nhgrafx

Post On My Cell Phone

Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:48 am

I want to see if I can post this using my cell phone (LG VX9800). I think this is going to work.
Is it weird I have a RemoveBeforeFlight pitot cover on my car rear view mirror?

9VSPO

RE: Post On My Cell Phone

Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:51 am

scallar

Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:59 am

tmatt95

Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:05 am

Quoting 9VSPO (Reply 1):

Well, there is at least one person who cares, the person who took the photo..... Wink  duck 

Hmm soz I do not really understand your post NHGraphics. Are you trying to post on a.net using your cell phone? When I get my new cell phone I will probably try something like that as it will be useful when on holiday to be able to get my daily fix of a.net. Hopefully it wont be too hard to set up/ access and keep checking you credit as downloading internet sites with pictures I would imagine will drain your credit on the quick side of slow.

Matt

nhgrafx

Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:18 am

I figured I would get those "who cares" pics, but thats ok.

Quoting Tmatt95 (Reply 3):
Hmm soz I do not really understand your post NHGraphics. Are you trying to post on a.net using your cell phone? When I get my new cell phone I will probably try something like that as it will be useful when on holiday to be able to get my daily fix of a.net.

Yes... I was curious to see if I could actually post a message with my phone. And it obviously worked, although it takes way too long to navigate this website on it because its not optimized for cell phone based browsers, so its not practical to post anything or really do anything. But you can view the pictures though, somewhat limitedly.

This is all just a result of boredom from a slow day here at work.

Quoting Tmatt95 (Reply 3):
Hopefully it wont be too hard to set up/ access and keep checking you credit as downloading internet sites with pictures I would imagine will drain your credit on the quick side of slow.

It depends on your plan and carrier, I get unlimited airtime free web browsing with my Verizon V-Pak, but it is very fast, broadband speed, about 2mbps. I don't know what you all have in the UK though.
Is it weird I have a RemoveBeforeFlight pitot cover on my car rear view mirror?