|Quoting Vaporlock (Reply 34):|
Hey, are you coming to the April YYZ meet???
|Quoting Logan22L (Reply 31):|
Too sugary - how about "the locks match the box?" I just made that up, BTW. Damn, I'm clever.
|Quoting San747 (Thread starter):|
Do you like blondes, brunettes, or redheads most?
|Quoting Pe@rson (Reply 44):|
I like all of them - I'm not fussy in that respect - but perhaps not at the same time.
I admit you obviously have to be attracted to them, so things like looks, body, etc., are important, but then attraction is not limited to physical things. Indeed, a successful, sustainable relationship needs both.
1) an intelligent woman. I hate stupid women - they should be shot;
2) a woman who likes to share her opinions - I'm quite an opinionated person and I like debate. One-sided debate is a tad self-defeating;
3) a very affectionate (kisses, snuggcuggs) woman;
4) fun women - I'm a big fan of comedies and laughing;
5) a woman who shares most, but not all, my hobbies, particularly walking/mountain-walking and backpacking. We can then spend quality time doing those things;
6) a woman who's relatively quiet - I think loud women should be shot; and
7) a woman who isn't 'oooh, I've chipped my nail' kinda fool.
Most, if not all, my ex-girlfriends were relatively shy. This can be both a blessing and a curse, depending on the situation. Sex-wise and conversation-wise, it can be quite irritating, as I have to often initiate it and to do most of the work. :|
Also, I've had some tall (5'9") and short women (5'1.5").
See, I like variety.
Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe
Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days
Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit
Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior
Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft
Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials
Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions
Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin
Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon
Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos
Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft
Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries
Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground
Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos