rjpieces

Iran: We'll Put Israel In 'Eternal Coma'

Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:32 pm

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...ename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

It continues!

Were Israel to attack Iran's nuclear facilities, Iran would respond so strongly that it would put the Jewish state into "an eternal coma" like Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's, the Iranian defense minister said Wednesday.

"Zionists should know that if they do anything evil against Iran, the response of Iran's armed forces will be so firm that it will send them into eternal coma, like Sharon," Gen. Mostafa Mohammad Najjar said.
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon"

APFPilot1985

RE: Iran: We'll Put Israel In 'Eternal Coma'

Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:36 pm

guys, none of these people represent the people of iran..... you don't know what you are talking about..... I've been there.... and listen to me because I will have a PhD in 2009

there you go N1120A I took care of your posts for you....

In reality these guys are nuts, I really hope everyone can get on board and get together to do something about them.
Stand Up and Be Counted Visit Site Related to Voice your opinion

EWROwznj00

Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:44 pm

Quoting RJpieces (Thread starter):
It continues!

You're right, it continues...  Yeah sure And somehow, all of our lives go on as normal.

Quoting APFPilot1985 (Reply 1):
guys, none of these people represent the people of iran..... you don't know what you are talking about..... I've been there.... and listen to me because I will have a PhD in 2009

Oh, this is gonna be a great thread.  flamed   box   duck 
Yes, there is a typo in my username. No need to point it out.

whitehatter

Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:28 pm

So they guy is saying "you hit us, we'll hit back".

And this is an issue....? What do you expect them to say?

"Oh please bomb us, we won't even squeak"...?
Lead me not into temptation, I can find my own way there...

JeffSFO

Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:36 pm

This is just posturing. Israel is far more capable of inflicting harm on Iran, or any other country in the region, than vice versa.

A case in point is when Israeli jets struck a target in Syria in October of 2003, there was really nothing Syria could do in retaliation but complain about it:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/10/05/mideast/

whitehatter

Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:46 pm

If you want a genuine story about Iran doing something unreasonable in the world which is a story worth debating, then here you go

http://uk.gay.com/headlines/9523

although somehow I doubt whether this will be discussed by the Bushbots in here.

N200WN

Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:50 pm

Quoting WhiteHatter (Reply 3):
And this is an issue....? What do you expect them to say?

How about they say nothing...after all, it's what the Iranian's have been saying that would cause them to bit a target in the first place. Do you expect Israel to just do nothing?

Quoting WhiteHatter (Reply 3):
"Oh please bomb us, we won't even squeak"...?

or maybe "Oh please, threaten to wipe us off the face of the map, we won't defend ourselves."

APFPilot1985

Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:52 pm

Quoting WhiteHatter (Reply 5):
although somehow I doubt whether this will be discussed by the Bushbots in here.

I like Bush (in more ways than one  Wink) I voted for him, but I really don't see any reason why the administration would pull a stunt like that and I don't agree with it.

yowza

Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:54 pm

Every day this week I have typed www.politicalChatterFromIran.net into my browser and always ended up on the airliners.net non-av section...  Yeah sure

YOWza

pbottenb

Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:58 pm

and listen to me because I will have a PhD in 2009

Thats funny...SO you DONT have a PhD...and you think that you are an expert...come back on 3 years dude, maybe we'll listen...

APFPilot1985

Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:00 pm

Quoting Pbottenb (Reply 9):
Thats funny...SO you DONT have a PhD...and you think that you are an expert...come back on 3 years dude, maybe we'll listen...

too bad there isn't a sound effect for something going over your head, because that is what just happened

whitehatter

Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:05 pm

It's the double standards in here that make me howl with laughter.

The Iranians are saying "you hit us, we'll hit back" and it gets blown up in here as if they'd written it on a bomb and dropped it in the middle of Tel Aviv.

What the hell do you expect an Iranian military commander to say? That if his country is attacked then they will just roll over and take it?

Just remember who it was that started this sable rattling in the first place, and let's have a bit less hypocrisy shall we?

pbottenb

Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:08 pm

Quoting APFPilot1985 (Reply 10):
too bad there isn't a sound effect for something going over your head, because that is what just happened

Typical BS from a wanna-be intellectual. instead of actually making a point you imply that you are so smart that us average folk cant understand you...

Perhaps you should come on down off of the ivory tower that you dream of sitting on and experience the real world...

APFPilot1985

Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:10 pm

Quoting Pbottenb (Reply 12):

Typical BS from a wanna-be intellectual. instead of actually making a point you imply that you are so smart that us average folk cant understand you...

Perhaps you should come on down off of the ivory tower that you dream of sitting on and experience the real world...

alright I gave you the chance to pull your foot out of your mouth but you apparently dont want to.... I was mocking something that N1120A said, It wasnt my own words.

N1120A

Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:10 pm

You are really making yourself look bad right now. He was casting an insult at me (which is being dealt with on a different forum)
Mangeons les French fries, mais surtout pratiquons avec fierte le French kiss

Mir

Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:19 am

Quoting APFPilot1985 (Reply 13):

alright I gave you the chance to pull your foot out of your mouth but you apparently dont want to.... I was mocking something that N1120A said, It wasnt my own words.

Is there a picture for a self-KO? Because Pbottenb just laid his own ass out on the canvas.

-Mir
7 billion, one nation, imagination...it's a beautiful day

LH526
Crew

Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:25 am

guys, none of these people represent the people of iran..... you don't know what you are talking about..

So, how come Ahmadineschad got the most votes in the Election? He won so there must be pretty much Iranians who share his thoughts or his political position and support him! So take his percentage of the vote and say that X percent think alike!

Mario
LH526
Trittst im Morgenrot daher, seh ich dich im Strahlenmeer ...

DrDeke

Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:36 am

Quoting LH526 (Reply 16):
So, how come Ahmadineschad got the most votes in the Election?

First of all. Noise. Zoom. Over the head. Etc...

Second, how come Saddam Hussein got 101.3% of the popular vote in Iraq before we took him out?

-DrDeke
If you don't want it known, don't say it on a phone.

BigOrange

Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:01 am

Quoting WhiteHatter (Reply 5):
If you want a genuine story about Iran doing something unreasonable in the world which is a story worth debating, then here you go

Why is it that gays have to hijack a thread with news that most people don't care about.

You don't see any posts from straight people, hijacking threads complaining that they have no rights, or some peer group has been banned from taking part in something, so why do gays have to pitch up and start spouting at every opportunity.

Yes I know I am outnumbered 99-1 on here by the gays, but it just winds me up the way you guys go on about being put down. It's not just on here either, everywhere I've worked with gays life has to revolve around them. It's getting worse than people insisting on blacks being called African American.

Waiting to be  flamed  and an email advising me my post has been deleted.

usnseallt82

Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:07 am

Quoting EWROwznj00 (Reply 2):
Oh, this is gonna be a great thread.

checkmark  yes 

Its already turning out pretty well.  Big grin
Crye me a river

jacobin777

Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:31 am

this thread is completely misleading...if anything, this thread should be deleted...

the article CLEARLY states if Iran is attacked it would fight back/retaliate....

what a bunch of rubbish this is thread is...
"Up the Irons!"

EWROwznj00

Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:11 am

Quoting BigOrange (Reply 18):
Why is it that gays have to hijack a thread with news that most people don't care about.

What are you talking about? He pointed something out that the US and Iran are in agreement on. That's not hijacking. And besides, there's another thread going on that already, so stop with the "gays are hijacking threads." We start our own, thank you very much.
Yes, there is a typo in my username. No need to point it out.

gkirk

Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:16 am

Quoting YOWza (Reply 8):
Every day this week I have typed www.politicalChatterFromIran.net into my browser and always ended up on the airliners.net non-av section... Yeah sure

rotfl 
When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army Boys, we'll be coming down the road!

dtwclipper

Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:24 am

thanks for the best post of the day  Big grin
Compare New York Air, the Airline that works for your Business

Ibhayi

Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:10 am

I could have one as well, but my penis is large enough that I dont need to brag about it on here.

No body really cares. Im sure the man who made a billion with out a degree knows more than you. In most cases it's purely a piece of paper.
fat girls give the best head because they're hungry

usnseallt82

Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:37 am

Quoting Ibhayi (Reply 24):
No body really cares. Im sure the man who made a billion with out a degree knows more than you.

redflag  Let me put this very carefully for those who do not know what the flaming hell they're talking about....

HE WAS MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WITH THAT POST.

Hell, even the guy he was making fun of came on and told one of you what a dumbass you are for not listening....

Quoting N1120A (Reply 14):
You are really making yourself look bad right now. He was casting an insult at me (which is being dealt with on a different forum)

So, for the sake of saving face....yours in particular....DROP IT.  yes 
Crye me a river

APFPilot1985

Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:46 am

Quoting Ibhayi (Reply 24):
I could have one as well, but my penis is large enough that I dont need to brag about it on here.

No body really cares. Im sure the man who made a billion with out a degree knows more than you. In most cases it's purely a piece of paper.

I knew I should have done it as a signed by.  Sad

halls120

Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:47 am

rotfl  don't forget he's "from" Iran - even though he was born in the US and has never lived in Iran.....

LOL! we need someone to come up with an icon for living under the glide path.
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain, a Biography

KSYR

Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:55 am

Alright, what is this, a N1102A bashing thread? Last time I checked this thread was about Iranian/Israeli politics and not about any particular member...

Kudos to those of you who can post with class...