Pe@rson
Topic Author

Sell Yourself In An Ad

Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:12 am

If you had to sell yourself - not including your appearance - in an ad, what would you put?

I'd put:

I'm an easygoing, down-to-earth and fun-loving chap. I have lots of different passions, of which the main ones are: backpacking (I particularly like the Middle East, Russia and Central and Eastern Europe); walking (I am a very keen mountain-walker and wish to become a mountain-walking leader soon); camping (of a summer night beneath the stars... bliss); flying and aviation; and having a great time (like staying-in and watching a great film or having a cold beer in a nice pub). I am quick-witted and love to laugh. I am quite opinionated and I like good conversation and intellectual argument. I absolutely love comedies and curries. I am like a crazy idea machine, especially relating to travel and business.

[Edited 2006-01-31 22:19:00]
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

RobertNL070

RE: Sell Yourself In An Ad

Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:20 am

Quoting Pe@rson (Thread starter):

How much?

Regards, Robert  bouncy 
Youth is a gift of nature. Age is a work of art.

Aleksandar

Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:46 am

If you had to sell yourself - not including your appearance - in an ad, what would you put?

What's the point. Some day, somebody will see you and the very sight would scare the hell out of that person  duck 

I am like a crazy

You described yourself so well  wink 
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Pe@rson
Topic Author

Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:52 am

Quoting Aleksandar (Reply 2):
What's the point. Some day, somebody will see you and the very sight would scare the hell out of that person

rotfl  Well, you don't seem to have any problem and I'm better than you, so... Big grin

When I'm next in Belgrade I'm so gonna kick you.  Silly

Come on, folks. LIFE IS AT STAKE!
"Everyone writing for the Telegraph knows that the way to grab eyeballs is with Ryanair and/or sex."

Aleksandar

Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:57 am

Quoting Pe@rson (Reply 3):
LIFE IS AT STAKE!

Yours? OK folks, it's time to have a break from posting  Silly
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

flyAUA

Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:59 am

Well, why make something up when I can just copy and paste from the real thing?  Wink

-------
I am a sound, friendly, easy-going, down-to-earth, non-feminine guy. It'd be impossible to sum myself up in just a paragraph, but some of my qualities are: honest, caring, fun, organised, passionate, realistic, and hard-working. If you wanna know more, just ask!

I am not interested in a relationship at the moment because I am focusing on other aspects of my life. I had one 2 years ago and that was more than enough. I am just looking for friends and some fun  Smile

I don't have a particular "type" of guy, but there are certainly things I prefer. I like guys that care about their appearance in whatever way that may be. I like guys to be honest, adventurous, and clean. Ideally, somebody who I can go to a fancy restaurant with, but also to McDonalds. Somebody who can enjoy a night out partying, but also a cosy night at home. Somebody who can withstand a day of strolling around, but also a day in bed  Wink

I like MASCULINE guys with brains and balls. A nicely toned body is guaranteed to make me go soft in the knees (but it`s not a must). Then again, nothing beats a man with a sexy smile, or adorable eyes. What I`d like is a real man! I am not into feminine men. No offence, but it`s not my thing.

-------

Not asking for too much am I? There has to be somebody out there  Silly
Not drinking, also isn't a solution!

LFutia

Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:50 am

Quoting FlyAUA (Reply 5):

dont forget those long walks on the sandy beach with an awesome sunset and some ice cream...

Leo
Leo/ORD -- Groetjes uit de VS! -- Heeft u laatst nog met KLM gevlogen?

flyAUA

Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:03 am

Quoting Lfutia (Reply 6):

That falls under the "a day of strolling around" category  Wink
Not drinking, also isn't a solution!

jasepl

Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:19 am

I'd put:

I'm an easygoing, down-to-earth and fun-loving chap. I have lots of different passions, of which the main ones are: backpacking (I particularly like the Middle East, Russia and Central and Eastern Europe); walking (I am a very keen mountain-walker and wish to become a mountain-walking leader soon); camping (of a summer night beneath the stars... bliss); flying and aviation; and having a great time (like staying-in and watching a great film or having a cold beer in a nice pub). I am quick-witted and love to laugh. I am quite opinionated and I like good conversation and intellectual argument. I absolutely love comedies and curries. I am like a crazy idea machine, especially relating to travel and business.

You forgot to add: 'I am willing to pay you £50 an hour to 'buy' me.'  Wink