acho

Your Driving Style?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:35 am

For me personally it is a bit aggitated and fast, I always seem to get frustated when I have cars in front of me and always try to pass them. When I don't feel like driving but have to, I will drive very calmly. But overall I drive fast (especially in the morning rushing to school).

What about you?

aerobalance

Your Driving Style?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:47 am

I take my time on my 3 mile commute.

'a driver on a busy freeway racing all the oblivious cars'.....pointless.....lol

[Edited 2005-12-06 02:57:55]
"Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy..."

AsstChiefMark

Your Driving Style?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:59 am

I have a squeaky clean driving record. I'm not going to risk ruining it by letting primitive emotions influence how I drive.

Mark
Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Damned MSP...Red tail...Red tail

flymia

Your Driving Style?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:46 pm

It all depends. Most imporant thing is what traffic is moving as I will almost always just go with traffic. I drive somewhat agressivly and pass often on city streets and go alteast 5 over the limit in most areas. But other times I will be calm but still go 5 over the limit but I wont pass as much and accelerate quickly. Unless I am in traffic or need to get somewhere I let other drivers in and stuff like that, I consider my self polite.
Now sometimes I just want to go fast and will, only in areas were I feel comfortble that one there are not many cops or speed traps and the roads are not to busy and dangerous to manuver. Most of the time when I do this it will be with some other cars speeding also. THere are a few roads which I will speed alone.
Overall I drive above the speed limit but I seem to know my lmitations. I only drive fast when the streets are empty and straight.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)

jumpseatflyer

Your Driving Style?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:02 pm

I'm 18 and have gotten pulled over 5 times for speeding. Only one was in state, and it only cost me three points and an insurance hike.

I just got pulled over by a PA state trooper on Saturday, we talked about life. He was a really nice guy... let me off.

When I drive on the highway, I have to go at least 85-90 or else I get too bored and doze off. I don't even notice anymore when I'm going 105-110. I'll just look down and there it is.

I'll admit its pretty bad, but I'm not obsessed with speed, I just don't notice the speed.

I'm not aggressive in traffic; I don't really care. I just don't see the point of sitting idle at 70 on a long trip. Most of my driving is out of New York, so I'm willing to take the risk knowing that its only a fine and not points/insurance.

checkraiser

Your Driving Style?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:08 pm

Quoting AsstChiefMark (Reply 3):
I have a squeaky clean driving record. I'm not going to risk ruining it by letting primitive emotions influence how I drive.

checkmark 

I'm sure my mere 1.5 mile commute helps as well.  biggrin 

Quoting Jumpseatflyer (Reply 5):
I'm 18 and have gotten pulled over 5 times for speeding. Only one was in state, and it only cost me three points and an insurance hike.

I just got pulled over by a PA state trooper on Saturday, we talked about life. He was a really nice guy... let me off.

When I drive on the highway, I have to go at least 85-90 or else I get too bored and doze off. I don't even notice anymore when I'm going 105-110. I'll just look down and there it is.

I'll admit its pretty bad, but I'm not obsessed with speed, I just don't notice the speed.

I'm not aggressive in traffic; I don't really care. I just don't see the point of sitting idle at 70 on a long trip. Most of my driving is out of New York, so I'm willing to take the risk knowing that its only a fine and not points/insurance.

Scary. It's one thing if it's only yourself that you kill - it's another when you maim or kill someone else. I believe in some states 100+ will land you in jail. Maybe that would wake you up.
N1120A is a camel-fucking terrorist.

StarAC17

Your Driving Style?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:14 pm

Quoting Jumpseatflyer (Reply 5):

My god thats pretty bad, although I agree that I don't notice the speed either. I have only been stopped once for speeding and got let off. However my only ticket came from running a stop sign which was 3 points here in Ontario but thank got I didn't get an insurance hike.
Engineers Rule The World!!!!!

BR715-A1-30

Your Driving Style?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:41 pm

I just go with my flow... I drive a bit fast, but I am always careful as to what traffic is doing... If I get behind a complete ass, I tend to pass them if possible. Clean Record here as well for almost 3 years
Puhdiddle

stlgph

Your Driving Style?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:45 pm

in Missouri it is quite convenient. you get a ticket, and then typically just take it to a lawyer's office, pay a few extra bucks, they take the charge from "40 over the speed limit" to something obscure such as "parked at a meter for 5 weeks." that's how all these traffic lawyers make their money. i have a good friend who is a traffic lawyer that i just pay a thousand bucks a year, too, and he makes it so the traffic laws dont apply to me and that takes care of all the fines. i got pulled over 7 times last month. twice by the same cop.

and not one dent on my record.

welcome to Missouri.

Quoting Checkraiser (Reply 6):

Scary. It's one thing if it's only yourself that you kill - it's another when you maim or kill someone else. I believe in some states 100+ will land you in jail. Maybe that would wake you up.

ha. i was cruising over 100 in one of my dad's restored cars. got pulled over. i asked if they wanted to see the engine. got off free.
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

jumpseatflyer

Your Driving Style?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:45 pm

Quoting Checkraiser (Reply 6):

Trust me, I've tried dozens of ways to fix my issue, but after a week goes by I'm still driving without noticing my speed whatsoever. Any suggestions? Half of my problem is that I find boring so driving after the first 6-7 hours (I've done a lot of 12-14 hour stretches up and down US 95, around DC, NYC, VA, the Carolinas, GA, FL...). I lose reality and just slip into a haze and stop caring. So no, I don't drive 80 on the 6 mile trip to the airfield. That's ludacris.

And BTW, I never go that fast around other cars. I'm usually driving on those "where the hell are people?" highways... East Coast highways oustide of major cities. Take the first 30 miles of the southbound 476 in PA for example... I'm usually one of three cars on that stretch, no matter when I'm on that road. I get caught speeding on roads like this since there is no pack of cars and I am the only one.

Insurance companies are right. We teenagers are convinced we are invincible. I'm just thankful the behavior doesn't transpose into my aviation life (stupid in its own right because my chances of dying on the road are many times greater).

AsstChiefMark

Your Driving Style?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:49 pm

Quoting Jumpseatflyer (Reply 10):
Trust me, I've tried dozens of ways to fix my issue, but after a week goes by I'm still driving without noticing my speed whatsoever.

Have you heard of this cool thing called cruise control? If your car doesn't have it already, you can buy an add-on kit. It costs the same as one speeding ticket.

Mark
Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Red tail...Damned MSP...Red tail...Red tail

jumpseatflyer

Your Driving Style?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:04 pm

Quoting AsstChiefMark (Reply 11):
Have you heard of this cool thing called cruise control?

Yes. Hyundai Accent. Doesn't have the feature.

Quoting AsstChiefMark (Reply 11):
you can buy an add-on kit. It costs the same as one speeding ticket.

Wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the tip.

Everyone's harshin' on the youngin' who drives too fast ... box 
Rightfully so I must admit.

jwenting

Your Driving Style?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:43 pm

I don't have a still in my car, doubt a cop would like to discover one when they stop me for something (which hasn't happened in years) Big grin

I drive fast but defensive. I hate people tailgating or cutting in front of me (or anyone).
I wish I were flying

jush

Your Driving Style?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:27 pm

Quoting AsstChiefMark (Reply 3):

I wouldn't either in the US. You take speeding extremely serious there.
I got "photographed" yesterday. Never mind 3 points in "Flensburg".
There you go.

Regds
jush
There is one problem with airbus. Though their products are engineering marvels they lack passion, completely.

melpax

RE: Your Driving Style?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:13 pm

Quoting Jumpseatflyer (Reply 4):

You guys are lucky! over here, if you get booked interstate, you still lose the points! - too many speed cameras around here!!
Essendon - Whatever it takes......

UPS707

Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:16 pm

Quoting Jumpseatflyer (Reply 11):
Yes. Hyundai Accent. Doesn't have the feature.

I don't know whether to get mad at you for driving like an idiot or give you a prize for the laugh of the week!  Smile I've lost track of my speed before, but normally in much smoother cars than an Accent! If you can do 100+ in an Accent and not realise it, who knows what you would do in something more refined! Seriously though, for your own safety, take the tips around here of cruise control, or find a way to curb that speed.... all it takes is one blow-out at that speed and you're history.

lentigomaligna

Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:52 pm

To my friends from out of state, I drive what might be considered somewhat crazy, but what in Utah is considered perfectly normal. I tend to be aggressive and drive relatively fast: e.g. 80 on the freeway - but I am always very aware of my surroundings and familiarize myself with the roads I'm driving on.

I've had one "real" accident, but I discount it because it was one month after I got my drivers' license and I'd only driven maybe 50 hours by that point. Plus I haven't scraped anything for at least 2 years when I screwed up the side of my garage. My accident was my only ticket: the fine was $30 and held in obeyance for 6 months thus no longer on my record.

I really, really suck at driving an automatic. That sounds weird but I think it has something to do with the fact that I try to push the brake as hard as I would the clutch - can't quite get used to using one foot. I almost backed into 40 mph traffic behind my driveway in my mom's S-Class when I forgot that even without gas, the car will move on a neutral grade and then couldn't manage to find the brake with my foot.

BHXFAOTIPYYC

Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:24 pm

I close my eyes and use the force  Wink
Breakfast in BHX, lunch in FAO, dinner in TIP, baggage in YYC.

wingscrubber

Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:43 pm

I drive too fast most of the time - I have a little toy tortoise stuck on my dash to remind me to slow down, alot of the time it doesn't seem to work.
My car is only a 1.1L ford fiesta tho heh, top speed 90mph, 100 downhill!
Resident TechOps Troll

FLYtoEGCC

Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:47 pm

I have to go at least 85-90 or else I get too bored and doze off.

You shouldn't bloody well have a licence and be on the road, in that case.

I just don't see the point of sitting idle at 70 on a long trip.

Quoting Jumpseatflyer (Reply 9):
Insurance companies are right. We teenagers are convinced we are invincible

People like you really make me furious. It makes me so angry that, despite being a careful driver, my insurance premiums are so high because there are jerks my age driving around at 100mph plus and are therefore I am considered to be higher risk. "We teenagers are convinced we are invincible" - who is this "we"? There are plenty who aren't this way - I, for example, passed my test just over three years ago (just before my 18th birthday) and my Advanced test under a year later, and I have NEVER considered myself to be "invincible". I'm not saying I never break speed limits, but straying 10mph over the limit tp overtake someone on a quiet motorway is quite a different thing to hitting 110mph for long periods, regardless of traffic being around. It's asking for trouble.

Unfortunately, as you say, it is this minority of kids driving like wannabe Michael Schumachers that the insurance companies consider in their statistics. I seriously hope you don't kill anyone else with your antics, whatever you end up doing to yourself.

There's no excuse - quiet roads, long drives, dozing off to sleep are no excuse for driving like a maniac. I don't know what the laws are in America, but over here you'd be automatically hauled before the courts for doing anything over 96.

Trust me, I've tried dozens of ways to fix my issue, but after a week goes by I'm still driving without noticing my speed whatsoever. Any suggestions?

Do an Advanced Driving course - surely there must be some schemes to help improve your driving? Or, if you're doing 6-7 or 12-14 hour stretches, consider flying instead - surely, taking petrol prices into account (especially the amount your engine must be drinking at that kind of speed), it wouldn't cost much more to fly?

edit: typo

[Edited 2005-12-06 13:49:07]
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away...

msllsmith

Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:01 pm

Quoting Lentigomaligna (Reply 16):

Quoting Lentigomaligna (Reply 16):
I really, really suck at driving an automatic. That sounds weird but I think it has something to do with the fact that I try to push the brake as hard as I would the clutch - can't quite get used to using one foot.

I also am less comfortable driving an automatic transmission. My friends would say because it's I'm a control freak.... however, attempt this solution. Use two feet. Left one for the brake and the right for the accelerator. It makes breaking and accelerating more fluid and , for me this gives me a jump on reaction time. A warning of course, don't ride the brake and don't break while using the gas.... Think about consciously for a while.... I think this may solve your problem.

Driving, like flying, should be a fluid motion..... I understand singing while you drive calms you down as well..... I'm partial to Roy Orbison myself.
There's nothing more beautiful than flying into the dawn.

KROC

Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:16 pm

Let me save LHMark the time.....

I drive way too fast and from the back seat.

Signed, KROC

msllsmith

Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:26 pm

Remind me to never let you in my car..... the only thing worse than being in the "fright seat" aka the right seat is having someone just as bad in the back. I hope at least you wear a seatbelt back there.
There's nothing more beautiful than flying into the dawn.

Jamie757

Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:56 pm

Trust me, I've tried dozens of ways to fix my issue, but after a week goes by I'm still driving without noticing my speed whatsoever. Any suggestions?

Yeah sure

My driving style is what would be called 'defensive' and I'm also proud of the fact that I have a clean driving license, my intention is to keep it that way.

Smile

Rgds.
"I feel like a turkey who's just caught Bernard Matthews grinning at him!"

HAWK21M

Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:31 am

I need the roads clear when I drive,Else the drive isn't that enjoyable  Smile
Living in BOM.Day driving Is not that Exicting.
regds
MEL
I may not win often, but I damn well never lose!!! ;)

LHMark

Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:38 am

Here, Jumpseatflyer. You might as well get used to these now:

http://www.barp.ca/bus/usa/5023.jpg
"Sympathy is something that shouldn't be bestowed on the Yankees. Apparently it angers them." - Bob Feller

KROC

Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:55 am

Quoting LHMARK (Reply 25):

WOW. One of the more solid KO's of late.

AirCop

Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:01 am

Here in Arizona, twenty over the speed limit can land you in jail. There been enough studies shown that you don't really save any time speeding. One example was two cars left Phoenix at the same time, one driver must be related to Jumpseatflyer and the other went just over the speed limit. The difference over the approx 100 mile trek was six minutes. What can you do with those six minutes. And if you get red and blue lights behind you you're not got to save any time.

WARNING: In Arizona they are going to try out photo radar on the freeways around Scottsdale. I believe they have this system working in New South Wales.

S12PPL

Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:28 am

I'm an agressive driver. Around town, not nearly as much, but when I get on the freeway, I'm very very agressive. I get from point A to point B as quickly as possible. I hate being trapped behind traffic. I hate people that park in the fast lane, and go slower than the rest of the people around them. People like that piss me off, and I make it a point to pass them in the middle, or slow lane. Of course nine times out of ten when I pass them in the middle or slow lane...They move over to the propper lane. Like "Oh...I guess the ten cars that just passed me are trying to make a point. Time to move over!"

Anyway, that's my driving style on the highway. Fast and agressive.
Next Flights: 12/31 AS804 PDX-MCO 2/3 AS19 MCO-SEA QX2545 SEA-PDX

jumpseatflyer

Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:47 am

Quoting LHMARK (Reply 25):

Haha, Oh Metro. You can still be my friend! Route 11, between Mom's and Dad's place... those were NOT the days.

Quoting FLYtoEGCC (Reply 19):
driving like a maniac

Maniac = weaving, not signaling, Fast & Furious moves... this is what maniacs do.

Driving fast on long stratches of uninhabited road is not charactaristic of a maniac.

Speed is not a function of driving ability. I'm a damn good driver. I drive a Hyundai Accent [no traction, no ABS, a total bobsled] in Buffalo every winter, and that requires a rediculas amount of attention and caution. Any weather, any road, any time. But I'm not going to sit there for hours on a dry, straight, uninhabited road going 70. That's just dumb.

Quoting S12PPL (Reply 28):
I hate people that park in the fast lane, and go slower than the rest of the people around them.

I couldn't agree more. This behavior is ten times more dangerous than speeding because it breeds agression and road rage.

Amy

Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:36 am

Despite what some people on this board may say, I am a very safe driver. Clean liscence and a history of precisely 0 crashes in nearly 5 years proves that much.

My driving style is confident and quick, but always safe and courteous.
A340-300 - slow, but awesome!

cosec59

Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:40 am

Passed my test 29 years and 6 months ago. My driving style is dictated by the road conditions at the time
Rules are for the obedience of fools but for the guidance of wise men

mrocktor

Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:14 am

As fast as I judge is safe, leaving adequate margin for unpredictable events (animals, pedestrians etc.) and incompetent driving of others. And to hell with arbitrary speed limits  Wink

130mph is perfectly safe in daylight, on an empty, well paved 4 lane highway. It is suicidal at night, or in the rain, or in traffic.

mrocktor

jumpseatflyer

Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:26 am

Quoting Mrocktor (Reply 32):
130mph is perfectly safe in daylight, on an empty, well paved 4 lane highway. It is suicidal at night, or in the rain, or in traffic.

Thank you!

cosec59

Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:45 am

Quoting Mrocktor (Reply 32):

So, you can guarantee you won't have a blow out nor there will be an object in the road nor a wild animal ( be it a deer, dog or rabbit) will appear from nowhere can you? I don't think you can. Always drive to what you can SEE not what you KNOW
Rules are for the obedience of fools but for the guidance of wise men

Go3Team

Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:46 am

Quoting Jumpseatflyer (Reply 29):
I'm a damn good driver.

Pretty confident for someone your age to be saying that. I have over 1,000,000 miles experience, and there are things I havn't learned yet.

But I'm not going to sit there for hours on a dry, straight, uninhabited road going 70. That's just dumb

I'm going to have a good laugh when I see you crashed into a tree. Think it won't happen? Anything is possible.

Driving fast on long stratches of uninhabited road is not charactaristic of a maniac.

It is to some people.

Its drivers like you that make me wish they were crashed into by a drunk driver on the way to their wedding.
Yay Pudding!

jumpseatflyer

Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:20 am

Quoting Go3Team (Reply 35):
I'm going to have a good laugh when I see you crashed into a tree. Think it won't happen?

Actually, yes. I don't think that will happen, and there is a much better chance of me being right than you being right.

Its drivers like you that make me wish they were crashed into by a drunk driver on the way to their wedding

Do you realize how much you degrade your post by ending it so immaturely?

I drive faster than most people, that's my preferance. Leave it at that.

AsstChiefMark

Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:39 am

I'm going to have a good laugh when I see you crashed into a tree

RobertNL070

Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:19 am

Possess a red IAM badge - membership lapsed. Cool, calm and collected with regard for other road users. Powered by common sense rather than by testosterone.

Regards, Robert  bouncy 
Youth is a gift of nature. Age is a work of art.

jumpseatflyer

Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:19 am

"Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"
--Geroge Carlin

These gore and death posts are getting old and were pointless from the start.

Some people drive faster than others. That is why "Drive Right, Pass Left" is a law. If everybody went 70, highways would have one lane.

You think I'm a crazy shithead for going 100, and I think you're suckers for going the speed limit.

So be it and so it always will be.

jumpseatflyer

Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:37 am

Quoting RobertNL070 (Reply 38):
Possess a red IAM badge

I wish the United States had a more involved driver qualification program that the one it does. Being able to make 4 left turns and parallel parking without a car behind you does not make you a good driver, or even a driver at all.

A MUCH more involved driver education program would do us very well. Also, raise the license eligibility age to 18 and ditch the drinking age [I know, it would be a complete disaster for the first 10-15 years, but I know in the long run it would benefit]. With better education and understanding vehicle and road charactaristics, higher speeds wouldn't be as tragic as they commonly are here.

The difference in maturity between 16 and 18 is insanely large, and I bet the difference between 18 and 21 will be just as astounding.

I'm not endangering others, but I know it would help me to slow down. Shorter drives would help me [as in not driving from Florida to Buffalo in one 17 hour time block], but I also think that we can step up the Driver Ed--make it mandatory, make it more hands on, put people in emergency situations [skids, blowouts, drifts, hydroplanes]. I know I'm talking about a driver education program that would have ludacris costs to insure, but if we want to get serious about highway safety, this is what we need. Showing kids pictures of maimed vehicles doesn't have a lasting affect, but a rigorous education with intensity resembling that of air training would really make a significant differnce. I am one highway death that people are trifling about, but a good education program would save thousands.

I know it won't happen here. But I can always dream.

I'm moving to Florida in the next year. A sturdy bike sounds really grand.

-Paul
Cue the quote boxes and flames...

stlgph

Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:55 am

Quoting Jumpseatflyer (Reply 39):

You think I'm a crazy shithead for going 100, and I think you're suckers for going the speed limit.

So be it and so it always will be.

exactly. we probably share the same rule, too.

"the car should never stop moving until it reaches its destination."

so that means taking any means necessary.

alleys to avoid a red light.
4 right turns to avoid a red light
as many right and left turns as necessary to avoid a red light
front yards
back yards
interstates
highways
U-turns when not permitted
left on red at your own convenience
railroad track beds, when permissible
a sidewalk, when necessary

stlgph

Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:56 am

Quoting AsstChiefMark (Reply 37):
ply 37, posted Tue Dec 6 2005 22:39:28 UTC+1 and read 31 times: Support Airliners.net - become a First Class Member!

I'm going to have a good laugh when I see you crashed into a tree

you guys don't really want to die all shriveled up and suffering in a hospital bed, do you?

jumpseatflyer

Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:07 am

Quoting Stlgph (Reply 41):
"the car should never stop moving until it reaches its destination."

Man, I'm getting all this for speeding, I can't imagine what you just put yourself in for.

You weren't supposed to let them know our real secrets. Ah well...

canuckpaxguy

Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:28 am

I would describe my driving style as assertive yet smoth; aggressive yet not offensive. I don't yell at other drivers, but I don't have a lot of patience for slow-pokes in the left lane, and some times I'll give 'em a dirty look.

Heavy traffic doesn't bother me, but rubber-neckers and drivers with tunnel-vision can be annoying at times.

As a rule, I stay away from Corollas. They are the source of all traffic problems.

G

KROC

Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:34 am

Quoting Canuckpaxguy (Reply 44):
Heavy traffic doesn't bother me,

Of course it doesn't. It gives you more time to slam Timmy's coffee down.  Wink

Go3Team

Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:42 am

Quoting Jumpseatflyer (Reply 43):

Man, I'm getting all this for speeding, I can't imagine what you just put yourself in for.

There are laws against speeding, For the regular driver, I know of none requiring you to take a break. Some people have different staminas. For example: A family member had some health issues, and I immediately hit the road. 1400 miles and 24 hours later I arrived home.

Quoting Stlgph (Reply 42):
you guys don't really want to die all shriveled up and suffering in a hospital bed, do you?

I don't, but apparently, knowingly or not, he does.
Yay Pudding!

N1120A

Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:43 am

I drive fast, but always safe for the conditions, and I am never one of those a$$holes who weaves in and out of traffic.
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

jumpseatflyer

Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:52 am

Quoting Go3Team (Reply 46):
There are laws against speeding

And there are not laws against:

"U-turns when not permitted"?
"left on red at your own convenience"?
"railroad track beds, when permissible"?
"a sidewalk, when necessary"?
[from STlgph]

I'm surprised you're not all over him, that's all.

Go3Team

Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:06 am

Quoting Jumpseatflyer (Reply 48):
I'm surprised you're not all over him, that's all.

He isn't bragging about how good of a safe driver he is at 110 mph. Remember, race car drivers crash and burn too.
Yay Pudding!