whitehatter

In The Sun

Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:22 pm

With all the rest of what's going on in the world, this somehow got lost.

http://www.inthesunfoundation.org/

Michael Stipe and Chris Martin etc combine to do a charity track for the In The Sun Foundation, which aims to help provide for people suffering ongoing hardship for those caught up in the Katrina disaster.
Lead me not into temptation, I can find my own way there...

IAH777

RE: In The Sun

Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:27 pm

I'll carry the banner for any organization aiming to get N.O. people back to N.O. The decent folk from NOLA are welcome here anytime, but the small percentage of evacuees who are "turds" should be re-evacuated back post haste. We're running out of crime scene tape!

ANCFlyer

Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:30 pm

Quoting IAH777 (Reply 1):
We're running out of crime scene tape!

Send me an addy, I'll hook you up.  wink 

Seriously, an old friend of mine lives in Houston area - he is not an A-Netter - but he e-mails me all the time with info on the increasing crime rate.

Seems to me that the small handful you elude to is perhaps two larger handfuls??? Either that, or the small handful is pretty damned active. Hell the bastards even stole vehicles belonging to relief workers trying to help them. If that isn't simply low as hell.

Better you than me.

Seen any camels lately?  rotfl 
FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THE PROTECTED WILL NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND

IAH777

Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:39 pm

Quoting ANCFlyer (Reply 2):
Send me an addy, I'll hook you up.

We need bilingual tape. And English/Inuit doesn't count!

Quote:
Seems to me that the small handful you elude to is perhaps two larger handfuls??? Either that, or the small handful is pretty damned active. Hell the bastards even stole vehicles belonging to relief workers trying to help them. If that isn't simply low as hell.

What should we expect? We're giving them (the turdish element) more money than they've ever made (legally) before and paying their rent. Idle hands abound.

Quote:
Seen any camels lately?

Only their toes.  Wink