rjpieces

Anybody Tape ER Last Night?

Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:36 pm

My sister is ADDICTED to ER and this is the first episode she has missed in 11 years. I accidentally taped over it this morning and feel bad.

Does anybody know if I could download it someplace online?

If not, did anyone by any chance tape it? If someone did, I'd be willing to pay for postage if anyone is willing to lend it to me, and then I would mail back the tape.

Please let me know if anyone still has it saved.
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon"

GSPITNL

RE: Anybody Tape ER Last Night?

Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:23 pm

I am pretty sure you can download it off Bearshare in a few days there RJpieces. Sadly I didn't tape it as I got to see it. I am almost positive you can find it on Bearshare tho as I have done that in the past with ER and The West Wing.

GSPINTL
Fly Delta - The Only Way To Fly! Silver Medallion Baby :)

Continental

Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:31 pm

Ick, I used to watch ER thinking it was the coolest thing in the world. Now that I actually work in an ER, it's crazy but makes you HATE the show.

GSPITNL

Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:32 pm

Quoting Continental (Reply 2):
Ick, I used to watch ER thinking it was the coolest thing in the world. Now that I actually work in an ER, it's crazy but makes you HATE the show.

You dont know how many people I have heard that from. I guess its gotta be true tho cause after a day of work I sure wouldnt want to watch a TV show about my work!
Fly Delta - The Only Way To Fly! Silver Medallion Baby :)

j_hallgren

Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:04 pm

I still watch it, but in talking to some paramedics, they pointed out some things that make it unrealistic: 1) Real docs/nurses don't go outside to work on patients as they are unloaded from rigs.. 2) A lot of the dialogue goes unsaid in real hospitals, as they know what the other person has done/is doing... 3) On show, they seem to act in warp-speed, but when you see documentaries, it's much slower pace.
COBOL - Not a dead language yet!