oly720man

Ah The Tabloids, Don't Ya Love Them

Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:03 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_obje...ercy-killing-couple-name_page.html

Interesting what the tabloids produce after a court case.....

A FORMER SAS trooper who admitted the mercy killing of his disabled son lived a depraved life with his sex-crazed wife.

Andrew Wragg, 38, and wife Mary, 41, hired prostitutes for threesomes and lesbian sex in orgies fuelled by drink and drugs and went on day-long binges.

A callgirl who they paid for sex sessions said: "They were very kinky and didn't seem to mind their children were sleeping nearby."

etc etc etc
wheat and dairy can screw up your brain

noelg

RE: Ah The Tabloids, Don't Ya Love Them

Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:06 pm

Yes and that has so much to do with the fact a little baby has died.  sarcastic 

Wtf has that got to do with anything?

oly720man

Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:22 pm

Quoting Noelg (Reply 1):

It sells newspapers, that's the bottom line. Forget the moral aspects of killing a child, 'cos that takes more brain cells than a Mirror reader has.
wheat and dairy can screw up your brain

Banco

Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:27 pm

Even by tabloid standards, that's an appalling thing to print.

God knows most of us couldn't even begin to comprehend the nightmare that couple must have gone through.
She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.

willo

Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:35 pm

Quoting Noelg (Reply 1):

Well, there is a younger son, George, who's life will never be the same. Can you imagine how this sort of crap will come back to haunt him as he grows older?

ltbewr

Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:15 pm

I notice that the husband/father is a member of the military. I hope they screw him out of any benefits he would get from the government/military, even if he did honorable service. He led a totally dishonoable life. I hope they would be both put into jail but apparently in that country, they don't like to do that, even where a child was killed.
I can understand and know of circumstances where the mental situation of a parent would cause them to kill a badly handicapped child. Apparently this couple seems to have as drug/alcohol problems. If this were to happen in the USA, it would also get a lot of 'tabloid' attention as well. It isn't something only to be found in the UK.