airlinelover

Michael Jacksons Latest: He's A Woman In Bahrain!

Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:06 am

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/...1/25/bahrain.jackson.ap/index.html

So now, for reasons onle (s)he knows, (s)he's dressing as a woman!!! What the heck will be next!

And a side-note, in the article
He reportedly was negotiating a position as a consultant with a Bahrain-based company that plans to set up theme parks and music academies in the Middle East.

Sounds like another ploy to get back into kiddy diddling..

Chris
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

BMIFlyer

RE: Michael Jacksons Latest: He's A Woman In Bahrain!

Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:08 am

Quoting Airlinelover (Thread starter):
Sounds like another ploy to get back into kiddy diddling..

He was found not guilty. Or have you forgotten that?
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

airlinelover

Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:10 am

Quoting BMIFlyer (Reply 1):

Just because he was found not guilty doesn't mean that he ISN'T guilty. I still believe he IS guilty.

Chris
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

BMIFlyer

Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:11 am

We will never know will we.......

Aleksandar

Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:22 am

Quoting Airlinelover (Reply 2):
I still believe he IS guilty.

Well, he is guilty for being stupid and sick and immature, but is he a pedophile, I'm not so sure about it. Whatever he is, he should seek some professional help for his own sake.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

bill142

Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:27 am

Wouldn't this almost be insulting to the islamic culture??? And they wonder why the US is hated in the Middle East. Fools like this are doing no help.

Quoting Aleksandar (Reply 4):
Well, he is guilty for being stupid and sick and immature, but is he a pedophile, I'm not so sure about it. Whatever he is, he should seek some professional help for his own sake.

The guy need serious help. But are you really surprised that he is the way he is? The guy never had a chance to be a child and its all coming out now. He probably thinks playing with kids is fine because in his mind he is one.

PIA777

Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:29 am

So now, for reasons onle (s)he knows, (s)he's dressing as a woman!!! What the heck will be next!

Was he ever considered a man in the USA?

PIA777
GO CUBS!!

Aleksandar

Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:31 am

Quoting Bill142 (Reply 5):
The guy never had a chance to be a child and its all coming out now.

Well, it was coming out for the last two decades. First, all those plastic surgeries that completely ruined him, then everything else. It seems to me that he is surrounded with the people that patronize him, rather than challenge him and he likes it, but it is the biggest danger to him as well.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

airlinelover

Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:33 am

Quoting PIA777 (Reply 6):

Was he ever considered a man in the USA?

ROFL!!!! Well, he may not have been THOUGHT of as a man, but he (usually) didn't dress like a female..

Now, well..

CHris

cfalk

Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:03 am

Everyone on the jury was certain he is a pedophile, if YOU will recall the interviews. But the standard of proof was so high that they could not convict him of the particular incident in question, mainly due to the mother, if YOU will recall.
The only thing you should feel when shooting a terrorist: Recoil.

airlinelover

Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:49 am

Quoting Cfalk (Reply 9):
Everyone on the jury was certain he is a pedophile, if YOU will recall the interviews. But the standard of proof was so high that they could not convict him of the particular incident in question, mainly due to the mother, if YOU will recall.

Not to mention that some of the jurors have come out and say that they thought he was guilty, without a doubt, but the sick thing was (as stated above) due to the mother they COULD NOT convict him..

Too bad he's not in jail with a friend named bubba..

Chris

NoUFO

RE: Michael Jacksons Latest: He's A Woman In Bahra

Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:52 am

Could it be that he dresses as a woman in order not to be recognized? Sounds pretty reasonable to me.
I support the right to arm bears

UAalltheway

Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:00 am

Quoting BMIFlyer (Reply 3):
We will never know will we.......

Hmm.. maybe I could do some A.net undercover work.  cool   Wink

Aleksandar

Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:22 am

I've also heard that Mickeal Jackson is in financial trouble? Is it true?
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

zippyjet

Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:31 am

Quoting Airlinelover (Reply 14):
Isn't it true that you can get your unit cut off if you are caught kiddy-diddling over there?

Chris

Quoting Aleksandar (Reply 15):
I've also heard that Mickeal Jackson is in financial trouble? Is it true?

Regarding getting ones pecker sliced off, I never want to find out!
And yes, the gloved idiot is in financial shit!
I'm Zippyjet & I approve of this message!

Aeroflot777

Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:35 am

He truly is a sick, sick man! He does need some help!

Aeroflot777

ltbewr

Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:40 am

As I commented before about him, Michael Jackson's situation is very sad. While he has been one of the great singing performers of his generation, he is clearly a very disturbed and mentaly ill person. Lets face it, if were as talented and rich as MJ, we all would going after Beyonce, not boys and watch our money more carefully.
I am very fearful that one day he will take his own life. I just hope he doesn't take any others with him.

cfalk

Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:15 pm

Quoting Aeroflot777 (Reply 17):
He truly is a sick, sick man! He does need some help!

Help in the form of a Louisville Slugger...

[Edited 2006-01-26 07:15:35]
The only thing you should feel when shooting a terrorist: Recoil.

whitehatter

Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:48 pm

he's been turning from a black man into a white woman for years.
Lead me not into temptation, I can find my own way there...

yowza

Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:58 pm

He was found not guilty.

OJ This is not even mentioning the previous case where he settled out of court, harldy the action of an innocent man or woman.

Quoting Airlinelover (Reply 14):
Isn't it true that you can get your unit cut off if you are caught kiddy-diddling over there?

Not sure but I do know that when I was living in the Gulf it was far more common to hear stories about little boys getting raped than little girls so it's not that uncommon.

YOWza

KROC

Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:57 pm

Nobody who is "not guilty" would have paid the multiple settlements he has to the tune of multiple millions of dollars to make allegations go away.

BMIFlyer

Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:07 pm

Quoting Cfalk (Reply 9):

Quoting UAalltheway (Reply 12):

Quoting Zippyjet (Reply 13):

Quoting YOWza (Reply 21):

Quoting KROC (Reply 23):

OK Fine, have it your way, he's guilty, jeez  boxedin   Yeah sure

Lee

EGTESkyGod

Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:37 pm

Quoting KROC (Reply 23):
Nobody who is "not guilty" would have paid the multiple settlements he has to the tune of multiple millions of dollars to make allegations go away.

Newsflash for you. Michael Jackson did. He believed (wrongly) that if he paid this kid off, then it would limit the damage to his career. As it was, the media saw it as an admission of guilt. If he would have gone to court that time, he would have been found innocent and the second accusation probably wouldn't have been made.

KROC, as a forum Moderator, I thought you would have more sense than to fan the flames by making a half witted comment like that. Go ahead, try and ban me, but that post you just made was absolute bullshit.
I came, I saw, I Concorde! RIP Michael Jackson

erikwilliam

Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:03 am

Quoting NoUFO (Reply 11):
Could it be that he dresses as a woman in order not to be recognized? Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

I think, just think, that a dude, dressed up as a chick isn´t the best whay to not be recognized, maybe a hat and a sunglass.

Quoting YOWza (Reply 21):
OJ This is not even mentioning the previous case where he settled out of court, harldy the action of an innocent man or woman.

OJ is innocent man  sarcastic 
Dida, Cafu, Lucio, Roque Junior, Roberto Carlo, Emerson, Ze Roberto, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Adriano, Robinho, Ronaldo

NoUFO

Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:34 am

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 26):
I think, just think, that a dude, dressed up as a chick isn´t the best whay to not be recognized,

Dude, you're forgetting that the Middle East is nor Brazil; women there don't dress as "chicks" but rather wear burkas.

Could you really say by this picture

that this is Michael Jackson?

Quoting Erikwilliam (Reply 26):
maybe a hat and a sunglass.

Maybe, but when he was in Berlin, he wore sunglasses, a hat, a wig, false teeth and some shabby clothes. His own driver didn't recognized him but of course some fifth graders did.

His driver told that to Sueddeutsche Zeitung. Among others, he drove Springsteen, Tina Turner and Frank Sinatra. You won't believe the stories he can tell you ...  Smile
I support the right to arm bears

Kay

Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:43 am

He is dressed like a woman? why???
Funny how the article doesn't bother to ask that question.  Confused

Kay

erikwilliam

Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:54 am

Quoting NoUFO (Reply 27):
women there don't dress as "chicks" but rather wear burkas.

ehehehe, u´r right, my bad

Quoting Kay (Reply 28):
Funny how the article doesn't bother to ask that question.

do you really wanna know???besides, he´s michael jackson, no explanation would ever make sence
Dida, Cafu, Lucio, Roque Junior, Roberto Carlo, Emerson, Ze Roberto, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Adriano, Robinho, Ronaldo

zippyjet

Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:13 am

Quoting EGTESkyGod (Reply 25):
Quoting KROC (Reply 23):
Nobody who is "not guilty" would have paid the multiple settlements he has to the tune of multiple millions of dollars to make allegations go away

Couldn't have said it better than if I said it myself. Reminds me of when Gerald Ford pardoned Tricky Dick before any trial. This nice guy act caused him an elected term as President.

With Jacko's big bucks (back in the early 90's) at Child molestation allegations 1 of many, he could have spent all that money and faced a trial if he was so innocent and pure as the driven snow. Am I that off base?
I'm Zippyjet & I approve of this message!

md80fanatic

Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:20 am

1970+ years ago.....hundreds of screaming people claimed an innocent man to be guilty and demanded that he be executed. Was that the right thing to do? Is the majority always right?

airlinelover

Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:35 am

Quoting EGTESkyGod (Reply 22):

Innocent until PROVEN guilty. Not proven guilty, no evidence to say he was, therefore he is INNOCENT.

Bullshit.. In the legal system, that may be true, but that does not make him INNOCENT in all regards.. Morally, truthfully, etc. He's just another slimeball who bought his way out.

Michael Jackson is the greatest entertainer in the History of the world.

Yeah, right. And SAS23 is not a child molestor.

You are not God, you have no right to judge him

Never claimed to be God, but for some reason you equate me with God or you wouldn't say that.. It's nice you think of me so highly. Thanks.

Quoting KROC (Reply 23):

checkmark 

Chris

AirPacific747

Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:47 am

He was found not guilty by the jury. that means he is innocent despite of all the stupid theories out there as to what happened.

So he is not guilty

He is just weird, but you can't say that he abused kids just because he is weird, so stop the stupid stories and theories that cannot be backed up by a reliable source.

Boeing Nut

Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:17 am

Bull. They didnt buy anything. The man is innocent, so Leave him Alone.

Yea, and if you actually believe that, then I've got a nice bridge in Brooklin, New York I'd like to sell you.  sarcastic  Some of you brain washed bleeding hearts make me ill sometimes. Just because one is found not guilty does NOT mean they are innocent. There is a difference.
I'm not a real aeronautical engineer, I just play one on Airliners.net.

md80fanatic

Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:05 am

It is far better to have 100 guilty people go free than to incarcerate one who is innocent. This is how our legal system works and rightly so.

If the jury declares them innocent then that is what they are in the eyes of the law. If you still insist they are guilty after the jury's decision then you are now guilty of defamation and could very well be sued.

Any further trials are held by the Creator and you have no voice at all in the proceedings. Still don't like it? Well then.....pray that you never have to endure such a trial yourself.

airlinelover

Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:08 am

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 33):
He was found not guilty by the jury. that means he is innocent despite of all the stupid theories out there as to what happened.

So he is not guilty

He is just weird, but you can't say that he abused kids just because he is weird, so stop the stupid stories and theories that cannot be backed up by a reliable source.

He's guilty. Read some of the articles about ti, and even some poster commetns, EVIDENCE OF JURY TAMPERING, etc etc..

I'm 150% sure he is guilty and the legal system DID NOT WORK.

Chris

AerospaceFan

Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:19 pm

I wonder if the Earth itself will outlast the world's fascination with Michael Jackson.
What's fair is fair.

AirPacific747

Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:46 pm

Quoting Airlinelover (Reply 36):

He's guilty. Read some of the articles about ti, and even some poster commetns, EVIDENCE OF JURY TAMPERING, etc etc..

I'm 150% sure he is guilty and the legal system DID NOT WORK.

nope. thats just another theory. You don't know any of the details about this case. If you were being accused for such a thing in your own little community, even though you had been found not guilty by the jury and you knew you had done nothing wrong, I am sure you would move away aswell.

I don't know if MJ did any of the things he has been accused for but I choose not to accuse him for doing anything wrong as I don't know whether its true or not.

Please use a friendlier tone the next time you feel like posting with useful information

EGTESkyGod

Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:05 pm

Quoting Airlinelover (Reply 36):

Michael Jackson himself once said in one of his songs "Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a TV screen, don't make it factual, but everybody wants to read all about it"

Quoting Airlinelover (Reply 32):
Never claimed to be God, but for some reason you equate me with God or you wouldn't say that.. It's nice you think of me so highly. Thanks.

Chris, I don't think you are God, I think you're an ignorant, arrogant, sad little c**t, based on what you've posted here. I'm sure in real life you're a perfectly nice guy, but man, stop talkin bollocks!

If you hate Michael Jackson so much, why are you bothering to post in a thread about him?

I reckon if you actually did some proper research into Michael Jackson's character (such as his biography by Randy J Taraborelli), you might think differently, instead of tabloid sensationalism from shitty newspapers and rumours you've heard.

Michael Jackson certainly isn't mainstream, call him wierd if you like, but you can't prove he's guilty just by saying "Oh, he's nuts!"

Quoting Airlinelover (Reply 32):

Yeah, right. And SAS23 is not a child molestor

That sort of comment is exactly why I think you are such an idiot. OK, by your logic hows this?

"Airlinelover (aka Chris Robeson), is a serial rapist who has been terrorising little boys from Utica, Michigan as well as the local sheep. Chris is also suspected of indecently assaulting young girls in the female changing rooms of the local primary school."

Now, if people actually believed that paragraph, the worlds media would hunt YOU down, even if its not true. People's view of you would be tainted forever based on an accusation. Even if you cleared your name, there would be a few people who refuse to believe you're innocent. You are one of those people right now who refuse to believe Michael Jackson is innocent, and it seems there are quite a few of you here.

jafa39

Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:31 pm

No, that would be Bruce Forsythe as I was reliably informed last week!

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 33):
So he is not guilty

Hate to get technical but he may (or may not) have commited the act with which he was charged but still won his court case, just because the court didn't sort it, doesn't mean he 100% categorically didn't do it.

Now I'm not saying he did or did not do these things but please, be aware of the possibility that as often as innocent men go to jail, guilty ones stay out.
We, the undersigned, do hereby consent.....

AirPacific747

Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:08 pm

Quoting Jafa39 (Reply 40):

Hate to get technical but he may (or may not) have commited the act with which he was charged but still won his court case, just because the court didn't sort it, doesn't mean he 100% categorically didn't do it.

Now I'm not saying he did or did not do these things but please, be aware of the possibility that as often as innocent men go to jail, guilty ones stay out.

true dat, but the way the western world's justice system works is by letting the jury decide whether you're guilty or not. If every citizen make their own judgements on people every time they think (or they think they know) that someone's guilty, it would be anarchy, and a community that would not work properly. The jury found MJ innocent, so that is the way it is until he can be proven guilty.

I am not defending MJ, but be careful about you accuse him for.

Boeing Nut

Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:12 am

you have no right to judge him or anyone else

But groups of twelve do.

If you are going to make a "judgement" you should base it on his musical talent

Which has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Quoting EGTESkyGod (Reply 39):
If you hate Michael Jackson so much, why are you bothering to post in a thread about him?

It's like a train wreck, or those other maddening 9/11 conspiracy theory posts. You can't help but look at them to see how bad it's going to be.

EGTESkyGod

Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:01 pm

Quoting Boeing nut (Reply 42):
But groups of twelve do.

And no-one in this forum was one of those 12.

Quoting Boeing nut (Reply 42):
If you are going to make a "judgement" you should base it on his musical talent

Which has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Of course it has something to do with this!!! If he wasn't so musically talented, he wouldn't be famous, and no-one would be talkin about him.

For crying out loud, just Leave the guy alone.

End of thread.

AirPacific747

Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:06 pm

Quoting EGTESkyGod (Reply 43):

checkmark 

For crying out loud, just Leave the guy alone.

End of thread.

checkmark 

Boeing Nut

Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:59 pm

And yet you are so quick to rule a judgement.

End of thread.

I didn't realize you were a moderator.

The bottom line is, he made his bed, now he has to lie in it. Everybody knows it except for a few that have there heads in the clouds and are too blind to see reality. Circumstantial evidence cannot be used in court, but yet it's the most convincing.

AirPacific747

Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:31 am

Quoting Boeing nut (Reply 45):

The bottom line is, he made his bed, now he has to lie in it. Everybody knows it except for a few that have there heads in the clouds and are too blind to see reality. Circumstantial evidence cannot be used in court, but yet it's the most convincing.

wtf?! You were not a part of the jury. You know NOTHING about what happened! You can't just accuse other people like that.. I could accuse you for the same things as MJ has been accused for.. You really have no idea how serious an accusation like this is. MJ has been plead not guilty Maybe he's not innocent, but we have to live with the judgement the jurys made.. that's the way its going to be.

Boeing Nut

Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:49 am

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 46):
wtf?! You were not a part of the jury.

True.

You know NOTHING about what happened!

Nothing more or less than you know.

You can't just accuse other people like that

I didn't. A Grand Jury did.

I could accuse you for the same things as MJ has been accused for

And you'd be looking at a massive slander suit. Interesting though, I don't believe MJ did any such thing in every case against him. If I was accused of someting this severe that I did not do, I would do everything in my power to clear my name. MJ just threw a lot of money at it to make it go away so it wouldn't get too deep, making himself look even more guilty.

You really have no idea how serious an accusation like this is.

I'm a father of two, don't you dare tell me I don't know how serious this is.

MJ has been plead not guilty Maybe he's not innocent, but we have to live with the judgement the jurys made.. that's the way its going to be.

Gotta agree with you on that one.

AirPacific747

Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:01 am

Quoting Boeing Nut (Reply 47):

Nothing more or less than you know.

I didn't claim to know what happened either

I didn't. A Grand Jury did.

I am not only talking about you but people in here in general

And you'd be looking at a massive slander suit. Interesting though, I don't believe MJ did any such thing in every case against him. If I was accused of someting this severe that I did not do, I would do everything in my power to clear my name. MJ just threw a lot of money at it to make it go away so it wouldn't get too deep, making himself look even more guilty.

You have to ask MJ about this one

I dont see the connection between your children and accusing people for serious crimes. Care to enlighten me?

Gotta agree with you on that one.

There's nothing to agree about.. it's a fact

edit:
post #1000!  champagne   praise   thumbsup   yes 

[Edited 2006-01-28 17:04:07]

Boeing Nut

Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:16 am

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 48):

I dont see the connection between your children and accusing people for serious crimes. Care to enlighten me?

That wasn't the point. You accused me that I don't know how serious child molestaion is. How soon you forget your own words...............

You really have no idea how serious an accusation like this is.

First of all, as a father, I am outraged by that. Secondly, it proves that you are the one that does not understand how serious it really is.

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 48):
There's nothing to agree about.. it's a fact

Which is precisely why I agreed with it!  banghead 

AirPacific747

Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:21 am

Quoting Boeing Nut (Reply 49):

That wasn't the point. You accused me that I don't know how serious child molestaion is. How soon you forget your own words...............

lol. You dont need to have children to see how serious the crime or accusation of this crime is.

First of all, as a father, I am outraged by that. Secondly, it proves that you are the one that does not understand how serious it really is.

how does it prove that?

Which is precisely why I agreed with it!

what are you talking about? Its a fact!!! A fact is a fact and it cannot be changed by opinions. There is therefore nothing to agree nor disagree about

[Edited 2006-01-28 17:22:08]

Boeing Nut

Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:41 am

Quoting AirPacific747 (Reply 50):
hat wasn't the point. You accused me that I don't know how serious child molestaion is. How soon you forget your own words...............

lol. You dont need to have children to see how serious the crime or accusation of this crime is.

God, you just don't get it.

how does it prove that?

Because you are prioritizing the wrong thing here.

Which is precisely why I agreed with it!

what are you talking about? Its a fact!!! A fact is a fact and it cannot be changed by opinions. There is therefore nothing to agree nor disagree about

It's as if I'm talking to a speed bump. Put a fork in me.............................

AirPacific747

Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:35 am

Quoting Boeing Nut (Reply 51):
God, you just don't get it.

There is nothing to get

Because you are prioritizing the wrong thing here.

examples please  Yeah sure

It's as if I'm talking to a speed bump. Put a fork in me.............................

thats only because you don't wanna listen... did you even read what I wrote?