:56 pm

Quoting Cxsjr (Thread starter):
So, can someone tell me how I get to the other tools as without them, life is difficult!

If you give me a working serial, I'll help you out  Silly

Just kidding... I suggest you HOLD DOWN the mouse button when the cursor is on that tile. Perhaps it does the trick?
Not drinking, also isn't a solution!

gordonsmall

Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:59 pm

Quoting FlyAUA (Reply 1):
Just kidding... I suggest you HOLD DOWN the mouse button when the cursor is on that tile. Perhaps it does the trick?

Yup, holding down the left mouse button works in the Windows version, so I would assume that it will work in the Mac version also ....
Statistically, people who have had the most birthdays tend to live the longest.

flyAUA

Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:01 pm

Quoting Gordonsmall (Reply 2):
Yup, holding down the left mouse button works in the Windows version, so I would assume that it will work in the Mac version also ....

And otherwise, perhaps it helps to click on the triangle in that tile, instead of the tile itself.

cxsjr

Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:03 pm

Wow guys, thanks for the quick response! I've tried it and it works .... I guess it's simple really when you know how!!!

Thanks again, much appreciated!  biggrin 

flyAUA

Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:05 pm

Quoting Cxsjr (Reply 4):
Wow guys, thanks for the quick response! I've tried it and it works .... I guess it's simple really when you know how!!!

Thanks again, much appreciated!

Your welcome... now where's my serial?  stirthepot 

cxsjr

Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:17 pm

Quoting FlyAUA (Reply 5):
now where's my serial?

If only I could .... Adobe have it pretty well sewn up with activations etc etc. Perhaps you'll settle for this tasteful gift instead?

flyAUA

Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:57 pm

Quoting Cxsjr (Reply 6):
If only I could .... Adobe have it pretty well sewn up with activations etc etc. Perhaps you'll settle for this tasteful gift instead?

Nah I'm not the flowers kind of guy  snooty 

Wink

maury

Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:02 am

Having just upgraded from an ancient Mac version to spiffy new CS2 for OS X, I'm happy for you that your biggest question so far was about menus...jeez. One of these days I gotta read the "how to" stuff, huh!  scratchchin 

And FlyAUA: my copy of CS2 was free, from Adobe. Lovely people. Just gotta know how to ask, I guess. I love the new Illustrator.