L-188
Topic Author

Dumb Anchorage Alaska Crooks Vol. 2

Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:11 pm

Guys we got another stupid criminal up here again.

Just found out tonight that the Anchorage police just picked up a guy who robbed a local motel. For the robberies he came up with a disguise.

Too cheap to buy a ski mask he broke open a blotter for bingo. This are those giant ink pens that old people use to mark numbers on the bingo cards.
Anyway, he took the bright blue ink he got out of it, watered it down and then used it to dye his face.

I suppose the idea was to throw off his appearance, but It was after the robbery that he realized that the ink stains, it doesn't come out with soap and water.

Made IDing him pretty easy.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

AR1300

RE: Dumb Anchorage Alaska Crooks Vol. 2

Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:14 pm

Sterilize him, to make sure that he doesn't breed.

Mike
You are now free to move about the cabin

ANCFlyer

Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:24 pm

rotfl  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl 

What did he think the victims would do . . . when asked for a description of the perpetrator the motel clerk told APD "It was a 6 foot tall Smurf"!!!
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

aerobalance

Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:24 pm

Quoting AR1300 (Reply 1):
Sterilize him, to make sure that he doesn't breed.

Mike

I could say something about the Germans moving to Argentina and their mentality...but I wont......
"Sing a song, play guitar, make it snappy..."

AR1300

Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:33 pm

Quoting Aerobalance (Reply 3):
I could say something about the Germans moving to Argentina and their mentality...but I wont......

Well... uhm, err, ehhh, some ideas could actually bring some good to humanity, you know.
I thought that sterilizing him was better than euthanazing him....But....Damn gemans and their ideas!  Wink

Mike
You are now free to move about the cabin

jafa39

Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:06 pm

Quoting L-188 (Thread starter):
but It was after the robbery that he realized that the ink stains, it doesn't come out with soap and water.

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We, the undersigned, do hereby consent.....

FlyingTexan

Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:44 pm

Ummm. . . what an idiot!

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 2):
"It was a 6 foot tall Smurf"!!!

rotfl 
"Wouldn't your boss like to fly home nonstop at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon?" -Airline Exec to Congressional Staffer

broke

Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:21 am

There is an old saying..............If you're going to be dumb, then you'd better be tough!!  banghead 

ltbewr

Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:58 am

Ah yes, it never fails that those who choose in despiration to commit a crime are complete idiots. If they had a mind they wouldn't have to rob in the first place. Thank God for the entertainment value of these dum-dums. I also got to wonder, why would anyone want to do a crime in Anchorage...it's too cold to go outside (most winter days).

SlamClick

Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:31 am

Anchorage may not set any records but they do seem to have their quota of dumb crooks.

A few years ago my daughter was lead flight attendant on a flight to ANC. Some nub in coach was drinking from his own bottle in a paper bag. The F/A working that end of the cabin told him he could not do that etc. etc. He was defiant. My daughter being next in the chain of command had to come back and point out that this was not a dialogue but a lawful order from flight crew and they really had to have his compliance. As she stepped away from the row for a moment she heard the guy tell the person next to him that he was going to beat her up when they got to ANC.

She told the captain. They called ahead for a law enforcement meet and kept an eye on him and proceeded to ANC so long as he was otherwise behaving. When they got there she got off and stood on the jetway with the cops. She ID'd him when he got off and they took him into custody. After they disappeared up the jetway the right guy got off the plane!

She followed him out through the terminal and got the attention of the LEO at the security checkpoint. They took him into custody.

ready for this?

Both guys had warrants on them!

I'll bet the guy who was minding his own business was pissed at the guy who raised a ruckus and got them both busted!
Happiness is not seeing another trite Ste. Maarten photo all week long.

Tom in NO

Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:34 am

What a loser. Everyone knows that instead of taking the trouble to ink his face, he could have just as easily doused himself with a bit of "2000 Flushes". At least that would wash away over time.

Tom at MSY
"The criminal ineptitude makes you furious"-Bruce Springsteen, after seeing firsthand the damage from Hurricane Katrina