ABfemme
Topic Author

Are You An Animal Lover?

Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:05 am

Hi

Are you an animal lover - do you cringe when you hear of animals being mistreated?

Do you donate to any animal charities?

I give £10.00 per month to the RSPCA here in the UK - do you think it's a worthy cause ?

Guess I'm a softie but I have the highest respect for our feathered/four legged friends etc - and you ???

Regards

Claire
Women do not have hot flushes, they have power surges

ArmitageShanks

RE: Are You An Animal Lover?

Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:27 am

I love animals and I hate to see other animals being mistreated. However, I'm not one of those PETA crazies that protests meat. I love my steak, haha. I think if it benefits humans then some animals have to die, but not always in a tortuous manner.

I have three dogs and a cat.

I've had 4 other dogs, two hamsters, two birds, and fish that have passed away over the years.

kaddyuk

Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:47 am

Cant beat a good pet... Pity That really...  Wink
Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine" never had Gonorrhea

greasespot

Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:35 am

yes 

I have two cats and two dogs...and a turtle which is really more of a lookit and not a pet..

GS
Sometimes all you can do is look them in the eye and ask " how much did your mom drink when she was pregnant with you?"

dragon-wings

Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:56 am

Yes I am a animal lover. I've had pets al my life.
Don't give up don't ever give up - Jim Valvano

HAWK21M

Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:23 pm

Im not an Animal Lover Nor an Animal Hater.
But yes I don't like it when they are mistreated.
regds
MEL
I may not win often, but I damn well never lose!!! ;)

kiwiandrew

Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:32 pm

Depends what you mean by "animal lover"

If you are talking bestiality that's illegal in this country - not that it matters to me , I may have Scottish parents but sheep have never really done it for me .

If you are asking whether I make love like a wild creature I can neither confirm nor deny .... ( though my partner has told me I have a tendency to growl while we are 'at it' )

If you are talking about whether my eating habits are carnivorous or vegetarian I am definitely the former ( or more accurately omnivorous ) - especially since there is wild game food everywhere at the moment and I love venison/boar/hare ..... etc

If you are talking about whether I have any four legged family members - oh yes , her name is Maggie and she is just beautiful

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d52/kiwiandrew/DSC_0024.jpg

Doona

Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:00 pm

I'm with the Kiwi on this one. The term "animal lover" just reminds me of Gkirk. I like animals. Here's a photo of the family dog, and it's obvious that she likes animals too!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c17/MatsDoona/LadymedPig.jpg

Cheers
Mats
Sure, we're concerned for our lives. Just not as concerned as saving 9 bucks on a roundtrip to Ft. Myers.

sudden

Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:26 pm

The dog to the pig:
"As we closing in on x-mas, be afraid, be very afraid!"

As I have been grown up with dogs and Have been a breeder as well as an instructor for 10 years, I HATE DOGS! Just kidding.  Wink

Aim for the sky!
Sudden
When in doubt, flat out!

gkirk

Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:26 pm

Don't anyone even think about saying it  Wink
When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army Boys, we'll be coming down the road!

Doona

Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:28 pm

Quoting Gkirk (Reply 9):
Don't anyone even think about saying it

eek  You're back!

Cheers
Mats
Sure, we're concerned for our lives. Just not as concerned as saving 9 bucks on a roundtrip to Ft. Myers.

FOMEA

Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:40 pm

I have The best Doggie ever..
Sasha

Regards
F-OMEA.
On the internet you can be anything you want..its strange so many choose to be Stupid.

kiwiandrew

Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:48 pm

Quoting Gkirk (Reply 9):

welcome back - I can now resign my post as Anet temporary unofficial scotsman

flyAUA

Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:55 pm

Quoting Gkirk (Reply 9):

I was tempted... this close *shows how close with fingers* to hitting the "post" button, but then withdrew  Wink
Not drinking, also isn't a solution!

cfalk

Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:01 pm

I love animals. Especially with a nice cream sauce and mushrooms.
The only thing you should feel when shooting a terrorist: Recoil.

gkirk

Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:02 pm

Quoting Cfalk (Reply 14):
I love animals. Especially with a nice cream sauce and mushrooms.

Way to go JGPH1A  Wink
When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army Boys, we'll be coming down the road!

BigOrange

Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:08 am

I love animals especially dogs.

I don't agree with hunting, especially bear hunting like we just had here in New Jersey.

PetsMart have a scheme where you can add $1 at checkout to help mistreated animals, that's how I usually donate.

Euclid

Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:01 am

I love cats. I run a sort of unofficial cat sanctuary at my home. Not having any dogs, a few wild and stray cats moved into my yard about two years ago. Keeping them all fed and keeping them healthy costs me a heck of a lot of money, but knowing that I am making a difference in the life of those poor creatures that would otherwise have had to fend for themselves on the street makes it worthwhile.

chrisjake

Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:09 am

yep...definite animal lover here. have been a dog owner since i was 5 yrs old. i donate to BestFriends.org, Humane Society and APSCA.

chris

ScarletHarlot

Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:11 am

Euclid, that is very cool.

I have volunteered with a cat rescue group for ten years now. We also donate to this same group and after Katrina I donated to Noah's Wish.

I do not like knowing what meat is. I remember how horrified I was when I first figured it out. I try to buy organic free-range products. There was an interview with a farmer here who raised cattle. The cattle were allowed to roam, were fed top feed, and no antibiotics, stimulants, etc. The farmer said "they have only one bad day in their lives" and that got me. If we are going to use animal products, that is how it should be.

I try not to wear leather, and I am absolutely anti-fur. I won't wear faux because you don't know that it is actually faux and I also think it supports a fur culture.
But that was when I ruled the world

9VSPO

Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:14 am

Ok so the kid says "Mom can I have a dog for Christmas?" and the mother replies "No you can have turkey like everyone else!"

Nordair

Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:15 am

Except for the fact that animals pee on the floor, they are more loving than humans. Well, as I think about it, I know many people who miss the toilet bowl and hit the floor anyway, so yes, animals are definitely better than humans.
"It is never legitimate to use the words of scripture to promote a loveless agenda." - Right Rev. Dr. Peter Short

Superfly

Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:25 am

I love animals, especially with hot sauce!  Smile
Bring back the Concorde

redngold

Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:25 am

I donate 8 hours per month, minimum, to the The Cleveland Animal Protective League as a veterinary support associate. Basically that means I run back and forth between the two surgical tables for four hours each Friday. I clean and prep one animal, sanitize the other table, clean and prep another animal, sanitize the other table... If I have time, I am also trained to give shots, implant microchips and trim nails; when necessary, the vet instructs me on how to administer isoflurane anesthesia.

I don't have any money, but I have time - so that's what I give.
Up, up and away!

cfcuq

Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:28 am

As posted in previous threads....
"I like cats, but I can never finish a whole one by myself."
"A dog is not just for Christmas, carved properly it should last into the new year." Big grin  Big grin

ABfemme
Topic Author

Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:18 am

BigOrange, Euclid, Chrisjake, ScarletHarlot and Redngold - truely the same as me, a love of all animals - thanks for all you do !

Regards

Claire

skysurfer

Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:54 am

I love animals, used to have a dog, then a cat, had 22 mice then 3 rats...now i just have 2 rats. I don't like hearing about cruelty to animals, but if i or anyone else was being atacked by an animal (say a dog) thru no fault of their own i'd use my size 10's to stop it. I was bitten by a horse while i was tending to another, and i make no apologies for nailing the horse on the nose. But cruelty and neglect is uncalled for.

Cheers
In the dark you can't see ugly, but you can feel fat

n506cr

Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:45 am

I am such an animal lover.

I am absolutely intolerant about animals being abused/hurt/mistreated. Seriously if I see you hurting an animal I'll probably come to you and kick you twice as hard. I think the most courage you could get out of me is in a situation where there's an animal being mistreated.
Ignorant people of this side of the world get on my nerves - they couldn't care less about their pets or any other animals. Kids are taught to make something called "flechas" and they'll go around aiming at birds and iguanas. And I am totally amused that they still kill the pigs by hitting them in the forehead. Not that they die right away, no sir, they make the poor thing suffer a lot. Helloooooo have you heard about guns MFers??
Ok I'm pissed already. But I always think people somehow pay for their actions. That's one of the many reasons why the 3rd world is full of non-succesful losers.
I enjoy a lot watching those shows on Animal Planet (can't remember the name) from NY and Miamia ASPCA's, not for watching the hurt/abandoned/dead animals, but to see that action is taken and that it is punished by the law and people have to respect animals. Now if only in this country "animals" was menctioned at least once in the freakin constitution or laws - but no, just hurt them as much as you can.

Actually one of my choice careers is to become a vet - help abandoned animals and stop massive reproduction. Animals deserve a life without suffering, and, if it's the case, a death without it as well.

I always ask God to punish those who hurt them. And hope he does.

And I hate those religions that make animals suffer to get their S%&T done. Please??? I remember watching in the news that some people in Florida I think told the police there was this group that made animal sacrifices and this is prohibited in the USA (hurt animals). And a court decided they would let them because USA is a country of freedom of religion and it has to "respect" each religion's "costums". Wtf??? I was so dissapointed to see US lacking strength in there - specially this s%&t coming from outsiders mostly. I seriously hope this people burn in hell. Oh no wait the alive dog cut into slices barking, crying and screaming of pain paid for their sins already!!! I just can't believe it. How about we make a religion that kills people and the US laws just let us go - because our religion says we have to kill people.

Respect the poor things. Please.

Thanks.

canuckpaxguy

Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:10 am

With a love of animals also comes the hurt of them passing. After 17 years of bringing joy to my Mom, her "baby-kitten" Fritzie was put down by the vet yesterday. I had just started high school when she joined our household, and as my sister and I grew up and moved out on our own, my Mom was always comforted by her little "Fritzie-boo-boo".

Rest in peace, Fritzieboo.
You'll be missed dearly.

G

md80fanatic

Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:17 pm

I've had many dogs and cats, loved them all. I have 3 cats now (all male) and the latest addition is a ~7 month old kitten (named Bevo) that appeared on my doorstep ~6 months ago. He weighs in at 14 lbs currently (no fat)....I think he is part Maine Coon.  Wink

redngold

Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:46 am

Quoting Euclid (Reply 17):

I hope you're getting those cats spayed and neutered! A well-fed female cat quickly turns into a momcat! (I'm not saying "don't feed them" - just realize that once an unspayed female is healthy, she will attempt to reproduce.)

I take in strays when they find me, too. I have a large cat carrier in my bedroom closet, into which I have put a square aluminum cake pan (as a litter box) and two small plastic serving-size containers (for food and water.) All I have to do is fill those three things, put a towel and the feline (cat or kitten) inside, and they stay comfy overnight (which is usually when I find them.) Usually there's some crying, but once they eat they usually fall asleep. In the morning I take them to the APL.

I also have a nursing bottle and powdered Kitten Milk Replacement (Esbilac KMR) available if needed.

I have to keep the visitor in the closet overnight because my cats don't like strangers. But I make sure there's good ventilation under the door. Of course I clean the carrier after every visitor.

I've saved four of six visitors that way.
Up, up and away!

saxdiva

Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:56 am

I'm currently down to my own two dogs until the prep-for-winter-quarter insanity is over, but then I'll go back to fostering dogs for English Springer Rescue. I've lost count of the kids who have passed through here, but it's been a few. I still get Christmas cards from many of the adoptive familes.

-Leanne

ABfemme
Topic Author

Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:59 pm

Quoting Canuckpaxguy (Reply 28):
With a love of animals also comes the hurt of them passing

Yep, Iknow how that feels, lost a moggie last year he was run over by a car and we found him in the road near our house, terrible.

So Great to know many of you have an affection for animals and support their wellbeing - keep up the good work !!

Regards
Claire  bigthumbsup 

cxsjr

Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:28 pm

Quoting ABfemme (Thread starter):
give £10.00 per month to the RSPCA here in the UK - do you think it's a worthy cause ?

Yes Claire, I do. Any money that goes towards helping animals is money well spent. Sadly, the majority of animal trauma is caused by us, so called 'human' beings. That is why I NEVER give to anything other than animal charity as I believe that human charities are supported probably 1000/1 (pure guess) by comparison.

Personally, I support a charity called Animals Asia Foundation who's primary objective currently is to free bears from bear bile farms in China and other parts of Asia.

There, some bears are known to have been caged for twenty+ years in cages which are only just big enough for their bodies when they're put into them. As they grow, the cages dig into their poor bodies but the so called "farmers" care only about is getting bile from the animals which is extracted through a crudely inserted catheter via an iron jacket which the bears wear for the entirety of their miserable lives.

So yes, the RSPCA needs our money, as do many other animal charities worldwide who fight to save animals from misery and suffering.

As an aside, I would personally 'do time' if I ever came across a human harming an animal and I will only eat meat that comes from a local farm shop where their farming methods are known to favour the welfare of the animal whilst it's alive.

Keep up the support folks!
The world is a book, those who do not travel read only one page ....

jwenting

Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:51 pm

Depends on the animal.

Cows and pigs are meant to be eaten for example, as are many fish and some birds.
Mice, rats, flies, and mosquitoes are meant to be exterminated.

Kill but kill for food not pleasure, and kill making the suffering as short as possible.
I wish I were flying

Euclid

Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:49 pm

Quoting Redngold (Reply 30):
I hope you're getting those cats spayed and neutered! A well-fed female cat quickly turns into a momcat! (I'm not saying "don't feed them" - just realize that once an unspayed female is healthy, she will attempt to reproduce.)

Tell me about it! They have reproduced, but fortunately I have been able to find homes for most of the kittens, and the ones I could not find homes for I just kept.

I try to have the females spayed, but it is expensive and money is a bit tight. It seems like every time I've got a bit of spare cash in the bank a cat decides to get sick, so there goes the money.

Fortunately there are only three females at the moment that still need to be spayed. Two of them are relatively tame, as they were born and grew up in the yard, although they don't like to be handled. Their mother, on the other hand, the very first cat that moved into the yard, is as wild as a lion, so getting hold of her will be tricky.

The other female that moved into the yard a couple of days after the first one (I suspect that they may have been littermates, and that they moved into my yard from the primary school across the street, as I know there are cats there as well) had two stillborn kittens last year, whereafter she became sick from infection of the uterus. That was the only reason I managed to get hold of her, as she was just lying under a bush and was too sick to run away. Even so, in the process of catching her and getting her into a carrier the blood was literally dripping from my fingertips at the end of it all. She was then spayed and she was healthy again in no time. I kept her in a room in the house for the ten days before the stitches could be removed.

Taking her to the vet to have the stitches removed once again left me with gashed and bloody arms, but the end result is a healthy cat that is happily living in the yard and getting all the food and water (and the occasional treat) she wants.

Quoting ABfemme (Reply 32):
Yep, Iknow how that feels, lost a moggie last year he was run over by a car and we found him in the road near our house, terrible.

Horrible feeling. I have already had to pick up three dead cats from the road in front of the house and had to go fetch one from the neighbour's yard that had been killed by her four Great Danes.

redngold

Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:13 am

Quoting Euclid (Reply 35):
whereafter she became sick from infection of the uterus.

Yes, this is another reason to get them spayed - pyometria is common in older unspayed females, and is likely caused by a dead kitten left inside.
Please enquire about free spay/neuter programs that may be available in your area.

Try this link: http://www.sava.co.za/
Up, up and away!

Matt D

Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:30 am

That's how I ended up with my two cats: I took in and cared for a stray skin-and-bones cat. I nursed her back to health. Of course I still let her outside at times. Before long, she put on a lot of weight. I didn't realize what was happening until it was too late. She dropped a litter of kittens under my bed.

After awhile, I found homes for 3 of the five kittens plus the mother cat. I kept two of the kittens for myself (Turbo and Bean).

And yes, as soon as they were old and big enough, I had Turbo neutered and Bean spayed. Plus they've had all their shots and are strictly indoor cats.

By the way: Is there anything wrong with keeping two cats locked up inside? I sometimes feel they are go stir crazy and feel pent up. I feel bad, despite making sure they have all the food and water they want plus scratching posts, toys, each other to keep company, and a warm private place to sleep.

I don't want them going outside. I don't want them getting dirty, squashed by a car, lost, stolen, infested with fleas, chased by kids with sticks, or in fights with other cats and/or dogs and all scratched up.

Euclid

Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:54 am

Quoting Redngold (Reply 36):
Yes, this is another reason to get them spayed - pyometria is common in older unspayed females, and is likely caused by a dead kitten left inside.

She is actually quite a very young cat. They were probably about six months or so old when they first moved in. The pyometria (thanks for the name) was not caused by a kitten left inside. That's the first thing the vet felt for when I took her in. He, by the way, wore two very thick leather gloves that reached all the way up to his elbows, while I was even then still dripping blood on his examination table.

We managed to keep her under control by wrapping a towel around her head, so she could see nothing. As the vet said, the problem with cats is that they have so many sharp sides.

Another cat that had the same condition was barely over a year old and was not even pregnant at the time. Sadly, she was one of the cats mentioned in my previous post that I picked up on the pavement in front of the house.

Thanks for the link, I will look through it.

Quoting Matt D (Reply 37):
By the way: Is there anything wrong with keeping two cats locked up inside? I sometimes feel they are go stir crazy and feel pent up. I feel bad, despite making sure they have all the food and water they want plus scratching posts, toys, each other to keep company, and a warm private place to sleep.

Matt, you are doing the right thing by keeping them inside. I've read many books on cats and caring for them, and every book says the same thing: It is perfectly safe and okay to keep cats indoors. It will not damage them in any way, unlike life outdoors. I've asked various vets about it as well, and they say the same.

Sure, they may get bored, because even with playthings and each other's company, there is still only so much they can do to keep themselves entertained. Lots of people that live in flats keep cats as pets, because they can handle indoor life, unlike dogs.

I started keeping my own two cats indoors about two and a bit years ago for safety reasons, leading to an unoccupied yard and thus the stray cats moving in.

saxdiva

Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:56 am

They're fine. If you start letting them out, then they WILL want out all the time, and they'll be subject to all the things you mentioned. Just don't stress yourself out about it.

redngold

Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:53 am

Matt - their instincts will always be to want to get at things outside, but that doesn't mean that you should allow them that "freedom." There are too many hazards out there, and they have also been raised indoor so they won't have all of the protective instincts they would need. It's better to keep them inside looking out.
You can always buy them a windowsill bed. I had one for my first two kittens and they loved it - they would sit up there and watch birds in the trees, twitching and chirrupping with thrill. When thw view got boring they would simply curl up and fall asleep in the sun.

redngold
Up, up and away!

cxsjr

Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:58 am

Err, um, with respect, there are more animals on this planet than your own domestic cats??

Yes, I can imagine losing a pet would be equally as distressing as losing a child; what I cannot believe is that this thread seems to have been devoted virtually entirely to domestic cats???

Elephants hunted for their tusks, gorillas hunted to turn their hands into ashtrays, various animals hunted for their furs and other bits that certain cultures misguidedly believe will make you more virile, (as previously mentioned) bears caged for their bile, dogs locked together in small cages for hours on end having been purposely bred then deliberately drowned to make them heavier for sale in local markets in China/Korea, any animal caged in a zoo, rats/mice/monkeys and countless other types of animals being experimented upon in laboratories etc etc etc etc and just about all that gets a mention here is the domestic cat!

Come on folks, it takes more than having a cat to make you an animal lover ..... which was the subject of this thread was it not??

KiwiNanday

Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:04 am

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/Kiwinanday/Keva.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/Kiwinanday/KevaWithMyGlasses.jpg

I'm surprised no one brought these up to make fun of me yet  duck 
Silly Islamic extremists, it's just a cartoon!

ANCFlyer

Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:13 am

I suppose this would be inappropriate in this thread???

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/csmpep/godscreatures.jpg

I have had great pets . . . and will again when I'm not gone 2/3 weeks a month.

Good pets are like family . . . .
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

kiwiandrew

Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:22 am

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 43):
I suppose this would be inappropriate in this thread???

no , why would you think that? - as I always say to my vegan friends - if we aren't meant to eat animals then why are they made of meat ?

PS I am sure that my 7kg Aussie Terrier would be happy to take on a moose ( dead or alive )

Euclid

Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:29 am

Quoting Cxsjr (Reply 41):
Err, um, with respect, there are more animals on this planet than your own domestic cats??

Yes, Stuart, we know. The things you mentioned are horrible, and we know it happens.

Do you want me to patrol the whole of Africa and shoot any poachers I see? Must I go to Asia and personally kill all persons trading in dogs?

Let's face it, some things you are powerless to do anything about, no matter how much you love animals. Even mentioning them in this thread will not help them any bit.

What I do know is that I am making a difference in the lives of a few animals, that just happens to be cats. They came to me, in need of food ,shelter, and medical care and I gave them that. It may not be helping any of the Rwandan gorillas or dogs in Asia, but at least I'm doing something for some animals.

Think of the story of a beach that was full of washed up starfish, mostly still alive. A little girl was tossing them back into the sea, one by one. A man came up to her and asked her if she really thought she could make a difference by throwing them back one by one while there were so many of them that was washed up.

Picking up another one and throwing it into the water, she looked at him and said:"It made a difference to that one".

Short and sweet, I'm not able to help all animals in distress, but I can make a difference to a few.

cxsjr

Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:26 am

Quoting Euclid (Reply 45):
Short and sweet, I'm not able to help all animals in distress, but I can make a difference to a few.

Granted, and I respect you and applaud you for your actions with those animals you have the power to help.....

I'm sorry, I get really frustrated when I hear of the suffering of the poor animals I cannot personally help ...... sorry, I wasn't being personal, just venting an anger that there are so many animals suffering and I feel so powerless to help them ..... one day I will !!

I am currently on gardening leave and contemplating a new carrer but half of me wants to use my severance payment and sell my house to go and help those poor animals that really do need our help??

As I said, nothing personal, just frustration for those poor animals that need our help. Meanwhile, looking forward to seeing some free animals on our trip to Shamwari in February ..... can't wait!

777236ER

Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:52 am

Malaria kills a child in Africa every thirty seconds, and is preventable and treatable. Yet it seems to me that most people in this thread put the plight of some pathetic animal over that.
Your bone's got a little machine

cxsjr

Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:17 am

Quoting 777236ER (Reply 47):
pathetic animal

.... looked in the mirror recently? Education could prevent most of the children in Africa from ever being born in the first place, animals know no better!

By the way, I'll be Ceeing you next Tuesday? I'd help an animal over a pathetic sniffling child any day! And may the flees of a thousand caged bears infect your comfortable selfish existence!!!! By the way, this thread is about animals, not brats, so lord knows whre your RR52 came from .... I'd sooner have an RR0 or be banned than respect a narrow minded moron like you!!

[Edited 2005-12-22 01:29:33]

777236ER

Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:00 pm

Quoting Cxsjr (Reply 48):
By the way, this thread is about animals, not brats, so lord knows whre your RR52 came from .... I'd sooner have an RR0 or be banned than respect a narrow minded moron like you!!

What the hell does a respect rating have to do with anything? It amazes me how you can call me a narrow-minded moron, yet say something like

Quoting Cxsjr (Reply 48):
I'd help an animal over a pathetic sniffling child any day! And may the flees of a thousand caged bears infect your comfortable selfish existence!!!!

Truly disgusting.
Your bone's got a little machine