|Quoting Vaporlock (Reply 34):|
Hey, are you coming to the April YYZ meet???
|Quoting Logan22L (Reply 31):|
Too sugary - how about "the locks match the box?" I just made that up, BTW. Damn, I'm clever.
|Quoting San747 (Thread starter):|
Do you like blondes, brunettes, or redheads most?
|Quoting Pe@rson (Reply 44):|
I like all of them - I'm not fussy in that respect - but perhaps not at the same time.
I admit you obviously have to be attracted to them, so things like looks, body, etc., are important, but then attraction is not limited to physical things. Indeed, a successful, sustainable relationship needs both.
1) an intelligent woman. I hate stupid women - they should be shot;
2) a woman who likes to share her opinions - I'm quite an opinionated person and I like debate. One-sided debate is a tad self-defeating;
3) a very affectionate (kisses, snuggcuggs) woman;
4) fun women - I'm a big fan of comedies and laughing;
5) a woman who shares most, but not all, my hobbies, particularly walking/mountain-walking and backpacking. We can then spend quality time doing those things;
6) a woman who's relatively quiet - I think loud women should be shot; and
7) a woman who isn't 'oooh, I've chipped my nail' kinda fool.
Most, if not all, my ex-girlfriends were relatively shy. This can be both a blessing and a curse, depending on the situation. Sex-wise and conversation-wise, it can be quite irritating, as I have to often initiate it and to do most of the work. :|
Also, I've had some tall (5'9") and short women (5'1.5").
See, I like variety.